• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbi

Scavenger
So you support Scorpion, Spongebob Squarepants, and Shadow the Hedgehog. :troll:
For a second I thought you were from Test Your Might. I was one of the only Scorpion supporters. LOL.

I don't even know how to rephrase my answer... Lloyd Irving is a PoS character that I don't want. However, I do not want other 3rd party characters either. There we go. Good enough. :awesome:

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
I wouldn't mind Lloyd. Tales of Symphonia was quite a great game. I think his style would work well in smash. The question is possibility and do people want him lol

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
The Gyroid character is named Lloid. It might be spelled that way in a different country, though.

@MorbidAtruism: I still had to make the joke. :awesome:

There's not really anyone I'd support from Mortal Kombat besides Sub-Zero. He really has a lot more ideal moves that the Ice Climbers don't have a single one of 'em. That's what makes him a neat choice. Scorpion's cool too, though.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The only good action star with the initials VD is Van Damme

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
n/m that's the other guy

The other guy I don't support

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Actually I mixed up Lloyd with that guy N3ON supports. Forgot his name

The golden sun guy

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
See... I used to absolutely love Tales of Symphonia... in high school... then as I expanded my horizons I realized that the story was a giant cliche and that all the characters face planted into every anime archetype imaginable...

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Yeah. the guy with golden boobs

I actually used to really like the golden sun series at one time. I just can't really remember anything from the game at all. Didn't seem to be very memorable to me

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Didn't Takamaru end up with some nympho witch or something?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
In my honest opinion, I feel that sword characters may be overrated. From Brawl, we already got 2 freaking Links, Marth and Ike, Pit, and MK which make 6 outta the roster (not counting Kirby's Up-B). Sure, we got some close-combat fighters who do some punches and kicks, use other parts of their bodies to attack (like Bowser claws, Yoshi tail, etc.), some that like projectiles, and all.
But what I really want is a dedicated magical character (that isn't Zelda) who wields a large staff or something, who really shows they're a magic-based character. In many parts of games there's often 3 common types of characters to see: There's your close-combat fighters who may or may not wield a weapon (although swords are commonly-used weapons). You got your long-ranged fighters who often have guns or bows, even cannons. And finally, magic users who often use a staff if not bare-handed magic or a wand. I personally love the dazzling flashes and such for the supportive magic characters, and am eager to see another that isn't Zelda and hopefully he or she will bring the flashy amazingness to the game.

That's another reason why I wanted Palutena in. She may seem like a light-elemental magic user to some who would bring in some potential flashy and tricky styles as opposed to aggressiveness of close-ranged or defensive campy characters, not to mention, she has that big staff. Of course there's other magical characters around too that could do much more.

For the tl:dr ppl, Playable magical character (that isn't Zelda) please.

Morbi

Scavenger
In my honest opinion, I feel that sword characters may be overrated. From Brawl, we already got 2 freaking Links, Marth and Ike, Pit, and MK which make 6 outta the roster (not counting Kirby's Up-B). Sure, we got some close-combat fighters who do some punches and kicks, use other parts of their bodies to attack (like Bowser claws, Yoshi tail, etc.), some that like projectiles, and all.
But what I really want is a dedicated magical character (that isn't Zelda) who wields a large staff or something, who really shows they're a magic-based character. In many parts of games there's often 3 common types of characters to see: There's your close-combat fighters who may or may not wield a weapon (although swords are commonly-used weapons). You got your long-ranged fighters who often have guns or bows, even cannons. And finally, magic users who often use a staff if not bare-handed magic or a wand. I personally love the dazzling flashes and such for the supportive magic characters, and am eager to see another that isn't Zelda and hopefully he or she will bring the flashy amazingness to the game.

That's another reason why I wanted Palutena in. She may seem like a light-elemental magic user to some who would bring in some potential flashy and tricky styles as opposed to aggressiveness of close-ranged or defensive campy characters, not to mention, she has that big staff. Of course there's other magical characters around too that could do much more.

For the tl:dr ppl, Playable magical character (that isn't Zelda) please.
Well. I already co-main Zelda/Sheik... so it isn't too important too me. Palutena would be great though.

Morbi

Scavenger
It would be really cool if we got a Link variant that wasn't a clone. I mean Link has SO many things to draw inspiration from. I am surprised they are always just clones. It isn't fair to poor younger Link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom