• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

W-wait.
Brontosauruses never existed now?

GAK. ....right in the childhood.....
Almost as bad as finding out that the terrible T-Rex was a pathetic scavenger instead of the savage hunter I grew up knowing it as...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
LBT X Zelda... I like where this is going...:smirk:
I actually saw a pic of the gang encountering King Dodongo on DeviantART.
It's hard finding good pics in fanfic groups among all the creepy stuff.....

I propose we rename the Torosaurus to Triceratops
Saurus is used in to many Dinosaur species anyways. Also, Cera's name wouldn't be a pun anymore, so I support this!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
W-wait.
Brontosauruses never existed now?

GAK. ....right in the childhood.....
Almost as bad as finding out that the terrible T-Rex was a pathetic scavenger instead of the savage hunter I grew up knowing it as...
Brontosaurus was proven false in the early 1990's

Mr.Universe

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1864-9620-1149
Great. I just realized that Cheesasurus Rex is just as real as triceratops now. Possibly more so, as at least we have evidence of Cheesasurus Rex in the form of great, cheesy last minute dinners.

D

Deleted member

Brontosaurus was proven false in the early 1990's
With all the dinosaur related media I've grown up with, they never said as thus.

Unless it's the whole "Brontosaurus is Apatosaurus" thing, in which I've already known that.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
With all the dinosaur related media I've grown up with, they never said as thus.

Unless it's the whole "Brontosaurus is Apatosaurus" thing, in which I've already known that.
The Brontosaurus was made up of different dinosaur fossils, including the apatosaurus and brachiosaurus

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
...Sorry, never really cared about dinosaurs when I was a kid.
I always really liked this picture.

That's hot.

LMAOOOOO! Your right! Damn Lilo & Stitch was a good movie.
The series was one of my favorite shows back in 2004. I didn't want to miss a single episode, just in case any new ones came along.

Speaking of Lilo and Stitch, Deep Space was a pretty unexpected (and awesome) world in Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep. I hope it returns in KH III, but with the storyline based off Leroy and Stitch, and being able to visit both outer space and Hawaii.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Maybe if we are lucky Sakurai, hasn't realized triceratops non existence and will include Prince Tricky from Star Fox Adventures to SSB4 :troll:

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
Speaking of Lilo and Stitch, Deep Space was a pretty unexpected world in Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep. I hope it returns in KH III, but with the storyline based off Leroy and Stitch, and being able to visit both outer space and Hawaii.
Let's just hope they don't use Olympus Colosseum... Again, getting just a tad tired of it ^^;

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Triceratops isn't Triceratops?

MY CHILDHOOD NOOOOOOOOOO.

That means the dinosaur I took forever to excavate, clean, and train in Fossil Fighters: Champions was fake. ALL THAT TIME. WASTED. ON A NOT-REAL DINOSWAR.

lobotheduck21

Smash Master
NNID
@AntwonGodefroy
3DS FC
4914-4683-5067
Looking forward to see if they do an Aquatic Ambiance remix for DKC:TF
There already was a remix for DKCR http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtorHJ9H-2E

Favorite dinosaur: Stegasaurus (I think it was the fight from Fantasia that made it my fave)

The thing was a walking tank
But ya, love dinosaurs, probably why I love yoshi (even have a yoshi plush doll)

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Let's just hope they don't use Olympus Colosseum... Again, getting just a tad tired of it ^^;
If they do these I'll be a happy panda:

-Bring back Zack Fair (as an adult this time),

-Add Angeal as an angel or god, and make a greek or roman-styled legend loosely based off his story in Crisis Core (something about how he started off as a mutated mortal, died, and earned his spot in Olympus),

-Make the Underworld, Colliseum, gates of Olympus, and the overworld/Thebes all explorable,

-Add the Lava and Wind Titans as bosses

-Add Zeus and the other Disney-style gods.

I've been waiting for a Robin Hood world for quite some time though ^^; still doubting it ever happening lol.
I've never cared about the Disney version of Robin Hood, but if they put in his world, they should give Sora this anthro form to make him fit in more with the crowd.

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
I'd like to see another Pride Lands world, involving the events of TLKII, but given the low reception of that movie I doubt it will happen.
If they wanna do it though they can. Just cross your fingers.

If they do these I'll be a happy panda:

-Bring back Zack Fair (as an adult this time),

-Add Angeal as an angel or god, and make a greek or roman-styled legend loosely based off his story in Crisis Core (something about how he started off as a mutated mortal, died, and earned his spot in Olympus),

-Make the Underworld, Colliseum, gates of Olympus, and the overworld/Thebes all explorable,

-Add the Fire and Wind Titans as bosses

-Add Zeus and the other Disney-style gods.
Ok I'd accept this.

MexM

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4468-1063-3341
He is...well...uhh...I have no idea too. I just remembered his name from a sketch I saw on TV when you mentioned Cera.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom