• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Brothers Crusade - v0.9.0 Demo Available for download!

Zebia

Smash Rookie
I haven't really been able to play this version very thoroughly, but I just have to say this is progressing really well, and I'm impressed. Thanks to everyone involved in this, it's really fun.

D

Deleted member

I don't get it. I downloaded 7zip, but it said that I need an program to open Super Smash Bros. Crusade? Am I doing something wrong? If so, what do I need to do? I have Windows XP.

Falcon88

Smash Ace
I don't get it. I downloaded 7zip, but it said that I need an program to open Super Smash Bros. Crusade? Am I doing something wrong? If so, what do I need to do? I have Windows XP.
If you have 7Zip properly installed, you should be able to right-click the file.

You'll see the option called "7-Zip". Just follow it to extract. ;)

thaCASHdude

Smash Apprentice
ok cool..... but winrar is not that bad, but i still think 7-zip is better anyways......

Playat

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Playat
3DS FC
0473-7807-1815
Hey when Mewtwo use his Nspecial in the air, you can still roll and then there's the teleporting through wall/stage glitch so I hope that will be fix on the next update.

EDIT: Oh and your opponents can escape grabs by simply walking in the opposite direction.

Falcon88

Smash Ace
Hey when Mewtwo use his Nspecial in the air, you can still roll and then there's the teleporting through wall/stage glitch so I hope that will be fix on the next update.

EDIT: Oh and your opponents can escape grabs by simply walking in the opposite direction.
The teleporting glitch has already been fixed! As for the grab glitch, it isn't walking away. It was grabbing someone on an uneven surface. That has also been fixed. :)

hmm havent posted in a bit. so theres a beta of .2.1?
That one was for the Social Group members only - a testing version. It had a few bugs in it that are now fixed. We just wanted to get the game as bug-free as possible before updating.

Playat

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Playat
3DS FC
0473-7807-1815
Sooo how many characters gonna be in the next update?
Oh can you have Fox landmaster stop turning when its in the air and give Knux the ability to turn around while gliding (for gliding and his Uspecial) ya know like in Sonic & Knuckles?

itsjenyoumen

Smash Apprentice
Sooo how many characters gonna be in the next update?
Oh can you have Fox landmaster stop turning when its in the air and give Knux the ability to turn around while gliding (for gliding and his Uspecial) ya know like in Sonic & Knuckles?
hell no that would make him rigged then
im surpise how good his controls are already but his soaring ( when you do the second jump and holding up) kinda gets stuck at times when you accidently soar when your jumping

when megaman gets either the shrink mushroom or big mushroom he cant use his buster at all

wierd i was kinda expecting tails down neutral air to be like mario / fox down neutral air

mario's cape needs to help him recover D:

pikachu's quick attack when randomly hiting a blocking enemy makes him go a little bit to far off screen

Questions

is there anyway to put our own music in for each stage?
Anyone having the same problem that occasionally when you fall down in the pit that you lose 2 stock?

Playat

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Playat
3DS FC
0473-7807-1815
hell no that would make him rigged then
im surpise how good his controls are already but his soaring ( when you do the second jump and holding up) kinda gets stuck at times when you accidently soar when your jumping

when megaman gets either the shrink mushroom or big mushroom he cant use his buster at all

wierd i was kinda expecting tails down neutral air to be like mario / fox down neutral air

mario's cape needs to help him recover D:

pikachu's quick attack when randomly hiting a blocking enemy makes him go a little bit to far off screen

Questions

is there anyway to put our own music in for each stage?
Anyone having the same problem that occasionally when you fall down in the pit that you lose 2 stock?
I do and is sudden death gonna be in the game?

Playat

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Playat
3DS FC
0473-7807-1815
You can already do this by changing the starting damage to 300%
No thats Super Sudden Death. I mean when two fighters get KO'd at the same time during a normal match and face off in a sudden death.

Playat

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Playat
3DS FC
0473-7807-1815
Yeah, not implemented yet! I'm still kinda stuck on how to do it. I'll figure out something. :)
Oh ok. How about give some sort of time limit to how many seconds does it take for a sudden death match or something?

Anyway is the following gonna be in the game?
-On-screen appearance
-Other features (Events, Classic, Adventure, etc)
-Assist Trophies
-Onlin-oh wait

itsjenyoumen

Smash Apprentice
gawd luigi AI pisses me off every time because he can always pull and up special every time seriously computers always have good timing

can you do something about snake forward special and ness up special like a person can cancel controlling the attack or something

Falcon88

Smash Ace
gawd luigi AI pisses me off every time because he can always pull and up special every time seriously computers always have good timing

can you do something about snake forward special and ness up special like a person can cancel controlling the attack or something
Snake's Forward Special can be canceled by hitting shield, just like in SSBB. Ness's Up Special, well... ram the thunder into something!

And soon, I'll be making lower levels of AI, and maybe a higher level one. =D

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
I do like that the AI are crazy aggressive though. It's something that all Smash games have seriously lacked in their higher level AI (although sometimes level 1 CPUs in SSB64 have these strange bursts of absurd combos every blue moon).

Dr.MarioX

Smash Apprentice
Oh ok. How about give some sort of time limit to how many seconds does it take for a sudden death match or something?

Anyway is the following gonna be in the game?
-On-screen appearance
-Other features (Events, Classic, Adventure, etc)
-Assist Trophies
-Onlin-oh wait
Online? We have discussed this many times. It's undecided right now. It may be possible, but would be tricky for our programmer. Assist Trophies are also undecided, but likely.

And check out this new video everyone! Click Here! It's Knuckles Versus Ness at a stage available in the next demo!

Playat

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Playat
3DS FC
0473-7807-1815
Is there really gonna be a AI level higher than lvl.9 in the next update and will Knux be able to do his Dspecial in the air?

borack6

Smash Cadet
Is there really gonna be a AI level higher than lvl.9 in the next update and will Knux be able to do his Dspecial in the air?
lol, what would he be throwing >.< i mean, he pulls the rocks out of the ground, then in the air should he magicaly pull something out of his ***?
jk, but i think it shouldn't be useble in the air, just like Donkey Kong's/Peach's downB in SSB

Playat

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Playat
3DS FC
0473-7807-1815
Lol mispelled "Spirit"
!!! Will the character move in the Fighter profile like in SSB64? That would be great.

Top Bottom