• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So. Glad that Pit can reflect stuff on both sides now.

At least, I think they're reflectors.

Do the orbiters reflect stuff in Uprising?

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
So. Glad that Pit can reflect stuff on both sides now.

At least, I think they're reflectors.

Do the orbiters reflect stuff in Uprising?
Not sure if there are reflecting orbitars in Uprising, but the ones Pit uses in SSB4 have a slightly similar appearance to the Mirror Shield.
Here's the Guardian Orbitars' appearance in the original game. It still has the same pattern in SSB4, but it's a lot more shiny.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
The triceratops didn't exist? D:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Well, I just woke up to see that sexy Pit with them epic Guardians. I'm so happy about it. <3

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
The whole triceratops thing was merely a hypothesis. I believe as it currently stands, triceratops is still regarded as its own species by science. The media loves to run away with early research stating it's true before any real conclusions are reached.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
I think Pit having the Guardian Obitars is a pretty positive sign for Palutena. If Pit no longer uses the Scared Treasure Shield in his standard moveset.
There is the chance that Pit's Final Smash has changed as well, and hopefully it will be based around the rest of his Sacred Treasures.
Which would in turn remove the Palutena's army summon Final Smash, leaving her open to a possibly character inclusion. All of this is of course a stretch, but possible.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
The whole triceratops thing was merely a hypothesis. I believe as it currently stands, triceratops is still regarded as its own species by science. The media loves to run away with early research stating it's true before any real conclusions are reached.
Dem ratings.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
CURE FOR CANCER FOUND? Stay tuned for a 10 second sound byte of a scientist man saying how cool that would be.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Why am I not surprised with Terrazi's trolling with those stupid pictures of his? I'm very certain of the coincidence of his recent actions.

Mr.Universe

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1864-9620-1149
Even though I've never really played a Kid Icarus game, I do hope Palutena is playable. It'd be pretty sweet to play as a goddess. I knew some people who said pretty much the same thing about the guardian orbitars so I think it makes a lot of sense.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Even though I've never really played a Kid Icarus game, I do hope Palutena is playable. It'd be pretty sweet to play as a goddess. I knew some people who said pretty much the same thing about the guardian orbitars so I think it makes a lot of sense.
[collapse=Skyward Sword Spoilers??? Not even sure if this even is a spoiler LOL]You mean like Zelda?[/collapse]

Hopefully, this is the case. I think she could be a pretty cool ranged fighter with projectiles that fire off in unique angles.

JPW

Smash Ace
Wasn't it everyone's favorite? :troll:
i still have a soft spot for Ocarina of Time.

It was my first Zelda game, and i've always been a fan of the music, the environments, the dungeons, the boss fights, and the ending is so beautiful.

whoa. talk about being behind, stupid notifications leaving me 15 pages behind.

Anyway i'll try to get on topic. Okay this looks to be Kid Icarus.
I like the new moves, and i'm curious what else he has up his sleeve. It kind of makes me want to play Kid Icarus, then i remember how much of a FE addict i have become and the fact i still have to finish some other games first lol.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I think Pit having the Guardian Obitars is a pretty positive sign for Palutena.
I think the fact Sakurai is pulling from that great game he made in the first place is a good sign for Palutena, but that's just me.

Green-haired eye candy isn't a bad thing to beat people up with.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Yeah, I feel you. I live in Compton/Watts so i'm fairly familiar with the demographic and get my share of rap. Though I do dig some modern artist like Kendric Lamar and Wiz Khalifa because they have such a nice Melody. As far as rock I dig a some indie rock like Phoenix, and some alternative like Foo Fighters, MCR, Sum 41, Fall out Boy etc.

Drum & Bass is a guilty pleasure for me since I grew up with video games and Daft Punk so the techno vibe that games usually have are infectious to me. As far as D&B artists go I like London Elektricity, Agent Alvin, Logistics, Netsky, Nu:Tone and some Danny Bird.

I like a lot of genres of music, even mariachi lol

Pretty popular song by Kendric

I mess with K-dot every now and then, ADHD, Jigg is Up, Hood Gone Love it, and Backseat Freestyle are some of my recent fav's.
I'm also hooked on late 1900's music from Barry White, Bill Whithers, Whitney Huston, AL green etc...
As well as some old reggae songs

Demna

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1478-4225-1103
After reading the top Mario games from you guys. I realize that there was no specific dominant game voted on to be the best Mario game. What does this tell us? It tells us that Mario games' franchise is successful with all its game that they're all genuine and epic.

A hat tip from Mario for your awesomeness :grin:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
In all actuallity, where full dinosaur skelletons ever found? Or where they all put togheter just for the heck of it?

I think I could easily call Mario & Luigi: Super Star Saga my most favorite Mario game ever.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Wait

What's all this about Triceratops not being real? Because I can't seem to find anything claiming that.

Calm your t!ts people.

Edit: All the stuff I can find is from 2010, and from what I can tell it's just crazy speculation and jumping conclusions from bloggers, not actual scientists.

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
Not sure if there are reflecting orbitars in Uprising, but the ones Pit uses in SSB4 have a slightly similar appearance to the Mirror Shield.
Here's the Guardian Orbitars' appearance in the original game. It still has the same pattern in SSB4, but it's a lot more shiny.
Those are the actual weapon. The orbitars fire off projectile blast and the giant shield in SSB4 is the charged shot from uprising.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Spinosauruses are such chumps, fall over their sides and they die instantly.
What a way to go.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Wheren't Spinosauruses the biggest predetors of their age?

T-Rexes apperantly where also nothing more but big hyenas on 2 feet and tiny arms.

Quite dissapointing.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Velicoraptors where just big chickens.

And the coolest of all, the triceratops didn't even ****in' excist.

I have a strong reason to believe the dinosaurs just didn't want to live on this gay Earth anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom