• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SUPER Street Fighter IV Thread: SEYAAAAA

RJsHouse

Smash Apprentice
Akuma needs a at least decent, practical Ultra.

Demon is too hard to land and freaking UpUp Tazmanian devil.

DC

Smash Cadet
Zero how old is your sister?

Ho ho! Don't get the wrong idea, my friend. I ask simply because I can't imagine my own sister playing SF at any age.

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
aww, zero, quit being so salty.

it is true that i am a scrub--i didnt play any video games until i moved out. then it was like, "yeah, bring the 360"

lol,

that's my bio.

zero--i thought you were working on that guide?

DC

Smash Cadet
I don't know what to believe anymore!

EDIT: **** Zero Gamer family traditions.

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
sorry zero--im on his comp rt now.

DC--im waiting for zero to get off, want to play online?
haha, youll **** me, but...i get experience.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I done that once. Postan on another account.

Pulled it off quite well.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
Blah blah blah blah my name is Marty and I think I'm so cool cause I play street fighter and hang out with all the cool street fighter "european name for cigarettes" at east point.

Don't listen to THAT loser.

I should know because I play at east point meaning I'm right and you're wrong.

Plus I heard Marty likes real women and not little girls. I just don't trust him.
yeah, according to most on the internet, curves are the devil. and, Hell yeah, East Point!!

*looks at OP to see updated tag finder*
Oh.

Mains: Sakura/Balrog/Guile
Secondary: Cody/Ryu
i should probably do that, too...
PSN : Nanaya_is_Marty
Main : Chun-Li
Secondaries : Guy, Cody, Ibuki, Makoto

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Alrighty then, I think I'll actually get around to adding all of you on LIVE for some shenanigans.

Also, I think Makoto might just be one of the worst characters in the game. It's like Capcom just slapped a bunch of "offensive" characters to make the illusion of promising faster paced game play, but really, most of them seem just plain bad.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Except Makoto isn't that bad, and isn't true rushdown. You're playing her wrong. Don't play her like Abel, don't play her rushdown. She wasn't even really rushdown in 3rd strike ya know, just a bunch of gimicks revolving around Karakusa. Makoto has arguably the best normals in the game. If you are whinning because you can't land Karakusa, because your specials are safe on block, you're playing her wrong. You should be hanging just at the tip of the air kick range. Your normals can anti-air at any angle, and your standing medium punch flat out beats cross ups. Your command normals and backdash make your walking speed irrelevant.

Everyone is assuming that because an offense charcter can't play dumb as hell and spam their specials then they are worthless. Its stupid as hell.

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
I'd hit it.

Here's a better one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SweRREumJEI

The girl who plays Sakura is infinitely hot.

INFINITELY HOT

so Sakura is who youd hit...lol

hah, yeah, ive seen this...but still good; nice try.

i thought Juri was hot, and she(the actress playin juri) wrote, produced, wardrobe, acted, etc. i was impressed.

so far though zero's winning in vid category. i have one, street fighter IV-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prSZ...t&p=2E33F017B45F6E5E&playnext_from=PL&index=2

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Except Makoto isn't that bad, and isn't true rushdown. You're playing her wrong. Don't play her like Abel, don't play her rushdown. She wasn't even really rushdown in 3rd strike ya know, just a bunch of gimicks revolving around Karakusa. Makoto has arguably the best normals in the game. If you are whinning because you can't land Karakusa, because your specials are safe on block, you're playing her wrong. You should be hanging just at the tip of the air kick range. Your normals can anti-air at any angle, and your standing medium punch flat out beats cross ups. Your command normals and backdash make your walking speed irrelevant.

Everyone is assuming that because an offense charcter can't play dumb as hell and spam their specials then they are worthless. Its stupid as hell.

Hayate is not safe on block. HP is +3 on hit though.
Chop is safe, but slow if not EX
Karakusa has bad range, bad priority, and wtf EX Karakusa has less range than regular.
Tsurugi has a wonky hitbox and is slow (EX is the only one that's actually an overhead too wtf)
No wakeup options
Dash speed doesn't mean a thing when you're forced to commit to that lag and get hit by just about anything. Even her 6HK (hold), 6LK, and 6MK force her to commit. A faster walk speed would have helped her tremendously in approaching.
And she has trouble with anyone with a degree of zoning. Ryu, Balrog, Guile, Sagat, Akuma, Blanka, etc.

DC

Smash Cadet
GT: DC Loves Lolis
Main: Sakura
Sub: Sakura
Secret weapon: Sakura

DC

Smash Cadet
Add me jew

Btw I've been playing this game for about 30 mins and it still sucks

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
It's pretty much vanilla SF IV with less damage on a couple of things. All the hype for change was just a placebo :(

Oh, and GA Peach, whenever I try to add you, I get a message saying your account doesn't exist :/

Top Bottom