• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Brothers Crusade - v0.9.0 Demo Available for download!

NeronZ

Smash Cadet
felipe_9595 I d ask that you'd remove your Hyrule Mod from your down loads!
That is Mine! I drew it and i ask for you to take it Out ASAP!

Mana94

Smash Rookie
Hai guys! Do you remember me?(You'd better D:<)
o.o
I just watched some of the newer vids, nice work :D
Do the new items come with the menu where you turn them off and on?

Btw I can't wait to see rosalina :o

Falcon88

Smash Ace
Hai guys! Do you remember me?(You'd better D:<)
o.o
I just watched some of the newer vids, nice work :D
Do the new items come with the menu where you turn them off and on?
Um, ................................................................
yes, we remember you. ;)

We're working on Item Switch. Should be in for next time.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
LMAO @ That Final Smash!!!

did you get that Idea from that cutscene when he punched that giant rob in the face during SSE?

SuperFlash38

Smash Cadet
Sorry to change subject but,

Will you be adding alternate costumes???
If you do, WHEN???
BTW, those Pikachu sprites are...um.....ahem....how to say?......stupid??? The thing I want to say is that they are outdated!!!no really.....................

Oh almost forgot, what is the site of the dojo? Crusade dojo, I mean,just asking cus, I forgot the site (Found it but...)!

itsjenyoumen

Smash Apprentice

If you do, WHEN???
BTW, those Pikachu sprites are...um.....ahem....how to say?......stupid??? The thing I want to say is that they are outdated!!!no really.....................

Oh almost forgot, what is the site of the dojo? Crusade dojo, I mean,just asking cus, I forgot the site (Found it but...)!
alternate take up too much space so no they well not add any
:p there is nothing wrong with those pikachu sprites if you wanna make new ones go ahead

dettadeus

Smash Lord
for some reason i havent got mewtwo on mine why is this, ive got the 0.5v so why havent i got him
"Mewtwo was left in the game by mistake. We were supposed to remove him due to a sprite permissions problem, but forgot about the random selection. " is what Falcon88 said when I asked. Although the mugshot and other stuff is still in the fighter folder, he's not on the selection screen. You can still get him in random if you're lucky.

Phantom7, you might want to tell people that mewtwo's not in it right now in the post with the download.

DBlock14

Smash Journeyman
ahem!!!! Remember?!
where the heck in my post did i mention anything about programing
????? what is the purpose of this conversation? First of all, SuperFlash, What does you saying "Remember?" have to do with his post. And second of all, there is no programing involved with drawing. now quit it, no point in arguing about something that doesn't even make sense.:facepalm: jeez, the things people come up with these days to argue about. :ohwell:

EDIT: lol sry bout that I was really grumpy when i wrote this cuz my little bro woke me up when he was playing video games at 4 in the morning (woke up in the middle of the night and was board apparently) and yes i am a very grumpy person when i don't get my sleep

SuperFlash38

Smash Cadet
????? what is the purpose of this conversation? First of all, SuperFlash, What does you saying "Remember?" have to do with his post. And second of all, there is no programing involved with drawing. now quit it, no point in arguing about something that doesn't even make sense.:facepalm: jeez, the things people come up with these days to argue about. :ohwell:
Anyway, if I draw it It will look like.....something third....
OK Its forgiven DBlock, you know, neither I have strong nerves.I get stressed easily....

dettadeus

Smash Lord
remember the camera thing I mentioned 3 pages ago? Fox can apparently do it on command.
I'm not sure if this works in other places, but in Cutman's Arena, if fox goes into the magnifying glass from the top of the stage and uses his final smash, the camera is focused on him until another character uses their final smash.
i have a video if you need it.

Falcon88

Smash Ace
LMAO @ That Final Smash!!!

did you get that Idea from that cutscene when he punched that giant rob in the face during SSE?
Heh... Sort of. People suggested the epic "Falcon PUNNNNNCH!" scene from the anime, but I thought the ROB style one would be close enough a reference.

If you do, WHEN???
Probably not, as it would take up a lot of space and/or increase loading times.

http://smashcrusade.webs.com/
Whee.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Oh, Phantom finally changed the thread title? Nice.

Anyway, Falcon is great, and you guys are going to love him. I'm actually pretty terrible with him, but he's still enjoyable to play.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
This looks pretty amazing guys I gotta say.

I'm definitely gonna DL this and give it a shot.

CHEMICAL PLANT ZONE! <3

Falcon88

Smash Ace
I like it. I play it every time I play the game. It looks nice!

One thing, though - did you originally intend for all the spikes to hurt players, not just the ones on the left?

SuperFlash38

Smash Cadet
Sorry to go off the subject (whatever it is), but last night I was so lucky to get Mewtwo!!!
Not just me, the first CPU got Mewtwo in next match! However, I don't like his smashes,cus they are unoriginal... The thing I want to say is: They are SAME, just other position....Anyway I like him!!!! :D

Tinnitus

Smash Apprentice
I don't like his smashes,cus they are unoriginal... The thing I want to say is: They are SAME, just other position....Anyway I like him!!!! :D
I think Mewtwo is fine the way he is, he feels like his Melee counterpart, which is good.

But speaking of Mewtwo, anybody got any ideas for a new sprite for him? Or will the current sprite issue for him be sorted out?

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I think Mewtwo is fine the way he is, he feels like his Melee counterpart, which is good.

But speaking of Mewtwo, anybody got any ideas for a new sprite for him? Or will the current sprite issue for him be sorted out?
We have someone working on the new sprites. The only reason why he shows up through random selection is because his code is still in the game; it'll make it easier to switch the sprites.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
I comed ( Replace o with u XDDDD) when i saw ramble blast

You are gonna explode when you see the Hyrule Temple and Fourside XD

Falcon88

Smash Ace
y wouldn't she? its apart of the stage right?
Well, it's also a HUGE part of the stage, and it would be hard to ever KO someone by spiking them if the spikes along the bottom hurt. Which could make the stage unique, but I'm not sure.

I comed ( Replace o with u XDDDD) when i saw ramble blast

You are gonna explode when you see the Hyrule Temple and Fourside XD
Yes, they are excellent.

Nights Owl

Smash Apprentice
Well Falcon. I was thinking about that myself. I could edit the stage a teensy bit to make it a bit more... MM..... Playable with Meteor Smashes and all that fun stuff. Its up to you though. Since you have to program it in.

Well here's an edit of what I thought would be fun.

ORIGINAL:

Possible New Version! (More Killing Possibilities)

Small note. The Sticker Bushes under the stage are just for show.

What does everyone think? I think the 2nd one would be more fun. To be honest. lol.
And a note. That part right under the main right platform where the other platform right above it is, It wouldnt hurt you. But the / Slant up to the right a bit would.

Top Bottom