• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Beyond

Should we give Team Fortress the Team Match/Deathmatch option?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Thank you everyone for your submissions!

Ice Titan Moves:
Phase 1:

Winter Arrows:
The demonic ice demon will create a bow made of auroras and nock an arrow made of pure ice, which she fires into the sky. After a brief delay, a rain of ice arrows will plummet down towards the player's position, dealing individual but quick hits of 2%.

Phase 2:

Borealic Bombardment:
The branches of the tree will start glowing before unleashing icy spheres that when fired deal 9% on impact but also leave behind a trail of icy damage over time for 7 seconds.

Phase 3:

Demeter's Fury:
The Ice Titan forms a large star in the palm of her hand, motioning to create a wave of ice spikes that pins the foe on hit and deal 6%. She will then form a sickle out of the star and swing it horizontally, shattering the spikes, dealing 35% damage to anyone in range and healing her for half the damage dealt.

Winter-Themed Costume:
View attachment 388991

Krampus (Mii Mage)
Winter-Themed Costume

Nutcracker (Mii Brawler)

View attachment 389007

The fighter will gain the nutcracker's hat and outfit as well as the white wig.
Okay,i will change my submission

Non-Video Game Mii Costume (again but different): Reindeer (All Classes)

View attachment 389053
Winter themed Mii Costume: Snowman (Mii Brawler)
Mii Costume

Christmas Tree (Swordfighter)

Full body costume with holes for head and arms and legs, with black sleeves for the latter two. Uses Candy Cane as the sword.

View attachment 389076
I am adding ....

Holiday Present Headgear

This comes in colors depending on the main color of the Mii with the wrapping reflecting thiis

Here they are in listed form:
  • Krampus Mii Mage
  • Nutcracker Mii Brawler
  • Reindeer Mii Fighter (all classes)
  • Snowman Mii Brawler
  • Penguib Mii Brawler
  • Christmas Tree Mii Swordfighter
  • Holiday Present Headgear
GO HERE TO VOTE

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Submit a Third-Party Winter Based Stage

Our previous submission was Freezeflame Galaxy from Mario Galaxy which offers contrasting concepts along with a star-based concept. This next stage submission needs to be:

A third party stage whose primary aesthetic is wintery conditions such as snow and darkness rather than ice and crystal that Freezeflame Galaxy. Conditions seen in Shadow Moses Island is the preferred aesthetic in this stage and, while not required, a realistic touch is preferred.

Submit a Series from a 4th Party Property Mii Costume that focuses on Winter and/or Stars

We will be submitting a series from a 4th party property for a Mii Costume submission round. In the past, these were the following properties we included:
  • Nightmare on Elm Street
  • Alien
  • Ghost Busters
  • Kyari Pamyu Pamyu
  • Marvel
I had considered allowing for a company inclusion but I deemed this unnecessary at this time as the event isn't as big or noteworthy to warrant more than several costumes (2 or 3). Please note to ensure we get a small number of costumes, please submit a series so we may submit a Mii Costume for them. In terms of what is being accepted. We will be including

Only globally recognized and popular series will be accepted. Anything that is REMOTELY niche will be outright discounted.

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
Non-Video Game Mii Costume: Batman (DC Comics Universe)

View attachment 388989

Batman is the iconic eponymous protagonist from DC Comics,his story you know,Bruce Wayne is a billionaire and lost his parents by a criminal,then he became Batman.

Well,while we have Marvel Characters,it's time to add a DC character too,Batman have a lot of video games,the Batman's Mii costume is a mix of his costume from Arkham games with Animated Universe design,and Batman being related on winter,is this an answer:

Oops,wrong image

Now it's better,it's a cover of Batman from New 52,and there is other comics where the weather is snow
I'll resubmit for 4th Party Mii Costume

3rd Party Winter Stage: Dead City (Metro)

images (10).jpeg

Dead City is a place from the game Metro Exodus and from the franchise Metro, the city was invaded by demons during the World War 3,the result went in silent after the nukes went off and the place,it takes places on Russia

Dead City as a stage is post apocalyptic city scenario,the layout is two building on top destroyed with a metal bridge,the background is a snowy destroyed post apocalyptic city,with cars and subway trains destroyed

Last edited:

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Winter Stage

Freezeezy Peak (Banjo Kazooie)

A memorable holiday level from Banjo-Kazooie, the main platform is a snow covered platform surrounded by the lake. Smaller snow covered platforms drift in occasionally. The brightly colored Christmas tree with all the lights shines in the background.

1715304909215.png

1715305066053.png

1715305006688.png

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Winter Stage:

1715306870677.png

NEW LONDON
Series: Frostpunk​

New London. The last bastion of hope for mankind in a newly-started Ice Age. Building around a large generator, a lone Captain must lead their people to salvation, for should they be unprepared for the coming storm, the last of humanity will be wiped out. To ensure this, the Captain must uphold a promise to their people:

The City Must Survive

1715306901278.png
New London is a medium-sized stage taking place mainly on the generator at the center of the town. Occasionally, new platforms will be generated in the form of Buildings surrounding them. These can include housing tents, medical tents, Machine Shops that generate items when hit, Infirmaries that heal if standing on them for long enough and Steam Hubs that will slightly buff fighters if within a radius. After a set period of time (1 minute), a large snowstorm will sweep the area, destroying the buildings surrounding the generator and dealing non-flinching Ice damage over time. Standing near the Generator or any Steam Hubs will prevent the ice damage, however.

Frostpunk is a hidden gem of a 4X survival game that presses the player with difficult decisions and a pressing time limit while keeping them engaged with a gripping story and resource management. The game has won several awards throughout its lifespan and has a mobile port and sequel on the way as well.

Mii Costume Series:

1715375588299.png

hololive
A Virtual YouTuber (Or Vtuber, as they're called) company, Hololive is known the world over for its talents (or could we call them stars in this instance), some of which match the themes of this wintery event. Such examples of their talents include Moona Hoshinova, a ghost possessing the body of a moon goddess, Ouro Kronii, a confident and snarky Warden of Time, Yukihana Lamy, an ice elf with a love for alcohol, and Fuwawa & Mococo Abyssgard, a duo of guard dogs that were imprisoned for being "a pain in the godly behind".

Perhaps as an aesthetic bonus, some of the hololive talents could lend their voice for unique costume-exclusive voice types.

Last edited:

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
4th Party Mii Costume Series

Frozen

p_frozen_18373_3131259c.jpeg

It's over a decade old and still going strong! Frozen was featured in Kingdom Hearts 3 and it's a franchise revolved around winter so this Disney franchise would be PERFECT for Infinite: Beyond. Lots of fun Mii costume ideas here.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Mii costume:

Ramona Flowers (Swordfighter)

One of the main characters of the Scott Pilgrim series, a very popular comic, movie and anime. She is depicted with a lot of Star Imagery and she is from Canada which could also fit with the Ice theme, kinda.

She would wield her Sledgehammer and her hair color would change with the mii color.

Star Mii Costume:

Coming to Smash is your shooting star, your diamond in the rough...idol Mii Fighter:
1715307310069.png

Hoshimachi Suisei (hololive) (Mii Swordfighter)

(Would've submitted Snow Miser, but dunno how popular Rankin-Bass is in Japan)
No Joke, I was about to submit either Suisei or Tokino Sora but I wasn't sure if either would be valid entries lmao.

TheMicRula

Smash Apprentice
4th Party Mii Costume: the Grinch (Brawler)

The_Grinch.png

It needs to come full circle, especially with the Grinch Leak from 2018

Last edited:

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Stage - On Tour Mtn (SSX)

Thought about basing it on SSX 3 but thought On Tour made more sense with the surprising Nintendo guest content the game got initially. Forget if game had day night cycle or just night levels but either way stage taking place at night would work (plus would personally prefer that aesthetic anyway).

Will be a Castle Siege like stage with 3 drop off points that include a forest, a village, and a terrain park/arena. Zoey, Mac, Kaori, Psymon, and Elise would appear snowboarding in the background.

Snoopy Mii Brawler

Was kind of tough since not sure what winter holiday characters other cultures are very familiar with. Snoopy seems well known globally & Peanuts has one of the most iconic winter specials of all time.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Remember we are doing a series because we are including between 2 - 3 Mii Costumes from that series. That is what the submissions guidelines dictates.

So Snoopy, Grinch, Ramona, and Hoshimachi is not eligible
GolisoPower GolisoPower - you can change it to hololive
cashregister9 cashregister9 - you can change it to Scott Pilgrim
TheMicRula TheMicRula
nirvanafan nirvanafan - you can change it to Peanuts

DragonRobotKing26 DragonRobotKing26 was incorrect in their statement.

It's a series....

So we can then submit characters for that series....

Cause we are including 2 -3

I stated this all clearly I think

Submit a Third-Party Winter Based Stage

Our previous submission was Freezeflame Galaxy from Mario Galaxy which offers contrasting concepts along with a star-based concept. This next stage submission needs to be:

A third party stage whose primary aesthetic is wintery conditions such as snow and darkness rather than ice and crystal that Freezeflame Galaxy. Conditions seen in Shadow Moses Island is the preferred aesthetic in this stage and, while not required, a realistic touch is preferred.

Submit a Series from a 4th Party Property Mii Costume that focuses on Winter and/or Stars

We will be submitting a series from a 4th party property for a Mii Costume submission round. In the past, these were the following properties we included:
  • Nightmare on Elm Street
  • Alien
  • Ghost Busters
  • Kyari Pamyu Pamyu
  • Marvel
I had considered allowing for a company inclusion but I deemed this unnecessary at this time as the event isn't as big or noteworthy to warrant more than several costumes (2 or 3). Please note to ensure we get a small number of costumes, please submit a series so we may submit a Mii Costume for them. In terms of what is being accepted. We will be including

Only globally recognized and popular series will be accepted. Anything that is REMOTELY niche will be outright discounted.

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Icecrown Citadel (Warcraft)

The final raid of the World Of Warcraft: Wrath Of The Lich King expansion. Icecrown Citadel is an iconic and beloved location

The stage would start as a travelling stage, on a Kalos sized platform that travels upwards across the citadel and lands at the Frozen Throne. This is the only time the stage travels.

This part is about double the length of Kalos and will have diagonal walls that stretch outwards. The Lich King is in the background observing the fight.

Occasionally a few effects will occur
-Ghouls will spawn and attack the players, The Ghouls can be KO'd
-A Frost storm will appear and the players will be blown in a specific direction while taking slight damage the whole time
-Icicles will rain from the sky and if a player is hit they will be frozen

Remember we are doing a series because we are including between 2 - 3 Mii Costumes from that series. That is what the submissions guidelines dictates.

TheMicRula TheMicRula

It's a series....

My bad, got a bit confused when seeing the wording alongside the previous submissions

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547

The final raid of the World Of Warcraft: Wrath Of The Lich King expansion. Icecrown Citadel is an iconic and beloved location

The stage would start as a travelling stage, on a Kalos sized platform that travels upwards across the citadel and lands at the Frozen Throne. This is the only time the stage travels.

This part is about double the length of Kalos and will have diagonal walls that stretch outwards. The Lich King is in the background observing the fight.

-A Frost storm will appear and the players will be blown in a specific direction while taking slight damage the whole time

My bad, got a bit confused when seeing the wording alongside the previous submissions
I get it. I try to be clear but sometimes I fail to mention important info. Or I do and people gloss over it and go away from it’s intended mark and therefore starts a progression of errors

Scott Pilgrim as a whole is fine though!

GolisoPower

Smash Master

TheMicRula TheMicRula

It's a series....

Took me a bit to piece it together but I figured it out. Switched it up for ya.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Perhaps Grinch could be changed to Suess as a whole (The Cat in the Hat, Lorax, etc)? I noticed it was the only one not mentioned.
I had a hard time rationalizing Dr Seuss content as Mii Fighters. Dr Seuss is largely unknown in Japan to be honest.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Mii Costume Series

Scott Pilgrim

Scott Pilgrim is a series by Bryan Lee O'Malley that has comics a movie and an anime

There is a lot of star imagery in the series from the outfits of various characters to even the special effects, and the series takes place in Canada in the winter so there is even an ice connection.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
I had a hard time rationalizing Dr Seuss content as Mii Fighters. Dr Seuss is largely unknown in Japan to be honest.
Really now? That's quite surprising, I thought the books simplicity and the style was ripe to be popular among a worldwide audience, but maybe I was just living in a bubble. It's such a massive cultural phenonemom in the United States that living in this country for almost my entire life may have distorted my viewpoint.

Last edited:

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
I'm gonna change again my submission of Mii Costume again

4th Party Mii Costume Series: DC Comics

DC_Comics_logo.svg.png

DC Comics is a famous comic book company who created a lot of iconic characters as Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Joker and etc.

DC having related as Winter-themed is some heroes and villains like Captain Cold and Mr Freeze and related as Star-themed is also some heroes and villains and the own universes as Starro, Green Lanterns and Darkseid.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Really now? That's quite surprising, I thought the books simplicity and the style was ripe to be popular among a worldwide audience, but maybe I was just living in a bubble. It's such a massive cultural phenonemom in the United States that living in this country for almost my entire life may have distorted my viewpoint.
I suppose it would be ok but it needs to be re-submitted in just a little bit. But yeah, no one really knows Dr. Seuss outside of "English books" and, even then, they aren't popular.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here are my submissions:

While not fully affiliated with Winter, Stars are certainly apart of it....it's even in the name!

1715394014090.png

Mii Costumes we could include is OG Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader, Darth Sidiuos, Han Solo, Leia, etc.

Stage
1715394149594.png

Castle Dimitrescu

The castle is set in a Mishima Dojo type set up with a single platform stage followed by three platforms in a Battlefield-type format. Players can see Lady Dimitrescue float around but she will only pose and comment on the fight before vanishing. The true horror is her daughters who will drain the lifeforce from players. Defeating the daughters causes that life force to be transferred to you thus healing you. Damaging the outer walls causes them to break which causes a gush of icy cold air to rush forth; instantly freezing opponents who get caught in it. The walls will eventually heal themselves.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here is the voting results

Name4321Total
Krampus Mii Mage01 (3)1 (2)05
Nutcracker Mii Brawler2 (8)1 (3)0112
Reindeer Mii Fighter03 (9)009
Snowman Mii Brawler1 (3)02 (4)07
Penguin Mii Brawler2 (8)01 (2)212
Christmas Tree Mii Swordighter001 (2)13

We will be going with the Nutcracker Mii Brawler followed by the Penguin Mii Brawler

Next, here are our submissions for the 4th Party Mii Costume plus the Stage
Winter Stage

Freezeezy Peak (Banjo Kazooie)

A memorable holiday level from Banjo-Kazooie, the main platform is a snow covered platform surrounded by the lake. Smaller snow covered platforms drift in occasionally. The brightly colored Christmas tree with all the lights shines in the background.

View attachment 389092
View attachment 389094
View attachment 389093
Winter Stage:

View attachment 389096
NEW LONDON
Series: Frostpunk​

New London. The last bastion of hope for mankind in a newly-started Ice Age. Building around a large generator, a lone Captain must lead their people to salvation, for should they be unprepared for the coming storm, the last of humanity will be wiped out. To ensure this, the Captain must uphold a promise to their people:

The City Must Survive

View attachment 389097
New London is a medium-sized stage taking place mainly on the generator at the center of the town. Occasionally, new platforms will be generated in the form of Buildings surrounding them. These can include housing tents, medical tents, Machine Shops that generate items when hit, Infirmaries that heal if standing on them for long enough and Steam Hubs that will slightly buff fighters if within a radius. After a set period of time (1 minute), a large snowstorm will sweep the area, destroying the buildings surrounding the generator and dealing non-flinching Ice damage over time. Standing near the Generator or any Steam Hubs will prevent the ice damage, however.

Frostpunk is a hidden gem of a 4X survival game that presses the player with difficult decisions and a pressing time limit while keeping them engaged with a gripping story and resource management. The game has won several awards throughout its lifespan and has a mobile port and sequel on the way as well.

Mii Costume Series:

View attachment 389128
hololive
A Virtual YouTuber (Or Vtuber, as they're called) company, Hololive is known the world over for its talents (or could we call them stars in this instance), some of which match the themes of this wintery event. Such examples of their talents include Moona Hoshinova, a ghost possessing the body of a moon goddess, Ouro Kronii, a confident and snarky Warden of Time, Yukihana Lamy, an ice elf with a love for alcohol, and Fuwawa & Mococo Abyssgard, a duo of guard dogs that were imprisoned for being "a pain in the godly behind".

Perhaps as an aesthetic bonus, some of the hololive talents could lend their voice for unique costume-exclusive voice types.
4th Party Mii Costume Series

Frozen

View attachment 389100

It's over a decade old and still going strong! Frozen was featured in Kingdom Hearts 3 and it's a franchise revolved around winter so this Disney franchise would be PERFECT for Infinite: Beyond. Lots of fun Mii costume ideas here.
Stage - On Tour Mtn (SSX)

Thought about basing it on SSX 3 but thought On Tour made more sense with the surprising Nintendo guest content the game got initially. Forget if game had day night cycle or just night levels but either way stage taking place at night would work (plus would personally prefer that aesthetic anyway).

Will be a Castle Siege like stage with 3 drop off points that include a forest, a village, and a terrain park/arena. Zoey, Mac, Kaori, Psymon, and Elise would appear snowboarding in the background.

Snoopy Mii Brawler

Was kind of tough since not sure what winter holiday characters other cultures are very familiar with. Snoopy seems well known globally & Peanuts has one of the most iconic winter specials of all time.

Mii Costume Series

Scott Pilgrim

Scott Pilgrim is a series by Bryan Lee O'Malley that has comics a movie and an anime

There is a lot of star imagery in the series from the outfits of various characters to even the special effects, and the series takes place in Canada in the winter so there is even an ice connection.
I'm gonna change again my submission of Mii Costume again

4th Party Mii Costume Series: DC Comics

View attachment 389130

DC Comics is a famous comic book company who created a lot of iconic characters as Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Joker and etc.

DC having related as Winter-themed is some heroes and villains like Captain Cold and Mr Freeze and related as Star-themed is also some heroes and villains and the own universes as Starro, Green Lanterns and Darkseid.
Here are my submissions:

While not fully affiliated with Winter, Stars are certainly apart of it....it's even in the name!

View attachment 389139

Mii Costumes we could include is OG Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader, Darth Sidiuos, Han Solo, Leia, etc.

Stage
View attachment 389141

Castle Dimitrescu

The castle is set in a Mishima Dojo type set up with a single platform stage followed by three platforms in a Battlefield-type format. Players can see Lady Dimitrescue float around but she will only pose and comment on the fight before vanishing. The true horror is her daughters who will drain the lifeforce from players. Defeating the daughters causes that life force to be transferred to you thus healing you. Damaging the outer walls causes them to break which causes a gush of icy cold air to rush forth; instantly freezing opponents who get caught in it. The walls will eventually heal themselves.
Series 4th Party Mii Costume for the Festival of Stars
  • hololive
  • Frozen
  • Peanuts
  • Scott PIlgrim
  • DC Comics
  • Star Wars
Winter Stage
  • Freezeezy Peak (Banjo- Kazooie)
  • New London (Frostpunk)
  • On Tour Mtn (SSX)
  • Icecrown Citadel (World of Warcraft)
  • Castle Dimitrescue (Resident Evil)
GO HERE TO VOTE

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
Here is the voting results

Name4321Total
Krampus Mii Mage01 (3)1 (2)05
Nutcracker Mii Brawler2 (8)1 (3)0112
Reindeer Mii Fighter03 (9)009
Snowman Mii Brawler1 (3)02 (4)07
Penguin Mii Brawler2 (8)01 (2)212
Christmas Tree Mii Swordighter001 (2)13

We will be going with the Nutcracker Mii Brawler followed by the Penguin Mii Brawler

Next, here are our submissions for the 4th Party Mii Costume plus the Stage

Series 4th Party Mii Costume for the Festival of Stars
  • hololive
  • Frozen
  • Peanuts
  • Scott PIlgrim
  • DC Comics
  • Star Wars
Winter Stage
  • Freezeezy Peak (Banjo- Kazooie)
  • New London (Frostpunk)
  • On Tour Mtn (SSX)
  • Icecrown Citadel (World of Warcraft)
  • Castle Dimitrescue (Resident Evil)
GO HERE TO VOTE
You forgot my winter stage submission who is Dead City from Metro

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Due to missing a stage submission, I will be holding a new voting period for it along with our subsequent Mii Costume voting which will be held tomorrow.

Here are the results of voting! We had 8 total votes.

Name4 3 21Total
hololive2 (8)1 (3)2 (4)116
Frozen1 (4)2 (6)3 (6)117
Peanuts1 (4)2 (6)0111
Scott pilgrim00033
DC Comics2 (8)01 (2)212
Star Wars2 (8)4 (12)2 (4)024

While both Hololive and Frozen got pretty high, Star Wars is the winner for our next 4th party costume round which brings up to 3 costumes with it.

Submit a Star Wars Costume
I know this is rather stifling but not having Darth Vader included in this pack would be criminal so we are automatically saving a spot for Darth so this means we will add 2 more costumes. Please submit a Mii Costume from the Star Wars franchise that we can include while highlighting what kind of class this costume will belong to ALONG with how the costume may change the aesthetics of the Mii Costume.

In addition, due to the nature of the costume, these are Deluxe in that it changes the soundfiles of the character so please highlight this as well.

For Darth Vader:
Sword swings produce lightsaber sounds
The costume emits a Darth Vader breathing sound

Please note this does not include voice clips; just aesthetics such as blaster sounds and what not.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Star Wars Costume:
1715459790492.png

Stormtrooper (Mii Gunner)
The Stormtrooper Mii Costume will put the wearer's voice behind a radio filter while the gun will replicate the classic sound from the first Star Wars movie when fired.

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
Star Wars Mii Costume: Starkiller (Mii Swordfighter)

images (3).jpeg

Starkiller or Galen Marek is the protagonist from the game series Star Wars: Force Unleashed,he is a forbidden child of jedi and an adopted son of Darth Vader,also he was trained by the own Vader

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Luke Skywalker

Mii Swordfighter Class
Utilizes Luke's signature original outfit seen in New Hope. The Mii Class includes a wig plus the outfit in addition to sound effects for the sword.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Honestly there's so much costume potential I wouldn't mind getting a 4th or 5th costume like Marvel for a franchise this big, especially if we're already reserving a spot.

Although I guess it'll depend on how many submissions we get.

Also funny how this happened exactly a week after May 4th. It truly is rhyming poetry.

Last edited:

AlteredBeast

Smash Lord
Darth Revan (Mii Swordfighter)

0*vWBWvT2PNLDKsKvn.jpg

I had to go with a Star Wars character that originated from a video game and the best part of the Star Wars lore in my opinion. Basically, the fighter gains the whole outfit Revan wears as his lightsaber (will be red or purple). You get the sound effects for the sword as it is a lightsaber.

TheMicRula

Smash Apprentice
Star Wars Costume: Chewbacca (Brawler)

I think this is a pretty obvious one, he's one of the most iconic characters from the series.

Last edited:

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Star Wars Costume

Princess Leia Organa (Gunner)

Iconic fan favorite character, she will be in her Episode IV costume since that's the most iconic, with the bun hairstyle for the top and the white dressrobe for the bottom. Comes equipped with a standard blaster, with blaster sound effects alongside it.

1715544061480.png

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here are our submissions!

Star Wars Costume:
View attachment 389158
Stormtrooper (Mii Gunner)
The Stormtrooper Mii Costume will put the wearer's voice behind a radio filter while the gun will replicate the classic sound from the first Star Wars movie when fired.
Star Wars Mii Costume: Starkiller (Mii Swordfighter)

View attachment 389160

Starkiller or Galen Marek is the protagonist from the game series Star Wars: Force Unleashed,he is a forbidden child of jedi and an adopted son of Darth Vader,also he was trained by the own Vader
Luke Skywalker

Mii Swordfighter Class
Utilizes Luke's signature original outfit seen in New Hope. The Mii Class includes a wig plus the outfit in addition to sound effects for the sword.
Darth Revan (Mii Swordfighter)

View attachment 389172

I had to go with a Star Wars character that originated from a video game and the best part of the Star Wars lore in my opinion. Basically, the fighter gains the whole outfit Revan wears as his lightsaber (will be red or purple). You get the sound effects for the sword as it is a lightsaber.
Star Wars Costume: Chewbacca (Brawler)

I think this is a pretty obvious one, he's one of the most iconic characters from the series.
Star Wars Costume

Princess Leia Organa (Gunner)

Iconic fan favorite character, she will be in her Episode IV costume since that's the most iconic, with the bun hairstyle for the top and the white dressrobe for the bottom. Comes equipped with a standard blaster, with blaster sound effects alongside it.

View attachment 389205
In listed form:

• Stormtrooper Mii Gunner
  • Starkiller Mii Swordfighter
  • Luke Skywalker Mii Swordfighter
  • Darth Revan Mii Swordfighter
  • Chewbacca Mii Brawler
  • Lei Organa Mii Gunner

Remember, these two will be coming with Darth Vader as apart of a Star Wars DLC pack so, while this isn't a fully 100% given, there is a chance that this franchise my return again for a round 2. To me, it seems weird not to have Luke but to have Leia and not to have Han but to have Chewbaca. The pack should synergize in some way. I didn't do our submissions in this manner due to, well, I want to let creativity reign and I know people will say "but I wanna submit JaRjAr BiNks!!!!"

PLEASE GO HERE TO VOTE FOR A STAR WARS MII COSTUME AS WELL AS A WINTER STAGE

Top Bottom