• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Project (Finally Finished!???)

Which title should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here are the results of voting! I also noticed that I forgot to include a rank 3 option. We will be including the top two Capcom outfits.

Name2 Points1 PointTotal
Captain Commando1 (2)13
Strider Hiryu1 (2)24
Tsukino011
Frank West2 (4)59
Edward Falcon1 (2)02
Amingo3 (6)06

Despite failing to include the 3 point section, I feel the results indicate what the thread wanted based on the number of votes in both the 2 and 1 vote spots with Amingo nabbing more 2 votes than Frank but Frank getting the top number of 1 point votes. Strider was certainly up there as well.

Frank West and Amingo will be our next Mii Fighter costumes.

Next, we will move onto Ace Attorney Mii Costumes...

Miles Edgeworth

Kind of a logical pick. He would be a Brawler (we've went kind of heavy on those but I guess it makes sense with this series). The Mii would get his suit and hair.
Steel Samurai (Swordfighter)

This would be a fullbody mii costume with his bo-staff as the sword
View attachment 343322
Bad Badger (Mii Gunner)
The evil counterpart to the lovable mascot Blue Badger. Mii Gunner gains the head of Bad Badger, complete with a sick goatee and sunglasses. His body consists of a Blue Badger mascot suit with a model gun in his hand and a pair of beige pants.
Ace Attorney Mii Costume:

Maya Fey (Brawler)

Maya Fey is Phoenix's Assistant and she comes from Fey Clan. She is always with Phoenix Wright and she helps him sometimes.
She appeared in Ace Attorney on Gameboy Advance, which it was her debut along with Phoenix Wright.
The Mii Brawler Costume contains her wig and her outfit.
Her Wig has top-knot, while her outfit consists of her Skirt, Shirt and sandals. The Boxing gloves are replaced by purple aura, representing her Psychic Powers.

I nominate her as Mii, because she is one of Most popular female AA characters that appealed the fans. Since Phoenix is playable, why can't we just make Maya Fey as Mii Costume, since we could have a female representation in Smash as form of Mii Costume.
Gotta say, Frank really is the perfect choice. He's been on a Nintendo system before, he works for all three types (though can we add the knife boxing gloves to his Brawler outfit?), he comes from a genuinely beloved franchise (up until DR3...) and he fits the fun, goofy nature of Smash.

As for my submission...

Godot
View attachment 343360

As arguably the most beloved prosecutor of probably the most critically acclaimed title in the series, I feel like he's the best option. He'd be a brawler.
I am also submitting Simon Blackquill

1642883136452.png

He would be a Mii Swordfighter with a Simon Blackquill wig and bottom costume. Attached to his shoulder would be his companion, Taka. It's rather fitting considering he can use Iajutsu, a Japanese swordsmanship, with his finger. He could even cut off portions of Phoenix's hair. For this reason, he actually doesn't use a sword. The sword strikes are his fingers!

Here is the list:

• Miles Edgeworth
  • Steel Samurai
  • Bad Badger
  • Maya Fey
  • Godot
  • Simon Blackquill
Here is the link for voting

Last edited:
Here are the results of voting! I also noticed that I forgot to include a rank 3 option. We will be including the top two Capcom outfits.

Name2 Points1 PointTotal
Captain Commando1 (2)13
Strider Hiryu1 (2)24
Tsukino011
Frank West2 (4)59
Edward Falcon1 (2)02
Amingo3 (6)06

Despite failing to include the 3 point section, I feel the results indicate what the thread wanted based on the number of votes in both the 2 and 1 vote spots with Amingo nabbing more 2 votes than Frank but Frank getting the top number of 1 point votes. Strider was certainly up there as well.

Frank West and Amingo will be our next Mii Fighter costumes.

Next, we will move onto Ace Attorney Mii Costumes...

I am also submitting Simon Blackquill

View attachment 343411

He would be a Mii Swordfighter with a Simon Blackquill wig and bottom costume. Attached to his shoulder would be his companion, Taka. It's rather fitting considering he can use Iajutsu, a Japanese swordsmanship, with his finger. He could even cut off portions of Phoenix's hair. For this reason, he actually doesn't use a sword. The sword strikes are his fingers!

Here is the list:

• Miles Edgeworth
  • Steel Samurai
  • Bad Badger
  • Maya Fey
  • Godot
  • Simon Blackquill
Here is the link for voting
I'm sorry that I didn't vote of Capcom Miis, but I didn't found the link.
Can you post the Link under the Submissions like always to make it easier to find.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
So in addition to voting for Ace Attorney Mii Costumes, we will also be voting for Veteran Mii Costumes. We will be adding a single Mii costume from previous Mii Costumes in Ultimate.

Here is voting

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
So we will be counting these votes later on today so make sure to go to those forms and vote! We are rounding off our Ace Attorney content with two rounds of Spirits! That being said, our first job will be…

Ace Attorney Spirits: Submit a Master Spirit

We elected via poll to include an Assist Trophy and a Master Spirit. This Master Spirit can be of any category. Please indicate what category it is and what role this Master Spirit serves. Now, if you are creating an entire new role for a Master Spirit like how we did with Professor Oak, this is ok but please go in depth what this new category is and how it works. Please provide the Spirit Battle as well. In addition, please also indicate what the Master Spirit arena is and what music plays. This must be music from our music list…which is…where is it?

Oh, we never posted it!

Here it is!

1. Phoenix Wright ~ Objection 2001
  2. Pressing Pursuit ~ Cornered
  3. Maya Fey ~ Turnabout Sisters Theme 2001
  4. Questioning ~ Allegro 2001
  5. The Steel Samurai: Warrior of Neo Olde Tokyo
  6. Godot ~ The Fragrance of Black Coffee
  7. Great Revival ~ Miles Edgeworth
  8. Gumshoe ~ I Can Do It When It Counts, Pal
  9. Pursuit ~ Overtaken
  10. Klavier Gavin ~ Guilty Love
  11. Jake Marshall's Theme
  12. The Great Stray
  13. Herlock Sholmes' Theme
  14. Confess the Truth
  15. Investigation ~ Core 2007
  16. Pursuit ~ Cornering Together
  17. Athena Cykes ~ Courtroom Révolutionnaire 2016
  18. Naruhodo Ryutaro ~ Objection!
  19. Pursuit ~ Lying Coldly
  20. Pursuit ~ Caught
  21. Apollo Justice ~ A New Trial is in Session
  22. Pursuit ~ Questioned
  23. Phoenix Wright ~ Objection! 2013
  24. Gatewater Land - Blue Badger March
  25. Great Cross-Examination ~ Allegro
  26. Interesting People
  27. Trucy Wright ~ Child of Magic 2013
  28. Ema Skye ~ Forensic Scientist 2016
  29. Furio Tigre ~ Swingin' Tiger

Last edited:

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
Master Spirit
ImageNameFacilityOrigin GameMusic
1642951083554.png
Ema Skye
Dojo (Forensic Style)

Increased special-move power and item power but decreases throw power and move speed.​
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Artwork: Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney)​
Ema Skye ~ Forensic Scientist 2016
Forensic science plays a key role in investigation especially in Ace Attorney, but Phoenix had yet to learn this skill until he met a young scientist named Ema Skye who aided him to prove her sister's innocence, since then she's been a reoccurring character helping attorneys and prosecutors alike and the method has been used numerous time on certain cases. It is obvious she would make a great master spirit corresponding to her role.​
1642951083554.png
Ema Skye

• Puppet Fighter: Daisy (Green), Phoenix (Brown)
  • Stage: Fourside
  • Match: Stock (1)
  • Music: Investigation ~ Core 2007
  • Conditions:
    • You are invisible after a little while
    • The enemy's down special have increased power
    • The enemy start the battle with a spirit stone flashlight

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Premium
So we will be counting these votes later on today so make sure to go to those forms and vote! We are rounding off our Ace Attorney content with two rounds of Spirits! That being said, our first job will be…

Ace Attorney Spirits: Submit a Master Spirit

We elected via poll to include an Assist Trophy and a Master Spirit. This Master Spirit can be of any category. Please indicate what category it is and what role this Master Spirit serves. Now, if you are creating an entire new role for a Master Spirit like how we did with Professor Oak, this is ok but please go in depth what this new category is and how it works. Please provide the Spirit Battle as well. In addition, please also indicate what the Master Spirit arena is and what music plays. This must be music from our music list…which is…where is it?

Oh, we never posted it!

Here it is!

1. Phoenix Wright ~ Objection 2001
  2. Pressing Pursuit ~ Cornered
  3. Maya Fey ~ Turnabout Sisters Theme 2001
  4. Questioning ~ Allegro 2001
  5. The Steel Samurai: Warrior of Neo Olde Tokyo
  6. Godot ~ The Fragrance of Black Coffee
  7. Great Revival ~ Miles Edgeworth
  8. Gumshoe ~ I Can Do It When It Counts, Pal
  9. Pursuit ~ Overtaken
  10. Klavier Gavin ~ Guilty Love
  11. Jake Marshall's Theme
  12. The Great Stray
  13. Herlock Sholmes' Theme
  14. Confess the Truth
  15. Investigation ~ Core 2007
  16. Pursuit ~ Cornering Together
  17. Athena Cykes ~ Courtroom Révolutionnaire 2016
  18. Naruhodo Ryutaro ~ Objection!
  19. Pursuit ~ Lying Coldly
  20. Pursuit ~ Caught
  21. Apollo Justice ~ A New Trial is in Session
  22. Pursuit ~ Questioned
  23. Phoenix Wright ~ Objection! 2013
  24. Gatewater Land - Blue Badger March
  25. Great Cross-Examination ~ Allegro
  26. Interesting People
  27. Trucy Wright ~ Child of Magic 2013
  28. Ema Skye ~ Forensic Scientist 2016
  29. Furio Tigre ~ Swingin' Tiger
Wow, talk about a flawless list. You've got everything I could've asked for. The only thing I'm sad at the absence of is "Pursuit ~ The Great Turnabout" from GAA, an underrated gem of a theme, but seeing as it wasn't submitted, I suppose that makes sense.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Master Spirit

1642951083554.png
**** Gumshoe
Explore (Urban)
Takes 14 hours to complete; typical brings up collectables such as Mii costumes, SmashSpace items, music, and an occasional Spirit​
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
Gumshoe-I can do it when it counts, pal
**** is a detective who goes out doing detective things. Bringing forth evidence is what **** does and what he does best so it makes sense for **** to comb the urban jungle in search for evidence. Since **** is a bumbling detective though, **** takes longer than other Explorers but **** also produces more … hard to get things. So **** isn’t a useless guy…​
1642951083554.png
**** Gumshoe

• Puppet Fighter: Kazuya (suit Alt)
  • Stage: New Donk City
  • Music: Gumshoe-I can do it when it counts, pal
  • Conditions:
    • Items spawn sporadically
    • Opponent produces more damage with items
    • Opponent can’t lose an item when damaged

**** is an important character to the series who has had his fair share of run ins with Phoenix. **** works primarily with Miles. Including **** as a Master Spirit would give **** the starlight he most rightly deserves. Do **** right by adding **** in so we can see more **** in Smash!!!

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Master Spirits will remain open for a while longer

Voting has ended! Here are the results for our Ace Attorney Mii Costume and Veteran Mii Costume

Name3 Points2 Points1 PointTotal
Miles Edgeworth2 (6)1 (2)311
Steel Samurai3 (9)2 (4)215
Maya Fey1 (3)1 (2) 16
Bad Badger02 (4)04
Godott2 (6)1 (2)19
Simon Blackquill1 (3)1 (2)05
Blue Badger02 (4) (added one compensation point)1 5

With the results in, Steel Samurai will be getting a Mii Costume as a Mii Swordfighter and will be our sole Mii Costume for Ace Attorney!

Additionally...

Name3 Points2 Points1 PointTotal
Callie & Marie3 (9)0110
Mega Man EXE4 (12)0214
Persona 4 Protag1 (3)1 (2)16
Heihachi2 (6)006
Jacky0022
Gil's Armor1 (3)025
Felyne Cap04 (8)08
Goemon01 (2) 24
Nakoruru01 (2)02
Altair01 (2)02
Vaultboy02 (4)15
Bomberman1 (3)2 (4)1 6

Mega Man. EXE was the one who nabbed the most amount of votes with 4 more over Callie & Marie. It appears that this wave will focus only on Capcom which is fitting given Capcom's tendency to do well in Mii Costumes. This will give this wave the following:

• Steel Samurai (Ace Attorney) Mii Swordfighter
  • Amingo (Marvel vs Capcom) Mii Brawler
  • Frank West (Dead Rising) All classes
  • Mega Man. EXE (Mega Man) Mii Gunner

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Holy triple posts, Back-man

We will commence voting for the AA master spirit. Here are our submissions

Master Spirit
Ema Skye
Dojo (Forensic Style)

Increased special-move power and item power but decreases throw power and move speed.​
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Artwork: Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney)​
Ema Skye ~ Forensic Scientist 2016
Forensic science plays a key role in investigation especially in Ace Attorney, but Phoenix had yet to learn this skill until he met a young scientist named Ema Skye who aided him to prove her sister's innocence, since then she's been a reoccurring character helping attorneys and prosecutors alike and the method has been used numerous time on certain cases. It is obvious she would make a great master spirit corresponding to her role.​
Ema Skye

• Puppet Fighter: Daisy (Green), Phoenix (Brown)
  • Stage: Fourside
  • Music: Investigation ~ Core 2007
  • Conditions:
    • You are invisible after a little while
    • The enemy's down special have increased power
    • The enemy start the battle with a spirit stone flashlight
Master Spirit

1642951083554.png
**** Gumshoe
Explore (Urban)
Takes 14 hours to complete; typical brings up collectables such as Mii costumes, SmashSpace items, music, and an occasional Spirit​
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
Gumshoe-I can do it when it counts, pal
** is a detective who goes out doing detective things. Bringing forth evidence is what ** does and what he does best so it makes sense for ** to comb the urban jungle in search for evidence. Since ** is a bumbling detective though, ** takes longer than other Explorers but ** also produces more … hard to get things. So **** isn’t a useless guy…​
1642951083554.png
**** Gumshoe

• Puppet Fighter: Kazuya (suit Alt)
  • Stage: New Donk City
  • Music: Gumshoe-I can do it when it counts, pal
  • Conditions:
    • Items spawn sporadically
    • Opponent produces more damage with items
    • Opponent can’t lose an item when damaged

** is an important character to the series who has had his fair share of run ins with Phoenix. ** works primarily with Miles. Including ** as a Master Spirit would give ** the starlight he most rightly deserves. Do ** right by adding ** in so we can see more **** in Smash!!!
It will be conducted via polll at the top of the thread.

Ace Attorney Spirit Submissions

So we are closing up the Master Spirit submissions. Both candidates are except from getting a Spirit during this time but one may be submitted later on. With that in mind, we will move to Spirit submissions and Spirit Battles for the Ace Attorney series! Usual rules as per usual. We are aiming to include roughly 15 Spirits. We need to have a balance between Spirit classes so please keep that in mind. The Smash Infinite leadership team will adjust this balance if need be. We are including more Spirits per pack than Ultimate previously did with the max being around 11 during them. Ours is 15 or so.​

Last edited:

Yiptap

Smash Lord
I submitted her AT, so...
Franziska Von Karma
Debut Game: Ace Attorney: Justice For All
Class: Advanced
Type: Support
Effect: Strong Throw
Puppet Fighter: White-haired, purpleish Simon alt
Stage: Courtroom
Music Track: Great Revival ~ Miles Edgeworth (She is Edgeworth's sister)
Conditions: The opponent favors whip attacks, The opponent's whip attacks have increased power, hostile assist trophies will spawn (Franziska Von Karma)

airConditioner

Smash Ace
Mia Fey (Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney) (Artwork: Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy)
Category: Support
Type: Shield
Class: ★★★★
Ability: Critical Fast Final Smash Meter ↑ ↑
  • Puppet Fighter: Byleth [Female], Phoenix Wright
  • Stage: Courtroom
  • Music Track: Phoenix Wright ~ Objection! 2013
  • Match: Stock
  • Conditions:
    • Defeat the main enemy to win [Byleth]
    • The enemy gets a major stat boost when badly damaged
    • The enemy will charge up a powerful Final Smash
Klavier Gavin (Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney) (Artwork: Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies)
Category: Primary
Type: Neutral
Class: ★★
Ability: Easy Rhythm
  • Puppet Fighter: Iori [Alt 5 (Yashiro)]
  • Stage: Beaumonde Arena [Omega]
  • Music Track: Klavier Gavin ~ Guilty Love
  • Conditions:
    • The enemy prefers Side Specials
    • The enemy loves to taunt

• Mia
    • Legend spirit since she is Phoenix's mentor, plus being playable in 2 cases, plus literally being summoned from the dead time and again to help him
    • Ability + conditions reference how she is usually channeled whenever Nick is in a tough spot and she says some cryptic stuff and suddenly he's found the answer
    • Byleth is a female mentor type character + also channeling the spirit of Sothis sometimes? lol
    • Objection! 2013 is a remix of 2004 which is the one she uses when she's playable. Plus Turnabout Sisters would be better for Maya
  • Klavier
    • Iori musician
    • Iori's side specials kinda sorta reference Klavier's tendency to bang the wall with his fist

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
1643066008226.png
Miles Edgeworth (Chief Prosecutor)
Ace Attack Primary
How to Get: Upgrade Miles Edgeworth to Lvl. 99 then Enhance.
Effect: Fist Attack +
1643062112449.png
Manfred von Karma
Legend Attack Support
Ability: Easy Getaway (The endlag of all attacks is reduced to half)
Opponent: Ganondorf (Blue), Crazy Dave (Pink), Tiny Falco (Red)
Music: Phoenix Wright ~ Objection 2001
Rules:
  • The enemy is armed with a Ray Gun (Crazy Dave, Ganondorf)
  • All fighters have decreased jumping capability
  • The enemy likes to avoid combat (Crazy Dave, Falco)
  • The enemy prefers to keep their distance (Ganondorf)
  • Defeat the main fighter to win (Ganondorf)

Last edited:

airConditioner

Smash Ace
View attachment 343534Miles Edgeworth
Ace Attack Primary
Ability: Aggression (Start-up of all attacks is halved)
Opponent: Phoenix (Red)
Rules:
  • The enemy has increased attack power.
  • The enemy prefers to keep their distance.
  • All fighters have decreased jumping capability.
  • Defeat the main fighter to win.
View attachment 343535Manfred von Karma
Legend Attack Support
Ability: Easy Getaway (The endlag of all attacks is reduced to half)
Opponent: Ganondorf (Blue), Crazy Dave (Pink), Tiny Falco (Red)
Rules:
  • The enemy is armed with a Ray Gun (Crazy Dave, Ganondorf)
  • All fighters have decreased jumping capability
  • The enemy likes to avoid combat (Crazy Dave, Falco)
  • The enemy prefers to keep their distance (Ganondorf)
  • Defeat the main fighter to win (Ganondorf)
We have a Miles spirit in base game so might wanna make him an upgrade or something idk (like Rex)

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
1643065916473.png
Gregory Edgeworth (Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney) (Artwork: Gyakuten Kenji 2)
Type: Shield
Ability: No Effect
  • Puppet Fighter: Phoenix Wright (brown), Ness
  • Stage: Wuhu Island (Fountain)
  • Music Track: Pursuit ~ Lying Coldly
  • Conditions:
    • Defeat the main enemy to win
    • The enemy has increased defense
    • You will take minor damage
1643066510021.png
Judge (Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney)
Class: ★
Ability: No Effect
  • Puppet Fighter: Mii Swordfighter (Robin Outfit, Vince Wig)
  • Stage: Courtroom
  • Music Track: Pursuit ~ Questioned
  • Conditions:
    • The enemy start the battle with a hammer
    • the enemy can swing the hammer for an extended period of time
    • Your control is reversed

Last edited:

Adrianette Bromide

Smash Lord

ApolloArtwork.png
Apollo Justice
Type: Attack
Class: Ace ★★★
Ability: PSI Resist ↑
  • Puppet Fighter: Red Phoenix
  • Stage: Courtroom (Spirit of Justice)
  • Music Track: Apollo Justice ~ A New Trial is in Session
  • Conditions:
    • The enemy prefers (whatever attacks end up being the speech bubble ones)
    • The enemy starts the battle with a Timer

Maya_Fey_Trilogy_Art.png
Maya Fey
Type: Grab
Class: Advanced ★★
Ability: Magic Attack ↑
  • Puppet Fighter: Black Zelda, King Boo x2
  • Stage: Suzaku Castle
  • Music Track: Maya Fey ~ Turnabout Sisters Theme 2001
  • Conditions:
    • Defeat the main fighter (Zelda) to win
    • Certain items will appear in large numbers (Hamburgers in overseas version, Ramen in JP version)

Pearl_and_Her_Ball.png
Pearl Fey
Class: Novice ★
Ability: Lightweight

Naruhodou_Ryuunosuke.png
Ryunosuke Naruhodo
Type: Defense
Class: Ace ★★★
Ability: Killing Edge Equipped
  • Puppet Fighter: Brown Phoenix, Purple Reimu, Black Ryu
  • Stage: Courtroom (The Great Ace Attorney)
  • Music Track: Naruhodo Ryutaro ~ Objection!
  • Conditions:
    • Defeat the main fighter to win
    • The enemy starts the battle with a Killing Edge (Phoenix and Ryu)
    • Reinforcements will appear during the battle (Reimu and Ryu)

Last edited:

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
Larry Butz (Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney)
Class: ★
Ability: Can be enhanced at Lv. 99
  • Puppet Fighter: Luigi
  • Stage: Tomodachi Life
  • Music Track: Interesting People
  • Conditions:
    • Hostile Assist Trophy will appear (Vince)
    • The enemy is easily distracted by items

Steel Samurai (Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney)
Ability: Weapon Attack ↑
Trucy Wright (Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney)
Ability: Thrown Items ↑
  • Puppet Fighter: Robin [female], R.O.B, Phoenix
  • Stage: Beaumonde Arena (battlefield)
  • Music Track: Trucy Wright ~ Child of Magic 2013
  • Conditions:
    • Items pulled toward the enemy (containers)
    • You have decreased speed
Athena Cykes (Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies)
Class: ★★★
Ability: Trade-Off Ability ↑
  • Puppet Fighter: Marin, Kirby 5x
  • Stage: Courtroom (Dual Destinies)
  • Music Track: Athena Cykes ~ Courtroom Révolutionnaire 2016
  • Conditions:
    • The enemy gets a major stat boost when badly damaged
    • The enemy's FS meter charges quickly
    • Reinforcement will appear during battle

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
We will keep spirit submissions for a bit longer but the Master Class spirit has been decided on with **** Gumshoe winning the vote!

While we keep Spirit submissions open, we will also open submissions up for a title for the bundle like what we did foe “In the Name of Hades”.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Premium
1643152593070.png
Godot (Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations)
Type: Offense
Class: ★★★
Ability: Stats Up after eating
  • Puppet Fighter: Phoenix Wright (Beige); Reimu (Purple)
  • Stage: Wuhu Island (Bridge Area)
  • Music Track: The Fragrance of Dark Coffee
  • Conditions:
    • The enemy's stats are boosted after eating (Coffee is the only item that appears)
    • The enemy is equipped with a Killing Edge
    • Hostile Assist Trophies will appear (Nightmare Wizard)
    • Defeat the main fighter to win

GolisoPower

Smash Master
I offer "Dueling Destinies" as the name for this bundle. It's a shoutout to the title of an Ace Attorney game, and it also plays into Smash's premise, too.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
We are done with Mii costume submissions for this wave. It will be Mega Man EXE, Steel Sakurai, Amingo, and Frank West. All Capcom.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I feel like it was transparent that one of the costumes would be a veteran costume (and only one is). Only thing I think that changed was that iirc that there was a misc slot but I think it was decided to do a second capcom costume instead?

Last edited by a moderator:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I feel like it was transparent that one of the costumes would be a veteran costume (and only one is). Only thing I think that changed was that iirc that there was a music slot but I think it was decided to do a second capcom costume instead?
IIRC it said there would be "three first party costumes" - my memory could be hazy but I don't think I would've made that Uniracers mock up if it was more detailed

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
To be completely frank, the Uniracers spirit was sent to spirit hell, so I doubt that the Mii Costume would be allowed.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't that before Ultimate - and in turn - we added Sora? My logic with the costume was that Disney would be more likely to negotiate on Uniracers should they be on board for Sora already

D

Deleted member

IIRC it said there would be "three first party costumes" - my memory could be hazy but I don't think I would've made that Uniracers mock up if it was more detailed
So we will will transitioning to Mii Costumes before we get into Spirits. We are ordering up to 5 costumes this time. This is. A bit less than what we had previously but that should be ok. I’ll be posting our job later in the day but here’s the general makeup…

1 Ace Attorney Mii Costume
3 new costumes
1 previous costume
Huh.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
So we will will transitioning to Mii Costumes before we get into Spirits. We are ordering up to 5 costumes this time. This is. A bit less than what we had previously but that should be ok. I’ll be posting our job later in the day but here’s the general makeup…

1 Ace Attorney Mii Costume
3 new costumes
1 previous costume
Actually Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario , you were right. I did order up 5 Mii Costumes. That’s entirely on me. Not sure where I had 4 from but, I’ll be honest, I’ve been dropping the ball on a lot of stuff lately. As for transparency, I will make sure to let the thread know which kind will appear. This wasn’t done with bad intentions, I just didn’t realize it.

I am going to shelf the discussions about the bundle titles for now. I will add a poll to see if people are fine with 4 Mii costumes themed around Capcom or if you think we need to go ahead with 5. Please note that if we go with 4, this fifth intend Mii costume will be moved into the next wave.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I kinda like the Capcom theme we have and don't wanna break that but I'm not opposed to another costume obviously

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
As for Uniracers, that’s something I will have to talk to leadership as it’s murky territory.

ACTUALLY, we can still submit the bundle titles. I apologize for being so out of it but I haven’t had any time to really work on our lineup for this bundle. I think I was just ready to finish the submissions and wrap it up before taking a small break.

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Premium
As for Uniracers, that’s something I will have to talk to leadership as it’s murky territory.
Here's the thing. Disney doesn't own the rights to Uniracers. Nintendo still does, but they are not allowed to distribute it due to the frankly ridiculous court case, to which Pixar and by extension Disney have never gone after again because we realize that unicycles as an object can really only look one way; but due to not being legally allowed to distribute it, referencing it in any capacity with visual images of the unicycles would likely be breaking the terms of the case. Ergo, the Mii costume (which, by the by, I see as just another one of those unnecessary "weird for the sake of being weird" nonsense from W3) would be hitting some touchy territory and could lead to another lawsuit, though honestly, if it were to go to court, assuming the judge isn't some old gasbag who knows nothing about computers, would likely be overturned.

That said, why would Nintendo even want to do with legal issues over an obscure, forgotten, and irrelevant, dormant IP which barely anyone remembers, unless they wanted to promote a new game, which uh, is definitely never going to happen. It's not a legacy franchise, it's a one-of game that got them in trouble before. Why would they even try, especially when creating another unicycle model is cheaper and easier, and would probably end up in a Mario or Kirby game instead.

Edit: There's also the fact the game never released in Japan. Getting rights to things from Western countries for Eastern purposes is more difficult than the inverse.

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
1643227256106.png
Winston Payne
Novice Balanced Primary
Ability: 30% Damage Start
Opponent: :ultluigi: (x3) (1 Grey, 1 Green, 1 Yellow)
Music: Phoenix Wright ~ Objection 2001
Battle Type: Stock
Rules:
  • The opponent has increased dodge frames.
  • Enemies spawn after defeat.
  • Defeat the main fighter to win.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom