• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Brothers Crusade - v0.9.0 Demo Available for download!

Smash Apprentice
hey it'll be worth the wait new narrative voices [when you pick your person and a voices says its name]

star k.o.

4 new people Saki,young link,wario, Yoshi

but they might take out mewtwo

i hope they wait till the new mewtwo sprites are done

that way he could be in it

Falcon88

Smash Ace
I think we're not going to have Mewtwo in this next demo. However, you'll get to play as Young Link, Wario, and Yoshi, not to mention the addition of Star KO's, new narration (thanks to Angelglory, look him up on Youtube), and of course, lots of bug fixes and slight alterations to characters. And, possibly Saki.

Edit: And we might have to remove/replace Shadow Moses Island...

Slissith

Smash Cadet
But why are guys stopping the updates? Things have settled down now haven't they? Please reconsider....

D

Deleted member

Don't tell me what to do.
It's a freaking question. Don't get butthurt about it. And spouting random numbers.

Falcon88

Smash Ace
Let me guess, SSF2 Devs asked for it's removal?
No, just the guy who made the stage - ZeroInsanity. I don't know whether he's a dev.

We are not stopping the updates for good, just making them much more sparse from now on. The next one will be a fairly significant one, as it will feature a few new faces, narration, and what I consider a big upgrade to the projectile game. Also, it is the first to use a new database that makes adding new characters a lot faster. Creating this new engine-related stuff is part of the reason for the delay.

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
Don't tell me what to do.
It's a freaking question. Don't get butthurt about it. And spouting random numbers.
We settled this already. No reason for you to continuously bash people.

Also 10char = 10 characters, the minimum amount allowed in a post. Stop. is 5 characters. I needed something to make it fit the bill.

But seriously, I'm tired of fighting. We left you alone, so leave us alone please.

D

Deleted member

@Falcon: Cool!

@TSON: So asking if the same issue with Mewtwo is the problem with Shadow Moses is "bashing"?
At least I'm not blatantly ACCUSING the SSF2 Devs like you did the Crusade Devs.
But that's off-topic. It wouldn't have been an "arguement" hadn't you come in to bring in your 2 cents. Why do you even care what I say?

DBlock14

Smash Journeyman
Everybody shut the hell up!!!!!!!! Stop arguing!!!!!!!!!!!

Because i wanna use caps and exclamation marks!!!! So don't ask!!!!!!!!!!

D A M N they switched it down from caps

D

Deleted member

Tell TSON, not me.

So, recap for next Demo:
New characters: Wario, Young/Toon Link, Yoshi, Saki
Removed characters: Mewtwo
New stages: Unknown
Removed stages: Shadow Moses Island (possibly)
New features: Narration by Angelglory, New database, New projectile system

DBlock14

Smash Journeyman
your the one that flipped out when he said stop.. Then when he said he didn't want to argue, you kept going on how he "did this" and how he "did that" Right now, you are the instigator, not TSON

And your forgetting Star K.O

D

Deleted member

your the one that flipped out when he said stop.. Then when he said he didn't want to argue, you kept going on how he "did this" and how he "did that" Right now, you are the instigator, not TSON

And your forgetting Star K.O
As to avoid further trouble, expect a PM.

Smash Apprentice
yeah most likely

i was playing paper Mario and i though what if they made the shooting star summit a stage with the seven stars in the back grounds

Slissith

Smash Cadet
I really wonder how this database works. It sounds like it's in a totally different league for me. I also hope that controls are improved in the tilt/smash department.

I'm also really happy to hear you're not stopping producing demos.

Falcon88

Smash Ace
i was playing paper Mario and i though what if they made the shooting star summit a stage with the seven stars in the back grounds
That is a good idea. :)

I really wonder how this database works. It sounds like it's in a totally different league for me. I also hope that controls are improved in the tilt/smash department.

I'm also really happy to hear you're not stopping producing demos.
Eh, the new data system isn't much, but way better than before (basically, before this every character and stage loading script was hard-coded, and now it's somewhat loaded externally). I just did this upgrade looking ahead to the future when we have unlockable stuff.

Smash Apprentice
Oh I see.

That means even faster loading times, right?
that would be great

@dblock14
good youre on the ssbc forums you sould start posting

next Demo:
New characters: Wario, Young/Toon Link, Yoshi, Saki
Removed characters: Mewtwo
New stages: Unknown
Removed stages: Shadow Moses Island (possibly)
New features: Narration by Angelglory, New database, New projectile system
falco88 you have been saying this chacter will be in the demo and this one

but what i want to know is will they be new stages

Angelglory

Smash Ace
NNID
Angelglory
3DS FC
2750-1110-8929
I'm a bit nervous to see how I sound as the announcer in-game :p

Anywho, the game's fun, I enjoy playing as Ryu the most. The long loading times are a real mood killer, especially when you're stuck waiting mid-match because Samus/ZSS used her FS. I've also gotten a headache from fast-scrolling backgrounds in some of the stages, so I just tend to play on ones with more static backgrounds, like my favorite, Vegetable Valley. (Although the death boundaries on some stages seem way too big.)

Slissith

Smash Cadet
So you are the famous announcer!!! Anyways, external loading is faster than normal loading, so we may as well get faster loading times.

999jason1

Smash Rookie
Hope it works out but i am also making one. search 999jason1 in youtube, that is my username.

D

Deleted member

I'm a bit nervous to see how I sound as the announcer in-game :p

Anywho, the game's fun, I enjoy playing as Ryu the most. The long loading times are a real mood killer, especially when you're stuck waiting mid-match because Samus/ZSS used her FS. I've also gotten a headache from fast-scrolling backgrounds in some of the stages, so I just tend to play on ones with more static backgrounds, like my favorite, Vegetable Valley. (Although the death boundaries on some stages seem way too big.)
I'm sure you will be fine. I've heard your voice in your videos, and I have recommended you to the Developers of Crusade because of them.
I originally tried out for the part, then said you could do better.

D

Deleted member

@Angelglory
I just read your info on YouTube. I am sorry for your loss of data. Did you also lose your voiceclips for Crusade?

D

Deleted member

I haven't.
Alt. Announcers? This may mean that I still have a chance!

Top Bottom