Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Fanart

Zinith

OBEY YOUR DINO GOD!!!
Premium
Rankings Team
Switch FC
SW 4624 0132 9722
You know what, after the WoL trailer, I have another fanart request.

You know how Yoshi wasn't seen anywhere in that trailer? Well, I want to see art of him ACTUALLY BEING Galeem!!!

Yes seriously :yoshi:

Someone needs to make fanart of both Kirby (Last Smasher) and Rocket Raccoon (Last Guardian) together getting ready to team up and save everyone (Smashers, Avengers and Guardians).

Heck better yet. Fanart of Kirby leading the Smashers and Rocket leading the Avengers and Guardians after saving all of them about to face both Galeem and Thanos.

Last edited:

Yitsul

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2105-8677-5210
NNID
Yitsul
Switch FC
5599 8083 2114
Request: Giygas as an assist trophy taking over the background scaring all 4 fighters on your choice of a stage

Arthur97

Smash Lord
Lucina's hair looks a bit off, but if she managed to escape like that, that would just be brutal.

Oglagold

Smash Cadet
I've been making weird little speedpaints of most of the things I have posted here.

I'm probably going to continue to do this, so if you ever want to check out my process(?), you can.
If anybody else here does speedpaint things, I'd love to see them! A lot of the art posted here is super cool!

Luigifan18

Smash Champion
Premium
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
Some comics from one of my favorite artist Yayster, unfortunately she/he recently disappeared from the internet, deleting her/his twitter and tumblr account for unknown personal reasons. The comics are still floating around the internet so here's some good ones, enjoy!

Ditto Dad jokes lol.
Blade of Evil's Bane Blade of Evil's Bane Oh man, I loved the Ditto dad jokes comics.
I loved the one where Bayonetta told Corrin about her backstory and being from two clans who went to war over her and finished with "You wouldn't understand". (The joke is that Corrin does understand, far too well.) The one where Pokémon Trainer tried to catch Corrin is also hilarious.

Last edited: