• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's also that one electric ghost Pokemon that could turn into a fan, a fridge, a lawnmower and other generic household appliances. It's just getting dumber.

That and they took out 2D sprites, the one thing that was a signature of the portable Pokemon series. Personally, I didn't care after black and white, after seeing X Y, Pokemon doesn't exist to me anymore.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Do you always things like that if someone or something stands in your way? (Just askin')
Yeah, but it's more like me lighting my fist on fire and not realizing I'll be able to punch the person I was going to punch because I'll be crying because my hand's on fire.

Some day, Falcon. Some day I'll surpass you. For now, I'm am but a mortal. But I will surpass you.
End scene.

You know what I meant, dude.
I mean if you were going to call someone smug at least be accurate about it.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
To bring down someone's value in a debate, you use their habits (unrelated to ability to debate or hold a solid foundation of a viewpoint) to bring their credibility down? How political of you.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Holy mother ****ing god do I disagree with Ganondorf and Wolf being Bottom tier. The rest makes sense... but those two bottom? What?! I mean I get that popularity doesn't have much to do with it... If you tell me Wolf is a clone I will pimp slap you. :pimp:
See the 7 criteria in the model I presented. Ganondorf missed out on a lot of points simply because he's always been an unlockable character and he's never been playable within the Zelda franchise. Based on all the criteria, Wolf is exactly where he was supposed to be and he was in the same place in my other model too. Again, I presented another model earlier and I personally think that one is more accurate.

To bring down someone's value in a debate, you use their habits (unrelated to ability to debate or hold a solid foundation of a viewpoint) to bring their credibility down? How political of you.

Machiavellianism at its finest.

I mean if you were going to call someone smug at least be accurate about it.

Yeah, but given the circumstances, do I really HAVE to be accurate?

Morbi

Scavenger
See the 7 criteria in the model I presented. Ganondorf missed out on a lot of points simply because he's always been an unlockable character and he's never been playable within the Zelda franchise. Based on all the criteria, Wolf is exactly where he was supposed to be and he was in the same place in my other model too. Again, I presented another model earlier and I personally think that one is more accurate.
I didn't realize that it all stacked. It just seems so harsh... :sadeyes:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

LOL! Put that **** in collapse tags. that's unsettling to look at.
(My apologies if someone here is in this condition)
We should RESPECT those who have curves. It's those evil skinny harlots we have to worry about.
-Social Justice logic

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
We should RESPECT those who have curves. It's those evil skinny harlots we have to worry about.
-Social Justice logic
Waaay~ too much junk in the trunk, but I agree; I personally find thicker (chicks) better than skinny (chicks). ;)
But that picture truly made me uneasy... :sick:
I will say this: It is hard to respect others when they don't respect themselves.
But how can I make such a spoiler as you made? If I knew that it was already a spoiler you know.
Just set it up as I have it below, and put the contents inside
Code:
[collapse][/collapse]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom