• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
It would probably be better if we were all ghost hunting cowardly plumbers.

Then things like Jersey Shore and North Korea wouldn't happen.
Unfortunately 9/11 would be recreated by ghosts targeting all of our beautiful mansions.....

The real Luigi is the god looking one with eye lazer beams.
Hopefully the great and powerful Luigi will be kind enough to recreate Earth's Moon before the Year of Luigi ends.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The creator of that, TerminalMonstage, visited the Geno thread with his support

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I posted my first miiverse posts in the smash thread. but it's nothing special. I need to work on using the tablet with it's limited options

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I replied to a comment on miiverse about ridley being too big by saying "You wouldn't say he was too big if you looked in his pants"

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Kamek flying around, firing slow-moving homing projectiles at opponents with that rod of his.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Birdo could be fun as well.

She could spit eggs at everyone and on occasion her eggs would produce items!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I thought of one that I mentioned the other day that I think would be a good one.

Does anyone remeber the Shy-Guy ghosts from Luigi's Mansion?

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
I thought of one that I mentioned the other day that I think would be a good one.

Does anyone remeber the Shy-Guy ghosts from Luigi's Mansion?
The tribal ones? I recall them. Reminds me of the shy guys in the jungle area in Paper Mario 64. The ones with spears

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
The tribal ones? I recall them. Reminds me of the shy guys in the jungle area in Paper Mario 64. The ones with spears
My idea is that they act just like in Luigi's Mansion. They come in 3 pairs and dance around while singing, and after a few seconds 3 of the 6 of them will swing their spears while the other 3 duck. They will do this 4 times before disappearing. They also cannot fall off the stage.

Jedisupersonic

NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
My idea is that they act just like in Luigi's Mansion. They come in 3 pairs and dance around while singing, and after a few seconds 3 of the 6 of them will swing their spears while the other 3 duck. They will do this 4 times before disappearing. They also cannot fall off the stage.
That sounds pretty cool actually. I'd be all for that.

Jedisupersonic

NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
How about Wart?
Even though SMB2 isn't really originally a Mario game to begin with.
Wart works as well. Doki Doki Panic, is partly Nintendo afterall [2 U.S.A being all Nintendo obv]. Being Peach and throwing veggies at him randomly would make some nostalgic pics

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I kind of want Zero from the Mega Man X games or Tron Bonne from Legends to be an assist trophy for Mega Man. They're probably the most popular side characters from his spin-offs.

And of course there's also always Roll.

If there was a general Capcom assist trophy Ryu/Chun Li could be fun.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I still think the X Parasite from Metroid Fusion idea is pretty cool. Acts like a Metroid AT at first, attaching itself to the most nearby enemy whilst draining/hurting the user. Then after it's shaken off, it transforms into a faster/stronger version of said character for a few seconds, hurting all but the summoner of it. It'd also be the closest thing to the Ditto Pokeball in Melee that never saw the light of day. (broke my little heart back then).

That's right. I forgot about peach's turnips.

Jedisupersonic

NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
I kind of want Zero from the Mega Man X games or Tron Bonne from Legends to be an assist trophy for Mega Man. They're probably the most popular side characters from his spin-offs.

And of course there's also always Roll.

If there was a general Capcom assist trophy Ryu/Chun Li could be fun.
Heck to the yes. Zero would be amazing. Even if he's been in alot of stuff already. He is like my 2nd favorite video game character ever haha. I'm expecting Protoman to be the megaman assist though.

I still think the X Parasite from Metroid Fusion idea is pretty cool. Acts like a Metroid AT at first, attaching itself to the most nearby enemy whilst draining/hurting the user. Then after it's shaken off, it transforms into a faster/stronger version of said character for a few seconds, hurting all but the summoner it. It'd also be the closest thing to the Ditto Pokeball in Melee that never saw the light of day. (broke my heart back then).
I didn't even think of an X Parasite. That's quite a great idea.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I want for Sakurai to troll us and make one of the trophies be a random Pokemon trainer who proceeds to throw a pokeball. That would make my day.

"yes, assist trop- oh wait. Damn you sakurai!"

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I just realized Tron's never been on a Nintendo system so. Just pretend I never said her.

That was my Legends fan boy leaking out. :lol:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I still think the X Parasite from Metroid Fusion idea is pretty cool. Acts like a Metroid AT at first, attaching itself to the most nearby enemy whilst draining/hurting the user. Then after it's shaken off, it transforms into a faster/stronger version of said character for a few seconds, hurting all but the summoner it. It'd also be the closest thing to the Ditto Pokeball in Melee that never saw the light of day. (broke my little heart back then).
the secret is to buy when they are low and sell when they are high. also transfering to other worlds - other people in other worlds have different prices

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
How much would the turnip go for if it had a face?
Would peach be rich or poor?

Disregarding the fact that she is a princess and all...

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I used my wacom tablet stylus on my wii u tablet.

I hope it didn't leave any scratches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom