• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Project (Finally Finished!???)

Which title should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jomosensual

Smash Champion
Pokefloats like stage:

SMASHING THROUGH TIME!

What is this stage you may ask? It's a combination of the stages from the past Smash games that weren't usable in free play. Stages will be connected by themed ladders that move you from stage to stage after short pauses in between. The stages included are:

Classic Mode Credits(All games)
Tutorial(SSB64)
Underground Maze(Melee)
Target Smash(Melee)
Home Run Contest(Melee)
Midair Stadium(Brawl/Subspace)
Entrance to Subspace(Brawl/Subspace)
All Star Rest Area(Brawl)
Master Core Stage(Smash 4)
Trophy Rush Stae(Smash 4)
Online Practice Stage(Smash 4)
The Light Realm(Ultimate)
The Dark Realm(Ultimate)
Galeem vs. Dharkon(Ultimate)

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
I aren't exactly the threadrunner but I think it's fair, some stages just can't work without some small modifications, the proper job says that it should be based "almost" in the source material.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

BurgertimeInPlay (1).png

Burger Time
Is layed out exactly like the original game. St along on the bruger parts will cause them to fl down and making burgers causes the high score to go up (this would be purely cosmetic). But look out for the sentient food!

MK81020-50_11,,Sega-Saturn-Screenshot-1-Nights-Into-Dreams...-EUR.jpg

Nightopia
From the Sega Saturn classic Nights into Dreams. Players climb dream like platforms as they fly alongside the titular character through eings, going through the settings of the game.

Readmit

Smash Rookie
I am having a problem playing Smash Infinite. Whenever I do classic mode, I get the exact same battles in the exact same order with the exact same allies, every single time. Also, when I reach a certain battle against a team of fire emblem characters, the game stops sending them in, and I can never finish the battle. Was Smash Infinite intended to be unbeatable and for players to just stick to the versus battles?

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I am having a problem playing Smash Infinite. Whenever I do classic mode, I get the exact same battles in the exact same order with the exact same allies, every single time. Also, when I reach a certain battle against a team of fire emblem characters, the game stops sending them in, and I can never finish the battle. Was Smash Infinite intended to be unbeatable and for players to just stick to the versus battles?
Glitches. We are glitched up.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
That does seem like a problem. We'll be sure to send this feedback to our team of well-paid expert game developers/programmers that definitely exists.

Last edited:

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Citing irreconcilable differences over whether Infinite should play more like Ultimate or Melee, a small percentage of disgruntled developers has decided to leave the team and create a Project M modded version of Infinite with full Melee-style physics, titled "Project Infinite DX Remix Plus XP". Alongside the faster speed of gameplay and physics, this mod brings many Melee gameplay techniques back as well, including Melee-speed wavedashing and L-canceling. The developers have also promised to include moveset alterations to characters (to better suit Melee's gameplay), alternate costumes for characters, different variations of stages (from texture hacks), buffs and nerfs to different characters to balance them competitively, and new music in the mod as well.

Fans are bitterly divided over the mod, with some praising it for allowing players to access Infinite's rich roster of characters and stages with Melee's fast paced gameplay that many in the competitive community prefer, while others have criticized it for being disrespectful to Nintendo's hard work. Nintendo themselves have yet to issue a statement over the mod, however, the developers are begging news outlets to stay quiet about the project, to lessen the chances of a cease and desist.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Let me get something out of the way: this is probably the one series I've submitted content for that I know the least about - and I'm the Castley Seige guy - so please correct any errors for me. I'm also not sure if it's elegible due to the vague and confusing nature of the prompt.

Sky stage: Dragon Upon Ancient's Ascent (Skyrim)

On this stage you fight atop a brown dragon - not a dragon house thing like Pythra's stage, just a dragon.

The layout of the stage would somewhat resemble this image - however the spikes would be purely cosmetic and neither deal damage nor serve as walls. The stage is very big, about the width of Great Cave Offensive and height of Corneria. If you pass by the dragon's mouth or feet it will bite/scratch you, and its tail will curl up (think Slowpoke on Poké Floats). It's wings flap up slowly and down quickly as a foreground-covering psychological hazard akin to the Duck Hunt grass or smoke bomb. The horns are soft platforms.

Occasionally, it'll stop to roar, making there much less ground to stand on due to the posture change

The Omega and Battlefield forms both take place on the ground of Ancient's Ascent, with the dragon visible in the distance

It probably bares no resemblance to any specific point in the game, and would be hell to play on, but like... fighting on a dragon. It's cool.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here are the results of our company Spirit Event!

Name3 Points2 Points1 PointTotal
Humongous1 (3)003
VanillaWare3 (9)1 (2)213
Falcom1 (3)5 (10)316
Rockstar3 (9)4 (8)017
Type-Moon4 (12)2 (4)524
Hi-Rez01 (2)35
Tokyo RPG Factory1 (3)2 (4)29

Type-Moon will be our company that we will be representing is Type-Moon in a Spirit Event. I don't know much about Type-Moon beyond what is on the surface level but I have pinpointed acceptable submissions for Spirits and Spirit Battles between Melty Blood and Stay/Stay Night. This is due to some of the more...questionable content that the studio put sout.

So, aside from stage submissions, we will also be submitting for Spirits from Melty Blood and/or Fate/Stay Night. Please submit up to 3 SPirits and Spirit Battles.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Retro Arcade Game Stage

Joust

1660014869280.png

Basically just this. Gimmicks are the jousters on ostritches.

Traveling Stage

Submerged City (Panzer Dragoon)

1660015682548.png

I had initially held off on this idea after typing it up as Wariox3 came up with a stage that incorporated the idea and one that I liked. I decided to go along with it anyways. Panzer Dragon is from Sega and recently recieved a long awaited reboot. I never personally played the games but I know they are quite popular. They are rail shooter games where players fly around on dragons and fire at enemies.

The stage is set up where players jump dragon to dragon whuile fighting opponents. On occassion, enemy fire from the background so players still need to dodge them. The Blue Dragon and Prototype Dragon act as flying platforms.

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
1660016541481.png
BB (Fate/EXTRA CCC)
:starman: :starman: :starman: :starman:
Primary Attack, 3 Slots
Stage: Gigabyte Ruins
Puppet Fighters: Giant Metal :ultminmin, Giant Metal :ultbayonetta:, :ultzelda: (Hilda Colors)
Spirit Effect: Starman Equipped
Rules:
  • Reinforcements will occasionally arrive.
  • Min Min:
    • The enemy has increased punching power.
    • The enemy is hard to launch.
  • Bayonetta:
    • The enemy has increased kicking power.
    • The enemy has increased speed.
  • Zelda:
    • The enemy will occasionally be invincible.
    • The enemy will suddenly have a Final Smash.
1660016758016.png
Mash Kyrielight (Fate/Grand Order)
:starman::starman::starman:
Primary Defense, 3 Slots
Stage: Summit
Puppet Fighter: :ultpyra: (Grey Colors)
Spirit Effect: Shield Health +
Rules:
  • The enemy is equipped with a Back Shield.
  • The enemy will gain increased defense occasionally.
  • Items spawn in waves (Daybreak Parts)
1660017031425.png
Arcueid Brunestud (Tsukihime)
Primary Neutral, 0 Slots
Stage: Shopping District, Taiping Street
Puppet Fighter: :ultzelda: (Purple Dress)
Spirit Effect: Enhanceable at Lvl. 99
Rules:
  • The enemy has increased power.
  • The enemy drains life by dealing damage.
  • Random events will occur.
1660017175435.png
Archetype: Earth (Tsukihime)
:starman::starman::starman::starman:
Primary Neutral, 0 Slots
Spirit Effect: All ++(Enhances every stat across the board)
Might be cheating with the enhanceable, but whatever

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Why we still here.... Just to suffer....

Well in the bright side of the things I dont need to decide between Saber and Makoto Naegi anymore.

Now in terms of the spirits, I arent at home so I will upload mines later, but just mention some important characters so people could at least try to give a look to them and submit a spirit, has a small suggestion it could also be possible submit the máster alongside the servant in the case of Fate to kill two birds with one shot.

Fate series
  • Artoria Pendragon (Saber)
  • Artoria Pendragon Alter (Saber Alter)
  • Shirou Emiya (Master of Saber)
  • EMIYA (Archer)
  • Rin Tohsaka (Master of Archer)
  • Sakura Matou
  • Dark Sakura (Heaven's Feel spoiler)
  • Medusa (Rider)
  • Shinji Matou (Master of Rider)
  • Sasaki Kojirou (Assassin)
  • Medea (Caster, Master of Assasin)
  • Souichirou Kuzuki (Master of Caster)
  • Cú Chulainn (Lancer)
  • Heracles (Berserker)
  • Illyasviel von Einzbern (Master of Berserker)
  • Kirei Kotomine (Master of Lancer)
  • Gilgamesh
  • Nero Claudius (Saber from Fate/EXTRA)
  • Tamamo-no-Mae (Caster from Fate/EXTRA)
  • Hakuno Kishinami (Master from Fate/EXTRA)
  • Charlemagne (Saber from Fate/EXTELLA Link)
Tsukihime
  • Shiki Tohno
  • Ciel
  • Akiha Tohno
  • Hisui and Kohaku
  • Nrvsqr Chaos
  • Michael Roa Valdamjong
  • Noel
  • Vlov Arkhangel
Melty Blood
  • Sion Eltnam Atlasia
  • Riesbyfe Stridberg
  • Night of Warachia/TATARI
Others
  • Aoko Aozaki (Mahou Tsukai no Yoru)
  • Alice Kounji (Mahou Tsukai no Yoru)
  • Soujuurou Shizuki (Mahou Tsukai no Yoru)
  • Shiki Ryougi (Kara no Kyoukai, this is not a video game so in any case try to list Fate/EXTRA (as MONSTER) or Melty Blood has sources)
  • Touko Aozaki (The same has Ryougi, but instead of Melty Blood is Mahou Tsukai no Yoru)
Sorry for the large list, I just wanted to list characters of Fate and end doing way more than that.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Why we still here.... Just to suffer....

Well in the bright side of the things I dont need to decide between Saber and Makoto Naegi anymore.

Now in terms of the spirits, I arent at home so I will upload mines later, but just mention some important characters so people could at least try to give a look to them and submit a spirit, has a small suggestion it could also be possible submit the máster alongside the servant in the case of Fate to kill two birds with one shot.

Fate series
  • Artoria Pendragon (Saber)
  • Artoria Pendragon Alter (Saber Alter)
  • Shirou Emiya (Master of Saber)
  • EMIYA (Archer)
  • Rin Tohsaka (Master of Archer)
  • Sakura Matou
  • Dark Sakura (Heaven's Feel spoiler)
  • Medusa (Rider)
  • Shinji Matou (Master of Rider)
  • Sasaki Kojirou (Assassin)
  • Medea (Caster, Master of Assasin)
  • Souichirou Kuzuki (Master of Caster)
  • Cú Chulainn (Lancer)
  • Heracles (Berserker)
  • Illyasviel von Einzbern (Master of Berserker)
  • Kirei Kotomine (Master of Lancer)
  • Gilgamesh
  • Nero Claudius (Saber from Fate/EXTRA)
  • Tamamo-no-Mae (Caster from Fate/EXTRA)
  • Hakuno Kishinami (Master from Fate/EXTRA)
  • Charlemagne (Saber from Fate/EXTELLA Link)
Tsukihime
  • Shiki Tohno
  • Ciel
  • Akiha Tohno
  • Hisui and Kohaku
  • Nrvsqr Chaos
  • Michael Roa Valdamjong
  • Noel
  • Vlov Arkhangel
Melty Blood
  • Sion Eltnam Atlasia
  • Riesbyfe Stridberg
Others
  • Aoko Aozaki (Mahou Tsukai no Yoru)
  • Alice Kounji (Mahou Tsukai no Yoru)
  • Soujuurou Shizuki (Mahou Tsukai no Yoru)
  • Shiki Ryougi (Kara no Kyoukai, this is not a video game so in any case try to list Fate/EXTRA (has MONSTER) or Melty Blood has sources)
  • Touko Aozaki (The same has Ryougi, but instead of Melty Blood is Mahou Tsukai no Yoru)
Sorry for the large list, I just wanted to list characters of Fate and end doing way more than that.
I did some looking up on Tsukihime and I felt that Tsukihime was rather inappropriate to include content for. I limited it solely to Fate and Melty.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Melty Blood is part of Tsukihime anyway, and the remakes sweep the...weirder things so I think its fine.
Still though, there is a name association even if the remakes sweep the weirder things out of the way.

Here are our submissions for the two stages for DLC! Thank you to everyone for submitting content. I am sorry I couldn't address all the ansswers as yesterday was a bit busy for me but I feel like we have a good list of content to choose from.

Sky Stage:
Mainbrace Mayhem (Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest)

Diddy Kong climbing up the second set of ropes in Mainbrace Mayhem, with a Klinger and a Banana Coin
A bonus area in Mainbrace Mayhem

Based on the level from DKC2, the level takes place in the sky with the ship's masts acting as platforms. Platforms may be flat or diagonally tilted. The stage will scroll around the level vertically.
Arcade Stage:
View attachment 358197
Space Invaders

One of the most famous games in the world created by video game pioneer Taito, Space Invaders is a stage based on the arcade game. In Smash, there are four barriers that serve as the main platforms. The gun at the bottom is about the size of a Battlefield Platform, for reference. At any point during the match, the titular Space Invaders will slowly descend from the sky. You can kill them in one hit, but like in the games, the more you kill, the faster you get. Once all aliens are dead, the one who killed the final alien gets a buff similar to when you get buffed by the Dark Emperor.

"Rainbow Cruise" Stage:
View attachment 358199
Gummi Ship Voyage

A recurring mini-game in the Kingdom Hearts series, based on its appearance in KH1. This is a constantly-moving stage where you fight atop a long Gummi Ship. Occasionally, the camera will zoom out to reveal more of the psychedelic space, telling fighters that obstacles are incoming. This includes space rocks, blocks, and rings. This lasts for 15 seconds and once this is over, you reach a World. For the sake of copyright, these worlds are based on the Smash Bros. Universes, so after one session you'll pass by a Hyrule Castle in the middle of the void, and after another you'll fly by the Hollow Bastion, and after another still, provided you own the DLC, you'll pass by an ornate courthouse from Ace Attorney. The Gummi Ship itself is as long as FD, and the layout is different, similar to Mario Maker and alluding to the customization that the Gummi Ship provides in Kingdom Hearts.
Arcade stage: The Pit (Mortal Kombat)

This paralax-scrolling pre-rendered arena is a lot like KOF Stadium - just with a small catch: the breakable ceiling is swapped for a breakable floor! Use downwards attacks (especially spikes) and grounded attacks to win. In a stock battle, a foe on their final stock will get a special animation of falling into the censored console-version spikes - albeit bouncing off them like a cartoon rather than being impaled, which will result in a gauranteed star KO once the screen zooms up. Shang Tsung won't be happy about this many survivors!
This stage does not have walls nor horizontal blast zones, it loops endlessly. The silly cameos like the witch and Santa are intact. all Final Smashes and most special zoom moves have downwards trajectory on ths stage

Does the arcade stage have to be an arcade game, or can it be a retro console fame? I'm not planning on changing this submission but I want to be sure - on a similar note, does the scrolling stage actually have to take place in the sky or just on general floating platforms? That may be important.
Arcade Stage:

Excitebike

View attachment 358198View attachment 358200

It has a track in Mario Kart, so why not give it a stage in Smash? This stage will be based on the iconic NES Excitebike track. Players fight on the racetrack, with two platforms floating above. When the bikers go by on the racetrack (like in Mario Kart, Mute City Melee, or Port Town Aero Dive), players must jump onto the platforms to avoid damage.
Pokefloats like stage:

SMASHING THROUGH TIME!

What is this stage you may ask? It's a combination of the stages from the past Smash games that weren't usable in free play. Stages will be connected by themed ladders that move you from stage to stage after short pauses in between. The stages included are:

Classic Mode Credits(All games)
Tutorial(SSB64)
Underground Maze(Melee)
Target Smash(Melee)
Home Run Contest(Melee)
Midair Stadium(Brawl/Subspace)
Entrance to Subspace(Brawl/Subspace)
All Star Rest Area(Brawl)
Master Core Stage(Smash 4)
Trophy Rush Stae(Smash 4)
Online Practice Stage(Smash 4)
The Light Realm(Ultimate)
The Dark Realm(Ultimate)
Galeem vs. Dharkon(Ultimate)
View attachment 358201
Burger Time
Is layed out exactly like the original game. St along on the bruger parts will cause them to fl down and making burgers causes the high score to go up (this would be purely cosmetic). But look out for the sentient food!

View attachment 358202
Nightopia
From the Sega Saturn classic Nights into Dreams. Players climb dream like platforms as they fly alongside the titular character through eings, going through the settings of the game.
Let me get something out of the way: this is probably the one series I've submitted content for that I know the least about - and I'm the Castley Seige guy - so please correct any errors for me. I'm also not sure if it's elegible due to the vague and confusing nature of the prompt.

Sky stage: Dragon Upon Ancient's Ascent (Skyrim)

On this stage you fight atop a brown dragon - not a dragon house thing like Pythra's stage, just a dragon.

The layout of the stage would somewhat resemble this image - however the spikes would be purely cosmetic and neither deal damage nor serve as walls. The stage is very big, about the width of Great Cave Offensive and height of Corneria. If you pass by the dragon's mouth or feet it will bite/scratch you, and its tail will curl up (think Slowpoke on Poké Floats). It's wings flap up slowly and down quickly as a foreground-covering psychological hazard akin to the Duck Hunt grass or smoke bomb. The horns are soft platforms.

Occasionally, it'll stop to roar, making there much less ground to stand on due to the posture change

The Omega and Battlefield forms both take place on the ground of Ancient's Ascent, with the dragon visible in the distance

It probably bares no resemblance to any specific point in the game, and would be hell to play on, but like... fighting on a dragon. It's cool.
Retro Arcade Game Stage

Joust

View attachment 358274

Basically just this. Gimmicks are the jousters on ostritches.

Traveling Stage

Submerged City (Panzer Dragoon)

View attachment 358275

I had initially held off on this idea after typing it up as Wariox3 came up with a stage that incorporated the idea and one that I liked. I decided to go along with it anyways. Panzer Dragon is from Sega and recently recieved a long awaited reboot. I never personally played the games but I know they are quite popular. They are rail shooter games where players fly around on dragons and fire at enemies.

The stage is set up where players jump dragon to dragon whuile fighting opponents. On occassion, enemy fire from the background so players still need to dodge them. The Blue Dragon and Prototype Dragon act as flying platforms.
Arcade Stage
  • Space Invaders (Space Invaders)
  • The Pit (Mortal Kombat)
  • Excitebike (Excitebike)
  • Burgertime (Burgertime)
  • Joust (Joust)
  • Mission 1 (Metal Slug)

Traveling Stage
  • Mainbrace Mayhem (Donkey Kong)
  • Gummi Ship Voyage (Kingdom Hearts)
  • Smashing through Time (Smash)
  • Nighttopia (NiGHTS)
  • Ancient Ascent (Skyrim)
  • Submerged City (Panzer Dragoon)
HERE IS THE LINK TO VOTE

Here are a list of jobs you can expect coming up:

• Online Tournament
  • Another Spirit Event
  • Extra SmashSpace Content Update
  • Season 3 Character #3
  • Following our Character #3 content, I have a special surprise for everyone

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Still though, there is a name association even if the remakes sweep the weirder things out of the way.

Here are our submissions for the two stages for DLC! Thank you to everyone for submitting content. I am sorry I couldn't address all the ansswers as yesterday was a bit busy for me but I feel like we have a good list of content to choose from.

Arcade Stage
  • Joust (Joust)

Traveling Stage
  • Nighttopia (NiGHTS)
HERE IS THE LINK TO VOTE

Here are a list of jobs you can expect coming up:

• Online Tournament
  • Another Spirit Event
  • Extra SmashSpace Content Update
  • Season 3 Character #3
Sorry for the incovenience, but Mission 1 is missing, I pinged you but it looks that the ping didnt work.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
The Skyrim stage I submitted is called "Dragon Upon Ancient's Ascent", not "Ancient Ascent".
I did it to save room in voting. And also I’m lazy.

That being said, I have played Skyrim before. A lot of Skyrim. Like, more then dozens of playthroughs including theme role playthroughs like “dragon mage” and such. I feel that, as a rabid Skyrim/TES fan, Ancient’s Ascent is a perfect name for it. I feel Dragon Upon is just a bit too jumbled. Especially since there is a location name for it.

Honestly, I would of preferred Dragon’s Reach or Throat of the World for a Skyrim stage but it is what it is. Or even have the Skyrim stage be more of a stage in the same way as Skyloft considering it’s all about three dimensional exploring and not two dimensional platforming. Having a stage that moves around while showcasing particular areas seems more fit for a game that has such a large array of locations to showcase rather than just one static one.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
So I initially made the ruling that franchise/companies of a winning submission won’t be eligible to avoid a Guilty Gear/BlazBlue situation. I didn’t like how both appeared in a same season. Different seasons are understandable. Same is not cool. That being said, considering the companies we have available, I think it’s easier to get away with it. Especially given with Bethesda and Sega. So, that being said, winnings submissions will cause the franchise to not be able to be submitted but the company representing that franchise will be allowed.

Justoneguyhere1999

Smash Journeyman

Edmond Dantes (Fate/Grand Order)
Primary Attack, 2 Slots
Stage: Ostrheinsburg Chapel
Puppet Fighter: Sol Badguy (Dark Colors)
Spirit Effect: Burn Effect
Rules:
  • The enemy has increased power
  • Slightly increases the power of explosion and fire attacks.
Goetia (Fate/Grand Order)
Primary Attack, 3 Slots
Stage: The Underworld
Puppet Fighter: Bowser (Red Colors)
Spirit Effect: Metal Effect
Rules:
  • Start battles in metal form. Become harder to launch.
  • Hostile assist trophies will appear when the enemy's at high damage
  • The enemy starts the battle with a Killing Edge
Astolfo (Fate/Apocrypha)
Support Attack, 2 Slots
Stage: Hakurei Shrine
Puppet Fighter: Daisy (Pink Colors)
Spirit Effect: Weapon Attack ↑
Rules:
  • The enemy has a sword equipped
  • The enemy has increased melee-weapon damage and move speed
  • You will be dizzied at times.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Arcade Stage
  • Joust (Joust)
  • Mission 1 (Metal Slug)
Traveling Stage
  • Nighttopia (NiGHTS)
HERE IS THE LINK TO VOTE
Please remember to vote!

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here are the winners for our two stages! Thank you to everyone who helpe dby submitting content!

Space Invaders3 (9)4 (12)122
The Pit3 (9)1 (2)112
Excitebike2 (6)1 (2)111
Burgertime02 (4)26
Joust2 (6)2 (4)212
Mission 11 (3)1 (2)16

Mainbrace Mayhem2 (6)1 (2)08
Gummi Ship02 (4)37
Smashing through Time3 (9)1 (2)112
Nighttopia3 (9)1 (2)213
Dragon Upon Ancient's Ascent3 (9)2 (4)417
Submerged City04 (8)19

That being said, the following new stages will be Space Invaders with 22 points and Dragon Upon Ancient's Ascent with 17 points. That being said, Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario , as an avid TES, Ancient's Ascent sounds far better than Dragon Upon Ancient's Ascent. I will be changing it from Dragon Upon Ancient's Ascent to just Ancient's Ascent.

We will continue to allow submissiosn for Spirits from Type-Moon.

We currently have:

1. BB (Fate)
  2. Mash Kyrielight (Fate)
  3. Arcueid Brunestud (Melty Blood) -> Archetype: Earth
  4. Edmond Dantes (Fate)
  5. Goetia (Fate)
  6. Astolfo (Fate)
  7. Artoria Pendragon (Needs a spirit and spirit battle)
We have enough Fate/Stay Night submissions so we will be focusing on Melty Blood/Tsukihime content instead:

Here is a potential list mad eby Infinity Sorcerer Infinity Sorcerer

• Shiki Tohno
  • Ciel
  • Akiha Tohno
  • Hisui and Kohaku
  • Nrvsqr Chaos
  • Michael Roa Valdamjong
  • Noel
  • Vlov Arkhangel
Melty Blood
  • Sion Eltnam Atlasia
  • Riesbyfe Stridberg

Also, Neco-Arc is acceptable.

Last edited:
1660138072648.png
Artoria Pendragon (FATE/Grand order)
Class: Ace
Type: Primary Attack, 1 slot
Effect: Armor Knight

• Puppet Fighter: Lucina
  • Stage: Coliseum
  • Match: Stamina
  • Conditions:
  • - The enemy favors side specials.
  • - Certain items will appear in large numbers (Killing Edge)
  • - Defeat the main fighter to win.
  • - The opponent is equipped with killing edge.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Finally get thetime to write spirits.
We have enough Fate/Stay Night submissions so we will be focusing on Melty Blood/Tsukihime content instead
Funny, since literally any spirit is actually from stay night. At least it was like that until Tankman submitted Artoria.

Hisui and Kohaku (Tsukihime)
:starman::starman:
Support Neutral, 1 Slot
Stage: Luigi's Mansion
Puppet Fighters: :ulticeclimbers:
Spirit Effect: Item Magnet
Rules:
  • Random items would appear (food)
  • Hazard: Bob-Omb rain
Charlemagne (Fate/EXTELLA Link)
:starman::starman:
Primary Defense, 3 Slots
Stage: Castle Siege
Puppet Fighter: :ultmarth:
Spirit Effect: Sword Attack +
Rules:
  • The enemy's sword attacks are stronger
  • Random items would appear (swords)
1660139877010.png
Aoko Aozaki (Mahou Tsukai no Yoru)
Primary Attack, 3 Slots
Stage: Fountain of Dream
Puppet Fighter: Reimu Hakurei (if she has, a redhead variant)
Spirit Effect: Enhanceable at Lvl. 99
Rules:
  • The enemy's FS meter charges faster.
  • The enemy's projectiles are stronger.
Aoko Aozaki (Redshift) (Mahou Tsukai no Yoru)
Primary Attack, 3 Slots
Spirit Effect: FS Charge ++

NanayaGaming

Smash Journeyman
Hello I'm finally here after a long time to post something and then dissapear until the next moon/s. Here are my spirits!

1660140819318.png
Gilgamesh (Fate/stay night)
Legend (4 stars)
Support Attack all slots
Stage: Final Destination
Puppet Fighters: Galacta Knight
Spirit Effect: Final Smash +
Rules:
  • Galacta Knight is made of gold
  • All his special moves are boosted
  • It can do his Final Smash at random
Rin Tohsaka (Fate/stay night)
Veteran (2 stars)
Support Grab 1 slot
Stage: Croft Manor
Puppet Fighter: Ashley
Spirit Effect: Magic Attack +
Rules:
  • Ashley's magic attacks are powered up
1660141200981.png
Ciel (Tsukihime)
Veteran (2 stars)
Primary Attack, 3 Slots
Stage: Fountain of Dream
Puppet Fighter: Sheik
Spirit Effect: Projectiles +
Rules:
  • Sheik does a lot of neutral special
  • Her neutral specials are stronger

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I feel we have enough Spirits for Type-Moon. I will be going through the ones that submitted and evening them out.

We will then commence submitting music for…

Space Invaders and Skyrim

Please include the track name and a link to the video of the song. In the case of Elder Scrolls, we will just be limiting it to Skyrim and it’s add-ons. I know there are tons of other games but, given this stage focuses solely on Skyrim and we have a Mii costume that is only from Skyrim, we will be focusing on that. Two songs per franchise per submission. Please keep the two franchises seepage via title. Like

Space Invaders
Music 1

Skyrim
Music 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom