• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
True on both counts.

Fair enough on the hatred haha.

Yeah.

Really, he represents the Sony side of All-Stars. Which is why I think he should've been in PSATB but never in Smash. Not that we don't have some other FF choices. Terra, Cecil, Black Mage(or perhaps a Mage character in general with some small weaponry attacks, like Red Mage can do).

@GY: Who knows. I'd say it really depends if her new game comes over to the US or not.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
That seems to be kind of a two-pronged sword.

You don't want more females because then the idiotic "MOAR GURLZ" people will be on the rise, but at the same time, that also gives off the vibe that Smash shouldn't have more female characters.
I don't know if it's an equality thing or if its the fact that some people are thirsty.
But characters shouldn't have more priority over because they have a vaj or not.

Yeah having female characters adds to the the roster variety to some degree, but when people want to include female characters and say "Smash needs more female fighters" as their sole reasoning I can't get behind this.
What next? We need more blacks! lets get Doc Louis and Anthony Higgs? Need more hispanics/indians, etc...
Its a Nintendo All-star game not a virtual U.N meeting people.

As long as people provide good solid reasoning as to why a female chara- hell any character regardless of race or gender should be included, i can get behind it.

kikaru

Smash Ace
Some small and insignificant country town, WA.
3DS FC
0705-2807-1422
What next? We need more blacks! lets get Doc Louis and Anthony Higgs? Need more hispanics/indians, etc...
Is a Nintendo All-star game not a virtual U.N meeting people.

I agree that this notion of gender and even race diversity is absolutely silly. For the longest time one of there was a thread (Multiple threads?) on the League of Legends forum that advocated for a black champion and I just felt like punching some plastic babies.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Just for the record, but the people that cry foul are the type of people you'd see on 4chan or something. You know, the lonely fat blobs that wear fedoras. Normally the intention for this is pretty much because of the waifu propaganda.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
"Free"
Yeah, right, "free".

In related news, the DKC needs a strict period of purging in their inflated banana currency, as by Volcker and Reagan.

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
I bet Peach is going to look a lot less "detailed" and more cartoony like she looks in the games.

Bananas are ****ing priceless. You can't **** yourself with a rupee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom