• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
Lol yeah and the general consensus that women are less sexually minded than men are was thrown waaaaaay out the window for me back when I first started HS
Well, physical maturity isn't really a much of a factor when it comes to intellectual maturity.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Relationships are fun but the thing that almost always catches you off guard when you get in your first, long term relationship is that the highs are higher and the lows are lower. I've been dating my current girlfriend for almost a year now but I have to say that my love life during my college years has been hilariously complicated and I'm hoping to one day turn it into a graphic novel entitled "Confessions of a Perverted Gentleman."
Am in pretty much the same boat. My relationship would probbaly the best watched reallife soap if it was aired on TV.

Tip for all the boys and girls: Don't hold your feelings in check. Especially when bonding emotionally. Be as open emotionally as you can be. Be willing to trust. Trust and faith in each other is extremely important.

Also, if you actually know what your looking for it makes the whole 'quest fpr love' all the easier. Know what qualities you seek, reflect that on yourself, and go out and look for them. It's far more important than having things in common, at least, for me.

Popsydoodles

Smash Journeyman
Am in pretty much the same boat. My relationship would probbaly the best watched reallife soap if it was aired on TV.

Tip for all the boys and girls: Don't hold your feelings in check. Especially when bonding emotionally. Be as open emotionally as you can be. Be willing to trust. Trust and faith in each other is extremely important.

Also, if you actually know what your looking for it makes the whole 'quest fpr love' all the easier. Know what qualities you seek, reflect that on yourself, and go out and look for them. It's far more important than having things in common, at least, for me.
Im sure Impa is out there waiting for you Diddy! :troll:

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
I've heard long distance relationships never work but if you really believe you'll both stay faithful then all I have left to say is this:

In the words of Marco from Tropoja
We're both fully aware of what's to come and have gotten the same talk from our friends.

Also, she's currently out-of-state, in Boston doing some pre-college program and has been gone for weeks, so we're already getting a taste of it.

We have no doubt we can pull it off.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
Wait, people are talking about... love lives?

I shall share with you my pitiful tale now. Going into 9th grade, basically every one of my "popular" friends have a boyfriend/ girlfriend. Even some of my friends who are even nerdier than I am have them! So, currently, I'm forever alone. I'm really not on the dating scene due to the fact tha

A. I'm 14. I think maybe I should wait until I'm actually able to, y'know, drive my date somewhere instead of my parents dropping us off?
B. It's Smash time right now. Middle school relations end quickly, so I'm going to stay in the shadows and play Melee/ Brawl until school.

Besides, there's two types of girls in my district: Jerky girls who care about nothing but themselves, and kind, nice girls who can be friends with you and not care if you're nerdy or an extreme artsy comic-book Disney Smash Bros. addict. And the latter are all taken. :glare:

Back on Sm4sh, let's talk Returning Stages.

Mario: Delfino Plaza
Yoshi: Yoshi's Island
Zelda: Bridge of Eldin (I want Pirate Ship more though)
DK: 75m (don't ask, but somehow Rumble Falls seems unlikely)
Pokemon: Spear Pillar
Kirby: Halberd :awesome:
Metroid: Frigate Orpheon
Star Fox: Lylat Cruise

MatthewSwain9

Smash Cadet
I think there should be no mas chain grabs. Those make me sick. And since I just turned 14 other guy, It sucks having a girlfriend when you cant drive :/ I feel you

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
Wait, people are talking about... love lives?

I shall share with you my pitiful tale now. Going into 9th grade, basically every one of my "popular" friends have a boyfriend/ girlfriend. Even some of my friends who are even nerdier than I am have them! So, currently, I'm forever alone. I'm really not on the dating scene due to the fact tha

A. I'm 14. I think maybe I should wait until I'm actually able to, y'know, drive my date somewhere instead of my parents dropping us off?
B. It's Smash time right now. Middle school relations end quickly, so I'm going to stay in the shadows and play Melee/ Brawl until school.

Besides, there's two types of girls in my district: Jerky girls who care about nothing but themselves, and kind, nice girls who can be friends with you and not care if you're nerdy or an extreme artsy comic-book Disney Smash Bros. addict. And the latter are all taken. :glare:

Back on Sm4sh, let's talk Returning Stages.

Mario: Delfino Plaza
Yoshi: Yoshi's Island
Zelda: Bridge of Eldin (I want Pirate Ship more though)
DK: 75m (don't ask, but somehow Rumble Falls seems unlikely)
Pokemon: Spear Pillar
Kirby: Halberd :awesome:
Metroid: Frigate Orpheon
Star Fox: Lylat Cruise

I'm not saying this in a derogatory way at all, but you're just 14.
Relationships at your age don't really matter at all.

Just do what you do, and you'll be fine when you're older.

MatthewSwain9

Smash Cadet
I think the first game I may have ever played was Spongebob: Battle for Bikini Bottom on the Gamecube.

I can't exactly remember though, I had so many games for the Gamecube when I first got it on Christmas. I played most of them on that same day.

Among them were:

Spongebob: Battle for Bikini Bottom.

Namco Museum Arrangement.

The Legend of Zelda: Collectors Edition.

And a few others I can't remember...

I didn't get more Nintendo games until later in my life, the first one was Luigi's Mansion.

Thus, I became a big Mario fan, and Luigi and King Boo are 2 of my favorite characters ever.
**** I forgot about Spongebob game I threw It away cause I was like 7 and was afraid of robot sandy lol good times

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Same here -_-. Oh well, like I said in the past, most girls I've met have never been really "challenging" for me. Those that were anything of the sort are some of my closer friends though. In fact, one of my best friends is not afraid to call me out on my ****, and I really appreciate that she does it. As for why we never dated, when we first met, she was engaged at the time. Also, if we did hook up, nothing would get done, and I just don't have that physical attraction to white girls most of the time (made me wonder if I was gay for the longest time), and I think the same was for her in regards to Hispanics.
Eh, I've never felt attracted to anyone in real life, either.

I don't think it's because people don't find me attractive, either. I'm just not attracted to them.
(at least I'm not a virgin with rage)

The first game I ever played was either Super Mario Bros. or Pac-Man, can't remember which was first.

The first consoles I ever had for myself was the Playstation, with the game Rayman. I still have that game to this day.
First video game I owned was Super Mario Bros. Deluxe back in 1999 or 2000.

---

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Eh, I've never felt attracted to anyone in real life, either.

I don't think it's because people don't find me attractive, either. I'm just not attracted to them.
(at least I'm not a virgin with rage)
I've been hit on in the past. One was an underage girl with the other occasions being gay guys.

I wonder though if I come across as intimidating though. These two coworkers find me intimating, but they're also in highschool.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Tip for all the boys and girls: Don't do "friends with benefits" unless you are absolutely, 100% sure that both of you are on the same page about the relationship.Took me nearly three years to learn this lesson and I'm not proud of it.

Super helpful tip for the guys: College freshmen girls are insufferable... period. If they get more appealing the older you get, you really need to sit down and think about where you're going in life.

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
Tip for all the boys and girls: Don't do "friends with benefits" unless you are absolutely, 100% sure that both of you are on the same page about the relationship.Took me nearly three years to learn this lesson and I'm not proud of it.
Well, about that, I heard that studies found that girls directly relate physical affection to love, whereas guys kinda don't.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Well, about that, I heard that studies found that girls directly relate physical affection to love, whereas guys kinda don't.
Apparently they also view taking out the trash as an act of love according to studies

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Lovelives?

I'm staying out of this. My boyfriend just moved in with me and we're wearing promise rings now.

I'll turn into that annoying friend who can't shut up about their significant other.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done

There's a Justin Timberlake/Mila Kunis movie to prove just how wrong this can go. (Or right if you wanna go that route.)

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
oof, just got and started playing New Super Luigi U, and it's actually as difficult (and fun) as they say.

Demna

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1478-4225-1103
I tried playing a lot of different and interesting games, but the problem is I get bored too quickly. I guess I'm mostly entertained by dynamic multiplayer games such as Smash...

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I tried playing a lot of different and interesting games, but the problem is I get bored too quickly. I guess I'm mostly entertained by dynamic multiplayer games such as Smash...
With the previous conversation I took all that as innuendo

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
You're a lion. Of course you're intimidating. :awesome:
That reminds me of when I first met one of my roommates. He said I was like a tiger in comparison to him though I insisted jaguar. And as I've mentioned in the past, my friend said my monkey kung fu looks like an oversized bear fighting gracefully.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
Well my reason for buying USF4 just flew out the window.

Because some guys just confirmed that fifth character will be making it's debut in a fighter. So MAYOR OF THE UNIVERSE MIKE HAGGAR! wont be in it. Oh well.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Well my reason for buying USF4 just flew out the window.

Because some guys just confirmed that fifth character will be making it's debut in a fighter. So MAYOR OF THE UNIVERSE MIKE HAGGAR! wont be in it. Oh well.
Raises my hopes it'll be a fighting style not yet represented like Krav Maga or Baguazhang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom