• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Project (Finally Finished!???)

Which title should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
First Party Mini-Boss
Boom-Boom (Super Mario)

Boom Boom is one of Characters in Mario Bros series. He is a Bowser's helper, who acts like a miniboss and he is a miniboss of the Series. Also he is a Koopa that resembles KoopaLings for little.

When summoned as Mini-Boss of Dungeon, he runs and spins around like Crash, but it's stronger and deadlier. Also when you beat him up for little, he hides in shell and goes like Koopa Shells, which he spins and Rolls through Dungeon. He also punches with fists as his attack.
When he gets defeated, he falls like in OG series.

I don't need to say anything about the Boom-Boom, he could fit as Mini-Boss of Smash Dungeon.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
So I included at the top of the thread a poll for us to quickly vote on the fate of Bowser Jr’s alts considering I want to get that job started in the new few hours. Either we will go with:

4 new alts for Bowser Jr in the same vein as the Koopalings hut we submit which those Alt costumes are

4 alternate colors for Bowser Jr and Jr alone.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Alternate Colors: Duck Hunt, Ryu, and Ken

While we wait to decide on how to do Bowser Jr’s alts, we will steam forward ahead and work on our lovable DH duo plus the two Shota Bros. Please keep in mind that Duck Hunt typically has Alts based on actual dog and duck species.

In addition, Ken will have four alternate colors for his palette. That being said, Ryu can have an alternate costume submitted for him. This may be like a Joker and Sephiroth situation where he gets an Alt costume plus an Alt color of said costume. This largely depends on the quality of Alt color submissions Ryu gets plus the Alt costume submissions. We can’t guarantee that he will get an Alt costume BUT they are open for submission. Ken and Duck Hunt will only get Alt colors though so please keep this in mind.

In addition, Mini-Bosses are still currently open. As for @cashregister9’s DOOM submissions, this will largely depend on if Doom Slayer returns as a Mii Costume for launch. It wouldn’t make much sense to have this boss appear without a Doomslayer in the game; playable or costumed. We will be deciding on previous content later in the week via Google form voting. If we decide to include the DLC Doomslayer as a Mii Costume, we will grandfather this mini boss in. If they decide to forgo and add the Doomslayer costume as DLC, we can look at adding it possibly as a dlc patch. If we forgo both, we will hold on adding this mini-boss in unless Doomslayer gets in as a playable dlc fighter. This goes for other content that’s repped by anything else than a fighter but not by spirits/music/posters/etc. It really doesn’t make much sense to include content (like a Boshi Alt for Yoshi) without including Geno as playable or within the actual game.

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
Duck Hunt alt

Siberian Husky & Swedish Duck (Gray)

Can't say much other than the current recolor lack any gray and they are both a good boi.

Ken Alt

Capcom vs. SNK 2 (Pink)

Based on his "3 Punches" color and also Dan Hibiki.

Ryu Alt

Evil Ryu (Red)

Of course as a recolor and to match Ken's Violent Ken recolor, this one is based on his appearance in Street Fighter IV, the one with the red hair.​

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Duck Hunt:
1637033022838.png
1637033314141.png

Saint Bernard and Northern Shoveler (Burnt Orange):
The dog will gain the colors and pattern of the lovable Saint Bernard dog while the duck will gain the brown feathers and pattern of the Northern Shoveler duck, in addition to a small green pattern to its wings.

Ryu:
1637033771456.png

Akuma (Midnight Blue):
Gains a midnight blue gi with a bloody red headband and brown gloves. Based on his enemy and unintended mentor Akuma, specifically his older appearance shown here.

Ken:
1637033605552.png

Black and Crimson:
Loosely based on his more recent appearance in Street Fighter 5. His pants become a deep crimson while his top becomes black with red stitches.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Mini Boss submissions are now closed

We will be voting for them but I have yet to get the voting form ready.

Alt costumes for Duck Hunt, Ryu, and Ken will continue until tomorrow.

Job #215: Submit a Mii Costume based on an First-Party Assist Trophy that appears in Infinite for the First Time

Ultimate included a number of costumes, such as Vince and Black Knight, who appeared as Assist Trophies. We will continue this trend but even more by adding our final Mii costumes. Please submit a costume based on an assist trophy that debuted in Smash via Infinite.

Job #216: Submit a First Party Mii Gunner Costume but there’s a catch…

This character mustn’t have appeared in Smash as an assist trophy, Pokemon, enemy, etc. Appearing as a Spirit or something similar like a Trophy is perfectly fine.

For both jobs, please provide a description of said costume plus how the costume may effect the weapon used.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Infinite debut AT: Muddy Mole (Brawler)

This is a masked costume. It is for Brawler as he already has two of Muddy's most iconic moves - suplex and throwing a steel ball.

1P Gunner: Penny (Gunner)

A WarioWare fan favourite, Penny uses her Jet Tank One - while the water container is flattened a little (more of an oval than a ball) as to not mess with her hitbox it is still there. This costume has a wig instead of a mask, and that wig does not have glasses.

Duck Hunt alt: Dyed Dog and Parrot

Turns Duck Hunt white with pink ears; green and orange paws; and a yellow tail.
For Bowser Jr's alts, what other characters could take his place? Think about that before you vote just for more alt outfits.
Nabbit, Tatanga, Fawful, Boom Boom, Pom Pom, many of the enemies, there's quite a bit of potential there.

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Job 215:
1637101249903.png

Mike Jones (Swordfighter):
The protagonist of StarTropics and a first-time first-party Assist Trophy in Smash Infinite. The Mii Swordfighter gains Mike's red hair as a wig and his outfit, consisting of a bright blue t-shirt, darker blue pants, and green sneakers. The sword used here is actually a bat, one of the weapons used in the game.

Job 216:
1637101928798.png

Alexandra Roivas (Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem):
One of the protagonists of Eternal Darkness, Nintendo's only attempt at an original horror IP before teaming up with Koei Tecmo for Fatal Frame, Alex has only appeared in Smash as a Spirit. The Mii Gunner gets her blonde hair as a wig, while her clothes consist of a black tank top, black jeans, and black shoes. The weapon used here is a Smith and Wesson 37 Revolver, a weapon that she herself has used in the game.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I assume alt costumes for veterans will have documentation when we're done with Sora?
I will be going in along with Krook and to document and archive our alts. This will occur during our break time before we kick off DLC.

Having said that, I’m largely going to be MIA this winter due to live circumstances. The leadership team knows about this.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing

This is a masked costume. It is for Brawler as he already has two of Muddy's most iconic moves - suplex and throwing a steel ball.

A WarioWare fan favourite, Penny uses her Jet Tank One - while the water container is flattened a little (more of an oval than a ball) as to not mess with her hitbox it is still there. This costume has a wig instead of a mask, and that wig does not have glasses.

Nabbit, Tatanga, Fawful, Boom Boom, Pom Pom, many of the enemies, there's quite a bit of potential there.
I'll vote for Penny, provided we can get her adorable theme music from Get It Together to go with it

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
Boom Boom, Pom Pom, maybe add a few minions based on the Clown Car’s appearance in Super Mario Maker.
There's also the Broondals which is basically Koopalings 2.0 and Koopa Kid from Mario Party, Baby Bowser could be there too but his design is too similar to Jr, maybe we could use his Crafted World design like one of Yoshi's alt.

Last edited:

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
There's also the Broondals which is basically Koopalings 2.0 and Koopa Kid from Mario Party, Baby Bowser could be there too but his design is too similar to Jr, maybe we could use his Crafted World design like one of Yoshi's alt.
I’m unsure whether this would count as an alternate costume but I’d personally like to see a Bowser Jr. costume where he uses his bib as a face mask like he did in New Super Mario Bros. If we vote for palette swaps, I’d like two of these palette swaps to be like that. If we’re going for alternate costumes there’s plenty of characters possible but it’s an option still since it’s such as edge case

Last edited:

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
I’m unsure whether this would count as an alternate costume but I’d personally like to see a Bowser Jr. costume where he uses his bib as a face mask like he did in New Super Mario Bros. If we vote for palette swaps, I’d like two of these palette swaps to be like that. If we’re going for alternate costumes there’s plenty of characters possible but it’s an option still since it’s such as edge case
Just the bib that changes color or on his whole body too like his dad? Also, I'm pretty sure just changing the position doesn't count as costume since it's basically the same item and not too different looking for a lack of a better term no different than just make Robin put on his hood.

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
Just the bib that changes color or on his whole body too like his dad? Also, I'm pretty sure just changing the position doesn't count as costume since it's basically the same item and not too different looking for a lack of a better term no different than just make Robin put on his hood.
I assume Bowser Jr. himself or his hair would change colors too, though for one of the palette swaps with the bib up it can be a Sonic-tier color change to have a default-ish option and then for the second palette swap with the bib up he can change it up a lot more.

So you get like
1. to 8. Bowser Jr. + Koopalings
9. Bib Up Bowser Jr (Green) (Like his default palette but with more muted or vibrant colors or a darker green head to resemble Koopa Kid)
10. Bib Up Bowser Jr (Purple/Other color for an actual palette swap of the alternate costume)
11. Bowser Jr. Palette Swap #1
12. Bowser Jr. Palette Swap #2

Whereas for all alternative costumes you’d get all new characters like Boom Boom

Last edited:

Adrianette Bromide

Smash Lord
Tbh I can't see anyone else but the Koopalings ride the clown car. If I had to pick then Boom Boom and Pom Pom make sense being koopa species mini bosses but that leaves two more. Koopa Kid seems like a retired character even though he does make sense.

The whole gimmick was that in Smash 4, there were enough slots for BJ and the 7 koopalings to all be alt costumes and they also all have ridden the koopa clown car before. I don't think it makes sense just to add any random character just cause they ride mechs.

Last edited:

Yiptap

Smash Lord
Tbh I can't see anyone else but the Koopalings ride the clown car. If I had to pick then Boom Boom and Pom Pom make sense being koopa species mini bosses but that leaves two more. Koopa Kid seems like a retired character even though he does make sense.

The whole gimmick was that in Smash 4, there were enough slots for BJ and the 7 koopalings to all be alt costumes and they also all have ridden the koopa clown car before. I don't think it makes sense just to add any random character just cause they ride mechs.
E91E4A30-CB2B-4DB8-9E78-80DB36C4F8A7.jpeg

Very based.

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
Personally I voted for palette swaps, but I can’t wait to see the submissions for alternate costumes people come up with. I can think of some very silly ones at least but I can definitely see the objections to going for those creative options when the Koopalings +Bowser Jr. are such a perfect fit and palette swaps can be creative too.

Job 215:
Adelaine (Swordfighter)

The outfit consists of her wig with Beret. Also, there is her costume, which is her shirt, skirt and shoes. The sword is her Paintbrush.

Job 216:
Mach Rider (Gunner)

The outfit consists of Mach rider Helmet from Melee and his outfit from Melee. The gun is Mach Rider's gun, but it's redesigned. Also, he has some red stripes on body to reference NES Mach Rider design.

I nominate those, because they could be cool Mii costume for the Game. Mach Rider could be unique costume for the Game due to originating from NES and Adelaine could be cool Kirby costume for the game.

Duck Hunt Alt.
Shiba (Orange) and Crane (White)

Duck Hunt Dog becomes orange as Shiba and Duck becomes white like Cranebird. The Alt has Japanese reference.

Ryu Alt.
Gill (Blue and Red)

Ryu's outfit would have double colors: Red and Blue. His hair becomes yellow in this Alt.

Last edited:

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord

Considering the alts are separate downloadable content I can't see someone bought/pick Jr. specifically to see 4 of them only being Jr. in different color, spreading it out to a select few Koopaling would be a lot better even if it's uneven, people mostly expected it to be an alt costume since the Koopalings existed to fill in the rest of his slot so it might be pretty underwhelming.

Recolor I'm fine with regardless.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
You know, aside from Boom Boom and Pom Pom, we could give him a Shadow Mario alt and rebrand the FS to "Gaddbrush Cross" or something. It would still fit the moveset since Shadow Mario is still Bowser Jr.

Last edited:

Mr. Robotto

Smash Ace
Ryu Palette
Pink Ryu

Ryu_Palette_(SSB4) (1).png

A hidden gem that got unjustly replaced by his purple alt from Street Fighter V in the jump from Smash 4 to Ultimate. This was his last recolor in Super Smash Bros. 4. This recolor resembled his "Start" color in Super Street Fighter II, but with a purple headband instead of a black one, something we should definitely rectify and revert. It also resembles Dan Hibiki, the best Street Fighter known to mankind.

Ken Palette
Pink Ken

1637177787490.png

Based on his 2nd color in Ultra Street Fighter 2: The Final Challengers, the last game in the Street Fighter 2 series, Ken would gain a pink gi. Also reminiscent of Dan Hibiki.​

Pink is cool

---

More spirits, redid some from wayyyy back, one being my literal first ever spirit I've posted here.

Laurence Blood (Fatal Fury 2)
(Artwork: Real Bout Fatal Fury Special)
Category: Support
Type: Shield
Class: Ace ★★★
Ability: Easier Dodging
  • Puppet Fighter: Dr. Mario [Red]
  • Stage: Coliseum [Omega]
  • Music: The Working Matador - FATAL FURY 2
  • Match: Stamina (180HP) (Player: 150HP)
  • Conditions:
    • Stamina Battle
    • All fighters have reduced jump power
    • The enemy favors side special
    • Only certain Pokémon will emerge from Poké Balls [Gogoat]
Sokaku Mochizuki (Fatal Fury 3)
(Artwork: Real Bout Fatal Fury Specail)
Category: Primary
Type: Attack
Class: Novice ★
Ability: Electric Attack ↑
  • Puppet Fighter: Crazy Dave [Blue]
  • Stage: Gerudo Valley [Omega]
  • Music: Chi!! Chi!! Chi!! Chi!! - FATAL FURY 3 [Music Doc]
  • Match: Stamina (160HP) (Player: 150HP)
  • Conditions:
    • Stamina Battle
    • Item: Thunder Bolt, Freezie, Fire Flower (references his elemental skillset)
White (Real Bout Garou Densetsu Special: Dominated Mind)
Type: Neutral
Class: Advanced ★★
Ability: Critical-Health Stats ↑
  • Puppet Fighter: Joker [White]
  • Stage: Luigi's Mansion [Omega]
  • Music: Exceed the Limit - REAL BOUT FATAL FURY 2 [Music Doc]
  • Match: Stamina (170HP) (Player: 150HP)
  • Conditions:
    • Stamina Battle
    • The enemy will have a Final Smash when badly damaged (references his final attack when KO'd)
Hokutomaru (Garou: Mark of the Wolves)
Ability: Lightweight
  • Puppet Fighter: Tiny Greninja [Black]
  • Stage: Shopping District [Omega]
  • Music: Spread the Wings - GAROU: MARK OF THE WOLVES [Music Doc]
  • Conditions:
    • Stamina Battle
    • The enemy gets a stat boost when badly damaged (references T.O.P. system)
    • The enemy starts the battle with Goku's Staff
    • The enemy favors special attacks
Tizoc (Garou: Mark of the Wolves)
Type: Grab
Ability: Toss & Meteor
  • Puppet Fighter: Incineroar [Black]
  • Stage: Boxing Ring
  • Music Invincible Mask - GAROU: MARK OF THE WOLVES [Music Doc]
  • Match: Stamina (170HP) (Player: 150HP)
  • Conditions:
    • Stamina Battle
    • The enemy favors grabs and throws
Hotaru Futaba (Garou: Mark of the Wolves)
Ability: PSI Attack ↑
  • Puppet Fighter: Zelda [Blue]
  • Stage: Boxing Ring
  • Music Spread the Wings - GAROU: MARK OF THE WOLVES [Music Doc]
  • Conditions:
    • Stamina Battle
    • The enemy favors special attacks
K' (The King of Fighters '99)
(Artwork: The King of Fighters 2000)
Ability: Fire Attack ↑
  • Puppet Fighter: Captain Falcon [Black], Mega Man [Grey], Ashley [Pink]
  • Stage: KOF Stadium [Cameos: K', Maxima, Vanessa, Ramon]
  • Music: KD-0079+ - KOF 2002 UM
  • Match: Stock (%)
  • Conditions:
    • The enemy's explosion and fire attacks have increased power [Captain Falcon]
    • The enemy starts the battle with a Freezie [Ashley]
    • Reinforcements will appear after an enemy is KO'd [Ashley -> Mega Man -> Captain Falcon]
    • Hostile assist trophies will appear [Kula Diamond] (referencing Strikers, also Kula)
Kula Diamond (The King of Fighters 2000)
Ability: Water & Ice Attack ↑
  • Puppet Fighter: Ashley [Pink]
  • Stage: Pokémon Stadium 2 [Ice Version]
  • Music: KDD-0063 - KOF XIII
  • Conditions:
    • Stamina Battle
    • The floor is frozen
    • The enemy's special attacks have increased power
    • The enemy starts the battle with a Freezie [Ashley]
    • Hostile assist trophies will appear [Kula Diamond]
Kyo Kusanagi (NESTS) (The King of Fighters '99)
(Artwork: The King of Fighters 2000)
Class: Legend ★★★★
  • Enhance the Kyo Kusanagi spirit
Saiki (The King of Fighters XIII)
Ability: Can be evolved
  • Puppet Fighter: Zero Suit Samus [White], Ganondorf [Red]
  • Stage: Astral Plane [Omega]
  • Music: The Second Joker - KOF XIII (referencing their ancestral relationship)
  • Match: Stamina (140HP, 160HP) (Player: 150HP)
  • Conditions:
    • Stamina Battle
    • The enemy favors side special [Ganondorf]
    • The enemy will suddenly have a Final Smash [Ganondorf]
    • The enemy has super armor but moves slower [Ganondorf]
    • Reinforcements will appear after an enemy is KO'd [Zero Suit Samus -> Ganondorf]
Awakened Saiki (The King of Fighters XIII)
Ability: Unflinching Charged Smashes
  • Evolve the Saiki spirit
Ash Crimson (The King of Fighters 2003)
(Artwork: The King of Fighters XII)
  • Puppet Fighter: Iori Yagami [Crimson], Kazuya [Black pants], Lucario [Black]
  • Stage: KOF Stadium [Cameos: Ash Crimson, Elisabeth Blanctorche]
  • Music: The Second Joker - KOF XIII
  • Match: Stock (%)
  • Conditions:
    • The enemy's explosion and fire attacks have increased power [Iori]
    • Reinforcements will appear after an enemy is KO'd [Lucario -> Kazuya -> Iori]
Ash Crazed by the Spiral of Blood (The King of Fighters XIII)
Class: Legend ★★★★
Ability: Seal Moves [New Skill: can make enemies not use up to 2 certain moves for a duration., the selection is random]
  • Summoned with the following Spirit cores
    • Awakened Saiki
    • Ash Crimson
This spirit is summon-only, and does not unlock a spirit battle on the spirit board once summoned

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Ryu, Ken, and Duck Hunt alternate colors are finished! Mii Costumes are also closed up. We will be posting the results for the voting for Mini-Bosses plus a form for Mii Costumes in a bit. That being said, we will be doing two jobs at once.

Job #217: Submit SmashSpace Items based on Japanese Culture

Nintendo is a Japanese company and more often than not, Japanese culture and times finds its way into their games. Sometimes it’s as evident as bonsai in Aninal Crossing to something more abstract such as the Broodals. We will be including traditionally Japanese items to include in SmashSpace. This could include bonsai, kotatsu, green tea set, mochi, cherry blossom tree, and more.

Job #218: Create a Special Package that Ibcludes an Infinite-style Console

While we aren’t sure if Infinite runs on Switch or it’s successor since we never did a job for it and it’s not particularly important, we will be submitting a special package that players can purchase which includes, among other things, a copy of Infinite plus an Infinite-design console. This should reflect what we saw for Ultimate…

Inxlude should be the:
  • Copy for Infinite
  • Smash Infinite version for the console including controllers
  • Fighters Pass 1
We are kicking it up a notch by adding extra content to truly create the package. This package should include…
  • A collector’s item related to Infinite
  • Limited edition art of something related to Infinite
  • Soundtrack with 20 songs from Infinite
  • Signed letter from Sakurai
What do you get to do? You get to…
  • Decide what the collector’s item is
  • Decide what the subject would be for the limited edition artwork
  • What songs are on the aoundtrack
  • Compose a letter from Sakurai. What would he say?

Please include these in your submission.

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
revision_20211118081242.png
Bean the Dynamite (Sonic the Fighters)
Class: ★
Type: Support Attack, 1 slot
Effect: Fire & Explosions Attack ↑
  • Puppet Fighter: Toon Link
  • Stage: Wily Castle (Ω)
  • Music: Sunset Heights
  • Match: Stamina (160HP)
  • Conditions:
    • The enemy favors down special
      • Items appeared (explosive item)
Bark the Polar Bear (Sonic the Fighters)
Class: ★
Type: Support Attack, 1 slot
Effect: Fist Attack ↑
  • Puppet Fighter: Donkey Kong (Yellow)
  • Stage: Summit (Ω)
  • Music: Scrap Brain Zone
  • Match: Stamina (160HP)
  • Conditions:
    • The enemy's smash attack have increased power
    • Earthquake will occur periodically
1637195730523.png
Orchid (Killer Instinct) (Artwork: Killer Instinct (2013))
Class: ★★
Type: Support Attack, 2 slots
Effect: Easier Perfect Shield
  • Puppet Fighter: Bayonetta (Green)
  • Stage: Reset Bomb Forest
  • Music: Riders Of The Light
  • Match: Stamina (200HP)
  • Conditions:
    • The enemy starts with a Fire Bar
    • The enemy's kicks and knee strikes have increased power
1637195695342.png
Jago (Killer Instinct) (Artwork: Killer Instinct (2013))
Class: ★★★
Type: Support Neutral, 2 slots
Effect: Down Special ↑
  • Summons:
    • Orchid's Core
    • Great Tiger's Core
    • Sothe's Core

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Do I have to submit the whole package?
Whats listed up there so the collector’s item, artwork, letter, and soundtrack. This job will be opened for two days.

I’m also throwing my hat I go the ring…

Mii Costume based on an Assist Trophy
Jody Summers

We don't have that many F-Zeto costumes if not at all. Jody would be a Mii Gunner which changes the arm cannon to a blaster pistol. The costume would come with a Jody Summers wig.

Additionally…

Mii Gunner Costume
Wild Gunman

Pulled directly from Duck Hunts Final Smash is the Wild Gunman. This would be similar to a Deluxe custome where it changes the Mii Costume into an almost 2.5D costume based on the Wild Gunman. This also gives the Mii Gunner a pistol as a gun.

Job 215:
View attachment 337904
Mike Jones (Swordfighter):
The protagonist of StarTropics and a first-time first-party Assist Trophy in Smash Infinite. The Mii Swordfighter gains Mike's red hair as a wig and his outfit, consisting of a bright blue t-shirt, darker blue pants, and green sneakers. The sword used here is actually a bat, one of the weapons used in the game.

Job 216:
View attachment 337908
Alexandra Roivas (Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem):
One of the protagonists of Eternal Darkness, Nintendo's only attempt at an original horror IP before teaming up with Koei Tecmo for Fatal Frame, Alex has only appeared in Smash as a Spirit. The Mii Gunner gets her blonde hair as a wig, while her clothes consist of a black tank top, black jeans, and black shoes. The weapon used here is a Smith and Wesson 37 Revolver, a weapon that she herself has used in the game.
Infinite AT

Euden (Swordfighter)

First Party Gunner

Susie (Kirby)

Nintendo Begins Countdown For Kirby Star Allies Wave 3 DLC, With Susie  Illustration - NintendoSoup
Job 215:
Adelaine (Swordfighter)

The outfit consists of her wig with Beret. Also, there is her costume, which is her shirt, skirt and shoes. The sword is her Paintbrush.

Job 216:
Mach Rider (Gunner)

The outfit consists of Mach rider Helmet from Melee and his outfit from Melee. The gun is Mach Rider's gun, but it's redesigned. Also, he has some red stripes on body to reference NES Mach Rider design.

I nominate those, because they could be cool Mii costume for the Game. Mach Rider could be unique costume for the Game due to originating from NES and Adelaine could be cool Kirby costume for the game.

Duck Hunt Alt.
Shiba (Orange) and Crane (White)

Duck Hunt Dog becomes orange as Shiba and Duck becomes white like Cranebird. The Alt has Japanese reference.

Ryu Alt.
Gill (Blue and Red)

Ryu's outfit would have double colors: Red and Blue. His hair becomes yellow in this Alt.
In list form…

Based on an Assist
  • Muddy Mole (Brawler)
  • Mike Jones (Swordfighter)
  • Euden (Swordfighter)
  • Adeliene (Swordfighter)
  • Jody Summers
Based on a Mii Gunner
  • Penny
  • Alexandra Rovias
  • Susie
  • Mach Rider
  • Wild Gunman
Please go here to vote

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here are the results of the Mini-Boss voting…

Name3 Points2 Points1 PointTotal
Darknut2 (6)4 (8)317
Dragon3 (9)1 (2)011
Stone Talus01 (2)46
Boom-Boom5 (15)1 (2)118
Wild Demonic Beast1 (3)1 (2)05
Moray Keeper02 (4)15

Name2 Points1 PointTotal
Black Frost6 (12)214
Marauder1 (2)35
Gargantaur3 (6)410
Sandapolis Guardian 1 (2)13

Based on that, Boom-Boom and Black Frost will be our final mini bosses found in Smash Dungeon!

Now, Boom-Boom presents a particular difficulty as we just decided to give Bowser Jr four additional alternate costumes rather than palette swaps. With Boom-Boom as a Mini-Boss, this would mean that Boom-Boom is ineligible for being an alternate costume for Bowser Jr. This limits the content that we can actually pull from so we may have to get creative with our picks. We will be doing Bowser Jr alts tomorrow. That being said, while I did say creative, I’m not talking about somehow cramming all the Broodals into the Clown Car or giving the Clown Car to someone like Kamek, Shy Guy, or Goomba. The dimensions MUST fit with Boom-Boom. We can take the day to discuss this along with our current two jobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom