• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Brothers Crusade - v0.9.0 Demo Available for download!

itsjenyoumen

Smash Apprentice
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :p ok

DBlock14

Smash Journeyman
i never said u guys had to use it I'm doing it just to see how it would turn. I asked if u guys could change it and there was no sprites for it so i decided to try it:)

oh and BTW im done i got the sequence right, but i don't know if u would approve of the background for it.

ill upload it soon

http://s815.photobucket.com/albums/zz71/DBlock14/?action=view&current=LuigisNegativezone.png
Here is a new one how is this?

if u feel u need to change it or give some suggestions feel free to do so its my first time making a sprite sheet

Falcon88

Smash Ace

Nights Owl

Smash Apprentice
Uploading now? Now I can own Jiggs with Dark Ryu/Ryu just like everyone else.

Say, That NZ isnt to bad. o.o

Falcon88

Smash Ace
ok can someone make the background cuz i can't seem to get rid of the edges with the program im using (Project Dogwaffle)
Oh okay - you don't have another copy of it in another format, like BMP or PNG? If not, I can try to make it myself based on what you did. By the way, I kind of know how to draw a circle with inverted colors in the game, so maybe I can just do that. :) That would look awesome.

At the moment I am testing the download to make sure it works. Sometimes the file gets messed up and I have to reupload, so I'm checking on that now.

DBlock14

Smash Journeyman
you can do that but i made a new version its in the in the last couple posts new link.
and if u don't want to use that then, i'm glad to not be of any service to u;)

w8 they're inverted colors?............OMFG IM SUCH AN IDIOT I CAN'T BELIVE I DIDN'T REALIZE IT B4
i think im gonna sit this one out and leave it to the pros(looks around trying to not get involved)

TheOriginalSmasher

Smash Ace
you can do that but i made a new version its in the in the last couple posts new link.
and if u don't want to use that then, i'm glad to not be of any service to u;)

w8 they're inverted colors?............OMFG IM SUCH AN IDIOT I CAN'T BELIVE I DIDN'T REALIZE IT B4
i think im gonna sit this one out and leave it to the pros(looks around trying to not get involved)
Hah, it doesn't matter, The fact that you contributed at all is nice.

Falcon88

Smash Ace
New Version: 0.2.2

New Version is Up for Download!

http://www.mediafire.com/?qq3jwiijjy3

This version expands upon the last one with Team Mode, Sudden Death matches, adjustable computer player difficulty, and of course - Jigglypuff! This one is mainly just an updated version, with much more polish and more awesomeness than before!

Hope you guys like the new SSBC. Hope to hear some feedback from you!

Nights Owl

Smash Apprentice
I am aware of that. But evil Ryu Doesnt play the Same as the old Ryu.

Couldnt you add another normal Ryu with the counter back?

Like have the one With Shinkuu Hodouken have the counter and the one with the Shin Shoryuken have the.... Other thing?

itsjenyoumen

Smash Apprentice
jigglypuff is okay but the rollout kinda messy

ryu is good enough he is a little more distinct while comparing it to evil ryu now
now ryu is more of his SFIV counter part
:3 his down special can stun people and thats what i like

i really like the old menu controls where you just have to press normal attack button just to move on to the next character then the new controls where you have to retract the hand then select once more

>.> wait is jigglypuff final smash suppose to hit other people or something because every time anyone touches jigg doesnt really do anything

is it me or is the short jump little bit shorten a bit then the last version

nice finally i can notice when i get a final smash now instead of using it accidentally

loading a lot better though

new controls for menu kinda screwy at times still enjoy the old ones better

geez megaman AI got some boast

DBlock14

Smash Journeyman
I had SFIV and I used Ryu's stun then i'd fish them off with a super or ultra move, im gonna do the same thing in crusade, but with a FS, Amazing work :bee: you guys have outdone yourself.

@Nights Owl: I used the counter alot aswell, but it didn't always work out. With his new move you can charge the move, take a hit, and release it, they stay there stunned and ur free to do what u want to them. If appropriate, u can pull off a FS while they are stunned. Honestly, this is a whole lot better

DBlock14

Smash Journeyman
>.> wait is jigglypuff final smash suppose to hit other people or something because every time anyone touches jigg doesnt really do anything
What is suppost to happen is he/she inflates (works best on small stages)
and then when he/she says "JIGGLYYY" if the opponents are close enough, they will get hit with a.......burst of........air??????:confused: don't really know what hits it, but if damaged enough, they will fly off:bee:

Falcon88

Smash Ace
I am aware of that. But evil Ryu Doesnt play the Same as the old Ryu.

Couldnt you add another normal Ryu with the counter back?

Like have the one With Shinkuu Hodouken have the counter and the one with the Shin Shoryuken have the.... Other thing?
Well, what exactly is wrong with Focus Attack? itsjenyoumen seems to like it :3
It is a bit to get used to, I think. Have you not played SF4? Here's how it works: Hold B to charge the move. While you're charging, you've got Super Armor. When you release the button, you'll attack, obviously stronger when charged more. If you charge it most of the way and/or get hit while charging and counter, you'll stun your opponent in place, allowing you to set up another move. This move can counter anything, including projectiles and not including throws or moves that may break Super Armor. Also, you may cancel the move at any time by crouching.

jigglypuff is okay but the rollout kinda messy

ryu is good enough he is a little more distinct while comparing it to evil ryu now
now ryu is more of his SFIV counter part
:3 his down special can stun people and thats what i like

i really like the old menu controls where you just have to press normal attack button just to move on to the next character then the new controls where you have to retract the hand then select once more

is it me or is the short jump little bit shorten a bit then the last version

nice finally i can notice when i get a final smash now instead of using it accidentally

loading a lot better though

new controls for menu kinda screwy at times still enjoy the old ones better

geez megaman AI got some boast
What do you mean about menu controls? You can now use the standard A and B buttons you set up yourself in the Control Setup to navigate all the menus.

Also, the reason for having to have a disc in your hand on the CSS was because now you can select any character with any player.

And yay! You noticed the Final Smash notification thing. I knew that had to be done eventually.

itsjenyoumen

Smash Apprentice
>.> ok i see so jigglypuff final smash is meant to be used on the ground
D: still suicide kamikaze AI though

Anyone get occoutional glitching with ryu where he random coaches and gets stuck like that?

well at least ness final smash doesn't lag the screen when hitting someone

Nights Owl

Smash Apprentice
Well. I got used to it. And I'll Stop Complaining.

The counter I DO indeed like more. But I'll just be Dark Ryu if I want that. And yeah I knew HOw to use it.
Counter anything you say? Ooh.

Um. You guys should totally make Marth for the next version. >.>

thaCASHdude

Smash Apprentice
this demo is cool!

love how you make them crouch before jumping - now Up Smashes are much easier!

and jigglypuff is classic :p

jahkzheng

Smash Lord
I see the game has been updated recently. I've been enjoying the previous iteration for the past couple days. It can be a bit laggy, but I think that's my computer's fault.

One question though - is this game at all compatible with game controllers? I really suck when it comes using a keyboard to control a fast-paced game.

Falcon88

Smash Ace
I see the game has been updated recently. I've been enjoying the previous iteration for the past couple days. It can be a bit laggy, but I think that's my computer's fault.

One question though - is this game at all compatible with game controllers? I really suck when it comes using a keyboard to control a fast-paced game.
Thanks! If you want to use a joystick or game pad, you might wanna try this software: http://www.electracode.com/4/joy2key/JoyToKey English Version.htm

It's called JoyToKey - it maps your keyboard keys to game pad buttons.

The game's laggy? Huh. I'll try to streamline it a bit. (Of course I'm always trying to do that.)

Top Bottom