• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
According to Star Trek voyager, and the Super Mario movie, dinosaurs actually kept evolving into a humanoid sentient being. From there they either went into deep space or another dimension or something

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
According to pokemon black and white, humans were actually an evolved pokemon. There was also a time where humans mated with other pokemon

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
John was before his time. Along with most '07-'08 bloomers. I've been lurking for years, mainly sticking to character forums.

I actually remember people complaining at how quickly Incarnate's post counted rose, as well. lol.
A lot of my ideas were ahead of the times, too. Literally all of the gameplay goals/stuff I talked about and hoped for with Brawl then seems to have happened in Smash WiiU and 3DS. This includes my ideas for the gameplay direction, the competitive and casual groups getting aimed at, the new story/adventure mode direction, and especially Mega Man in Smash! :)

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Fun fact: the first Pokémon breeding day care in Gold/Silver is found on Route 34. :awesome:

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
I wonder how common it is for a single sentient species to dominate a planet. We came pretty close to living with neanderthals. I bet having two or more sentient species on the planet would have a profound impact on the society that develops.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I wonder how common it is for a single sentient species to dominate a planet. We came pretty close to living with neanderthals. I bet having two or more sentient species on the planet would have a profound impact on the society that develops.
In Star Trek, the Xindi had like 5 sentient species on the same planet

The Andorians had 2

But overall, it was extremely rare

Even if there are multiple sentient species, one usually dominates that other

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
Well, if we look at Planet Vegeta, having 2 wouldn't work out very well seeing the war between the Tuffles and the Saiyans, so if it did happen somebody would eventually be taken down.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Here's something I noticed about breeding with Ditto.

Ditto breeds by turning into the Pokemon it's mated with. Chansey can breed as well. All Chansey are female.

Ditto breeds with Chansey by turning into Chansey. All Chansey are female.

Therefore, Ditto shapeshifts into a female Chansey, as there are no males in the species.

The rest is left to imagination.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
You really need to read the manga to understand it.
I think i'm going to eventually give in to the manga once the first season ends

Ditto breeds by turning into the Pokemon it's mated with. Chansey can breed as well. All Chansey are female.

Therefore, Ditto shapeshifts into a female Chansey, as there are no males in the species.

Like I said Ditto is a playa
I'm still trying to figure out how Kangaskhans are born with a baby in their pouches.

kikaru

Smash Ace
Some small and insignificant country town, WA.
3DS FC
0705-2807-1422

Well Ditto certainly does get around...

D

Deleted member

Since Ditto can become whatever to breed, I'm pretty sure Ditto turns into a normally non-existent male Chansey for the sake of breeding.

Either that, or it turns into a Pokémon from Chansey's Egg Group, seeing as Ditto are supposed to be able to transform into anything at will (just that the Transform command is limited to a specific target).

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I wonder if that's usually the case though, or if we're just looking at it from a very human perspective since we tend to be ****holes most of the time.
It's not just humans, it's all animals.

Survival of the fittest and all that. It's the fundamentals of evolution

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

If putting 2 female chansies into the daycare doesn't breed, why do you think putting a ditto that turns into a female chansey with suddenly allow them to breed?

He's obvious turning into the non-existing male version of chansey

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
If its anything like racism, only one would dominate while the others are suppressed.

Mr.Universe

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1864-9620-1149
Two Dittos breeding must be crazy. Each one can transform into whatever they want while they're doing it.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Ditto should just split like an amoeba. If you have an empty slot and a Ditto, if Ditto levels up another Ditto should fill the slot.

Mr.Universe

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1864-9620-1149
Oh, I'm sorry. I haven't played Pokemon in a long time. Not since I lost my DS (with my Soul Silver in it) D:

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
If its anything like racism, only one would dominate while the others are suppressed.
Or on the flip side, 2 would be unquestionably dominant, a few chosen few working under them are living life greater than kings, a few others who are aligned with them are living large, those who don't oppose them are well off, and those who oppose them are destroyed and/or living desolate live barely grasping onto life.

Basically, I just described the reign of THE MEN OF MOONKNIGHT!!!! :shades:

D

Deleted member

What blows my mind is that
and
can mate;
but
and
can't...
Nidoqueen is sterile. :troll:
Though but seriously, I'm willing to bet Nidorina and Nidoqueen not being able to breed was originally an accident and they kept it for the sake of consistency.

metaknave

Smash Apprentice
Ooh, Pokémon talk! Look at all you chumps with regular purple Ditto. I have a far more superior (Serperior?) light blue Ditto that has bred with about a quarter of the National Dex. I was so disappointed when I realized that it couldn't transform into other shinies, just their standard colors. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom