• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Most Mario games are good. Sunshine was... a pollution info-mercial with the awful addition of Bowser's Cookie Monster voice.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
No Triceratops or Brontosaurus, and Pluto doesn't exist. At least science didn't go after the Tooth Fairy... yet.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
1) Super Mario Bros 3
2) Super Mario RPG
3) Yoshi's Island
4) Super Mario World
5) Super Mario Bros 2

Edit: More or Less

LaniusShrike

Smash Champion
No Triceratops or Brontosaurus, and Pluto doesn't exist. At least science didn't go after the Tooth Fairy... yet.

Er. Pluto still exists. It just is considered too small to be a standard planet.

I feel fine about the brontosaurus not existing, the Brachiosaurus is close enough.

Rawr.

Mr.Universe

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1864-9620-1149
I never liked her. :glare: Chomper and Pleakley were my fav's. ;)

As for the Triceratops thing, I posted this a couple posts above:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-501465_162-20012471-501465.html

My favorite was Little Foot, but then again I really like sauropods, so that may be why. Pleakley was my second favorite.

@Bowserlick
Sunshine was one of my favorite games, and I really liked the whole F.L.U.D.D. thing (although I'd still prefer the Mario Tornado as a Down B)

EDIT: Opps, yeah Petrie was Land before Time. Pleakley was Lilo and Stitch. Both great movies/series. Stitch was particularly badass.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
So wait, the triceratops fossil in my Animal Crossing town is a fraud?

Animal Crossing, why would you lie to me I thought we were friends.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
FLUDD was a nice mechanic in the technical sense, the story surrounding it was ridiculous to me. Did not like Bowser Jr. or Bowser's voice. And I laughed when FLUDD died. But the game itself wasn't that terrible. I just think it was an average follow-up to Mario 64 (which was not only a great game, but transitioned Mario into the 3D plane quite well to the point where he felt natural).

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

Just rename the grown up form triceratops. It's not like it was a made up animal, just an infantile one

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Er. Pluto still exists. It just is considered too small to be a standard planet.

I feel fine about the brontosaurus not existing, the Brachiosaurus is close enough.

Rawr.
Brontosaurus was just an Apatasaurus head on a Diplodicus body... or did I get that switched up. Brachiosaurus is amazing and should not be confused with its more boring cousins.

LaniusShrike

Smash Champion
You know what weird thing I learned recently? Pterodactyls aren't considered dinosaurs by Mr. Science.

Pterosaurs are often referred to in the popular media and by the general public as flying dinosaurs, but this is incorrect. The term "dinosaur" is restricted to just those reptiles descended from the last common ancestor of the groups Saurischia and Ornithischia (clade Dinosauria, which includes birds), and current scientific consensus is that this group excludes the pterosaurs, as well as the various groups of extinct marine reptiles, such as ichthyosaurs, plesiosaurs, and mosasaurs.[6] Pterosaurs are also incorrectly referred to as pterodactyls, particularly by journalists.[7] "Pterodactyl" refers specifically to members of the genus Pterodactylus,[8] and more broadly to members of the suborder Pterodactyloidea.[9][10]
Whattttt.

Mr.Universe

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1864-9620-1149

I'm sorry, what was that about Brachiosaurus?
Anyways, my favorite dinosaur has always been Sauroposeidon (sometimes called Seismosaurus). I mean, not just any dino can be named "earthquake god lizard"

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207

That thieving scoundrel Blathers is probably working with Nook to deprive us of our bells.
Just look into his evil eyes.
To think, I gave him my treasured Walking Leaf...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Animal Crossing lies to everyone. They may not know it, but the game simply tests your sanity, the way you treat others, and your intelligence. The game takes this information to the internet and delivers it to random people constantly, so that they are convinced to become trolls as a punishment for those who failed this test...and for the Game's entertainment.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero

I'm sorry, what was that about Brachiosaurus?
Anyways, my favorite dinosaur has always been Sauroposeidon (sometimes called Seismosaurus). I mean, not just any dino can be named "earthquake god lizard"
My mom wanted to name me Earthquake God Lizard, but my dad reminded her I was not a reptile. So now my name is merely Earthquake God.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Remember when they said the world was flat?
*snooty chuckle*
Scientists have actually known the world was round since the times of ancient Greece.

Funny thing, the main reason nobody wanted to fund Columbus' voyage wasn't because they thought the Earth was flat, but because he had seriously f***ed up when calculating the size of the Earth. He was lucky the Americas actually existed...

MexM

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4468-1063-3341
Fossil Fighter for Smash. Bringing Reptar as his/her final smash

Did anyone played this game over here? If so, is it good?

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
IIRC, you're right.

<--- Huge dinosaur nerd growing up.

Smooth Criminal
Word. That is the main reason why Yoshi is and forever will be my favorite Nintendo character.
It also explains all the Barney and Jurassic Park toys I used to own. It's also the reason I ate Kraft Mac & Cheese.

Mr.Universe

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1864-9620-1149

Nah, but I played a different dinosaur fighting game. I'm not even being sarcastic here.

Anyways, I'd totally main. I did put the T Rex PSA on Yoshi and it is freaking awesome/hilarious.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

Like half a year ago we had a big Fossil fighters thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom