• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor: Gabon - featuring Melee champion Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Sugar is amazing.

I'm jealous of all the attention Bob received from her.

Edit: Glue comment didn't happen.

Ukemi

Smash Apprentice
Lol. The rumors of Bob swimming out to get the idol may be somewhat true.

Loved the Ken win. Who knew dominoes were so suspenseful?

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
Ohhhhhhhh myyyyyyy gooooooood. That was unspeakably glorious. Everyone's faces up until the point it was revealed...no, even after. I was in lolsome suspense the whole time, then after it was over I just kept lolling. Sugar, Marcus and Charlie's faces especially...that was one of the best moments on television ever.

The way pretty much everyone but Randy was in on it the whole time, Crystal's outburst during her vote (XD), the way Bob set him up as if he were such a generous, selfless person...

Omg.

ROCKER09

Smash Cadet
WOW best survivor episode ever!!
It'll be interesting to see next episode, if Bob is lieing and playing another mindgame, or if matty actually does have the idol.

urdailywater

Smash Hero
Anybody watching CSI after this? The minature killer is 'spose to be coming back.. and that'd be a good reason to watch it.

I don't think what Bob said was true. It would be very worth it if it is true though.
Other than that, it's just Dramatic Irony not going Corrines way.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Lolol at today's immunity challenge:

They have to be spaced perfectly
Ken should have just said "I play Marth" and they could have skipped the whole thing.

And yes the fake immunity idol trick was the funniest thing I have ever seen on Survivor.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Bob is trying to side with Sugar+Matty. Only these 3 can stop Ken+Crystal+Suzie. I predicted this earlier.

Ukemi

Smash Apprentice
Hmmm...the theory that Bob is telling a lie does make more sense...but then how would he show it to Corinne? And it's kinda hard to sneak off at night. The survivors generally don't sleep too well. Bob has suddenly caught on to how to play the game, it seems. Maybe the safari did him more good than most of us thought.

Shinzaburo

Smash Apprentice
I guess go walk off to Kota in th middle of the night? xD
Haha, either way, I don't think Marcus would have been able to tell Bob where he hid the idol before he was voted off since they were in different tribes. Then again, Bob knows what the Kota tribe looks like, and Marcus probably told him where he hid it right after the "supposed merge" feast ended. :confused:

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
Someone needs to get a GIF of Randy's face when he found out the idol was fake. Seriously. That head-tilt was freaking awesome.

There's no way Bob has that idol. Otherwise he would've gotten it to save himself after the tribes merged. But if he does... could mean trouble.

Matty is pretty tight with Ken. Same with Crystal. Sugar only wanted Randy gone and Corrine is probably next since she doesn't like her either, but the least attached to anyone right now is Sugar.

kdo

Smash Rookie
How do you guys like Survivor? I'm sure most of you didn't watch prior to this season but now that you've seen it how do you think it is?

I think this season has been EPIC, one of the best. I am saying its down to a Ken, Matty or Sugar win without a doubt.

infernovia

Smash Ace
Corrine is in a bad position alienating most of the cast. Ken might need her for warfare against Sugar (if he goes there).

Arash

Smash Lord
a vote for ken is a vote for the change we need!

also the chance to win $10k isn't bad, esp if you can vote 10 times w/ one username. wonder why you guys aren't voting at cbs.com/sprint?

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
The show will probably be a lot more boring without Randy, I was doing a happy dance the last 2 times people were voted out but not this time, I liked Randy.

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
How do you guys like Survivor? I'm sure most of you didn't watch prior to this season but now that you've seen it how do you think it is?
I haven't watched since the first season I believe. I'm sure everyone here is enjoying all the mindgames and proper spacing that are intrinsic to the game itself, but of course, it's the fact that Ken is on that's making it extra special and exciting to watch.

I myself...surely wouldn't care as much, I don't really keep up with these reality game shows now, and I can't say for sure I'd watch the next one...but I'm having a grand ole time watching everyone on this current season. :)

crosser43

Smash Journeyman
I'm pretty much convinced Ken will be 4th place. Other than that, I think it could be actully beneficial for some of the Fang 5 that Bob has the real idol now. That means that they could vote Susie. Fang still have the numbers and save themselves some thinking when they're in the final 5. As long as Ken isn't voted. Hm... off to the extras vids for me.

M.K

Level 55
That was the.
Best.
Episode.
Ever.

I believe that Bob is completely lying to Corinne in order to get rid of Corinne and try and make friends to take down the Avengers (Ken, Crystal, Matty, Susie, Sugar)

kr3wman

Smash Master
a vote for ken is a vote for the change we need!

also the chance to win $10k isn't bad, esp if you can vote 10 times w/ one username. wonder why you guys aren't voting at cbs.com/sprint?
You sound like a complete bot you know.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master

I think this season has been EPIC, one of the best. I am saying its down to a Ken, Matty or Sugar win without a doubt.
Survivor is now my favorite reality show. First season i've watched it.

Quail Man

Smash Apprentice
That was the.
Best.
Episode.
Ever.

I believe that Bob is completely lying to Corinne in order to get rid of Corinne and try and make friends to take down El Chocolate Diablo (Ken, Crystal, Matty, Susie, Sugar)
Fixed.

10 chocolate chip cookies.

Edit: vote for Ken as the player of the week on cbs.com. He won't get anything, but you get the chance to win $10,000.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
heck yeah nice job with the dominos ken.

me and m3d already worked it all out and we think ken is the runaway favorite at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom