• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaytalks

Smash Champion
NNID
jaytalks
I'm glad you said Black Shadow and not Deathborn instead... I was about to unleash all hell on you but now you good... xD
I completely forgot about Deathborn, even though I like GX best. I think I imagined GX with Black Shadow as the main villain.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
This is absurd. I hate stepping in dog poop, does that mean I hate dogs and want to murder them?

You are stretching the definition of hate to a particular thing.
Poop carries bacteria and disease which is a very real threat to a person's well being. Oh god... we are literally arguing about ****... I think I need a moment of quiet introspection to fully map out how I got to this point and truthfully ask myself what I'm doing with my life...

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Poop carries bacteria and disease which is a very real threat to a person's well being. Oh god... we are literally arguing about ****... I think I need a moment of quiet introspection to fully map out how I got to this point and truthfully ask myself what I'm doing with my life...
Just wait until Oasis comes in. You said the magic word.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
So last night I had this dream where I was watching my sister play Melee. She was Pikachu and the stage was Pokemon Stadium on the Grass transformation. A food item appeared which looked like a plate full of rice balls. But they were in the shape of a cat. My sister asked why they looked like a cat. I explained that in each installment of Smash, there is a reference to Sakurai's cat and to expect another reference in Smash 4.

You heard it here folks. :awesome:

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
So last night I had this dream where I was watching my sister play Melee. She was Pikachu and the stage was Pokemon Stadium on the Grass transformation. A food item appeared which looked like a plate full of rice balls. But they were in the shape of a cat. My sister asked why they looked like a cat. I explained that in each installment of Smash, there is a reference to Sakurai's cat and to expect another reference in Smash 4.

Sakurai's Cat confirmed for playable.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Would prefer Goroh, but Black Shadow's cool too (especially if he's another Captain Falcon clone :troll:). Honestly I just want to see F-Zero get another rep period.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Not sure if you're seriously saying this....:p
I have not been obnoxious towards any posters. The sharpest knife was directed toward Krystal in which I said a large portion of the fanbase was made up of either obnoxious individuals or perverts.

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
Would prefer Goroh, but Black Shadow's cool too (especially if he's another Captain Falcon clone :troll:). Honestly I just want to see F-Zero get another rep period.
Speaking of Ganondork. I think i'm the only one who wants his B move to turn into that energy ball from Ocarina of Time so we can play Tennis in Smash Brothers

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
Samurai Goroh became one of my favorite F-Zero characters just from this cutscene.

It's just Sonic '06 levels of hand gestures, and I love it.

jaytalks

Smash Champion
NNID
jaytalks
Speaking of Ganondork. I think i'm the only one who wants his B move to turn into that energy ball from Ocarina of Time so we can play Tennis in Smash Brothers
No, I'm in favor of that too. The only Falcon move he should keep is special forward. It would be awesome if Link was the only one who could deflect it.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104

Mmmmm..... donuts.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
Yeah, let's stop talking about ol nasty furry booty and talk more about He Who Steals But Does Not Kill (Goroh, of course)

He better have his mf'ing ponytail from the anime if he gets in

It is a must

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Yeah, let's stop talking about ol nasty furry booty and talk more about He Who Steals But Does Not Kill (Goroh, of course)

He better have his mf'ing ponytail from the anime if he gets in

It is a must
Only if everyone else gets a ponytail like in Guilty Gear Xrd.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Goroh's a cool guy who wears tea shades and doesn't afraid of anything. What I'll never understand is why F-Zero is by far Miyamoto's least favorite creation. F-Zero GX was awesome and I can't imagine what the face melting speed of that game would look like in HD.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
But Samurai Goroh will be a Takamaru clone guize!!!

I know you're just fooling around with this, but ugh...

As the owner of the Goroh thread, it makes me just plain annoyed seeing people say this seriously. It's an insult to both Goroh and Takamaru, seeing as they have very different sword styles (not to mention Takamaru's plethora of other weapons...)

What I'll never understand is why F-Zero is by far Miyamoto's least favorite creation..

How the hell did I somehow give this four spoilers...

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Love you Chrono but insulting someone's intelligence isn't exactly gentlemanly lol
You are forgetting the context. Kuma said to me "you seriously can't be that dumb". My response was simply "Look in a mirror." Honestly, I have been far more polite than the people attacking me (just look at the latest example with Shortie).

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
I had a dream where Arcadenik and I were trying to adopt a child together. We probably would have gotten married too if it weren't for those meddling conservatives.

I JUST FEEL LIKE... HEY MAN... SORRY I'M SO HARD ON YOU SOMETIMES FOR NO GOOD REASON. NOT LIKE I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHERE YOUR VIEWS ARE COMING FROM. YOU SUPPORT CHARACTERS YOU LIKE, I GET IT. I JUST THINK THEY'RE DUMB YOU KNOW AND I GET CARRIED AWAY WITH VOICING MY DIFFERENT VIEWS LOUDLY SOMETIMES. *KICKS DUST*

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Mario Kart 7 servers are ****ing up. So, I'm back. Lol
You are forgetting the context. Kuma said to me "you seriously can't be that dumb". My response was simply "Look in a mirror." Honestly, I have been far more polite than the people attacking me (just look at the latest example with Shortie).
It was still rude, so really there was no politeness involved. A bigger man would of simply passed the reaction off as nothing, and you didn't. And thats my input on the matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom