• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, ignore it so you crave it more, which makes the love ALL THE MORE BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Well, she had these crazy self-centered views about herself as basically the center of the universe, and would do anything to amuse herself. When I first hinted I'd like to ask her out (2 years before she ever said yes), she went out with another guy, and broke his heart. When she finally said yes to me, she played with another guy as if he "couldn't touch her" (note: this guy later became a good friend of mine), and then I figured out (by cues about her) that she was cheating on me, so I jumped off that pony ASAP!!! And that is why I loved being single in high school right there.

The biggest thing about attraction is people are attracted to confidence and dedication, and although I have self-doubts like everyone else,, and I never stopped.

Yeah, I just got it through by introducing her to a lot of my friends, all of whom obviously love to see me. She also met my family, which she figured out a thing or two why I am the way I am. She also figured out I meant every word I said and followed it up with action, which is something that is best proven with time.
**** *******, get money

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Okay, Oogie.

Here's a hint as to what Bridget and Poison are popularized as:

"Delicious _____, must ___. "

First word is four letters; the second is three.

Smooth Criminal

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Because America still isn't ready for them. When you have Cheerios commercials causing outrage over the use of a mixed race family, you know America is still far behind at times.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Because America still isn't ready for them. When you have Cheerios commercials causing outrage over the use of a mixed race family, you know America is still far behind at times.

The only transsexual character I can think of on an American TV series right now is on Glee.

It took four seasons and a reality show spin-off for one of the most accepting shows on TV to even add one so you're right.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
In all honesty. I love how video games have more transsexual characters than TV.
The one I hate the most is Vivian from Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door.

Dun get me wrong, she's one of my favorite Mario characters, but the dispute of her gender...

Same goes for Birdo.

Not the Pyro though, that one is actually funny to me.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
The U.S. has been pretty left-wing on race ever since the revolution of the 60s, and it's been slowly becoming left-wing on sexual preferences since around the 80s.

It's pretty much fully left-wing on Homos (I try not to call them gay, because it originally means "very happy") and non-Whites at this current time, when you look at the media.

Personally, I'd like to see a Cherrios commercial showing a blond, blue-eyed, nuclear family, just for the sake of seeing what the reactions would be like. I'm sure there'd be people moaning that it's "too White and old-fashioned".

---

LaniusShrike

Smash Champion
The one I hate the most is Vivian from Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door.

Dun get me wrong, she's one of my favorite Mario characters, but the dispute of her gender...

Same goes for Birdo.

Not the Pyro though, that one is actually funny to me.

Huh, I had no clue that there was some sort of discussion about Vivian. I guess that's just because of the English translation, though.
... turns out her German name was "Barbara", which I guess makes sense because "Vivian" would be pronounced "Fifian". Awesome.

Why's there a Pyro dispute? Just because it's a character that is covered in bulky clothing and doesn't talk?

Speakin' of Cheerios commercials... this one's the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom