• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Showtime

Smash Ace
I don't really mind Samurai Goroh as a character either. My only thing that keeps me away from him is that there are way too many characters in the series already that have a sword. Link, Marth, Roy, Ike, Toon Link, Young Link, Pit (not really a generic sword, a bow that splits into two swords), and Meta Knight. I think that is all of them.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I think Mole Mania was always intended as a one off though, kind of like Wii Music.

Chrono, brother, just let it go. Everybody else has already moved on. Maybe we can get back into the thick of it in a few months. :laugh:

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
It was still rude, so really there was no politeness involved. A bigger man would of simply passed the reaction off as nothing, and you didn't. And thats my input on the matter.
I can't stand being dogpiled. I bite my tongue most of the time.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Chrono, brother, just let it go. Everybody else has already moved on. Maybe we can get back into the thick of it in a few months. :laugh:
The conversation could have ended at any point. You are just as guilty for it going on for as long as it did.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
I know you're just fooling around with this, but ugh...

As the owner of the Goroh thread, it makes me just plain annoyed seeing people say this seriously. It's an insult to both Goroh and Takamaru, seeing as they have very different sword styles (not to mention Takamaru's plethora of other weapons...)
Blame Chrono (of all people) for being the person that brought it up.

Also I was originally going to go for a swim, but I forgot about my foot injury. GUESS I HAVE BRAIN PROBLEMS!

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Blame Chrono (of all people) for being the person that brought it up.
If Ganondorf can be a clone of Captain Falcon, then its not impossible for Goroh to be have some of his moves from Takamaru. Honestly, I think fans of Goroh would rather him being a Wolf-version of Takamaru, than not in at all. Personally, I am not optimistic about Goroh (or a second F-Zero character in general).

People seem to misinterpret what I say a lot. I have said its "possible" for Goroh to end up as some sort of deviatiation of Takamaru, not "likely".

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
B-but.. Goroh's Assist Trophy didn't use a single move from any of the Brawl sword-users....

kikaru

Smash Ace
Some small and insignificant country town, WA.
3DS FC
0705-2807-1422
Chrom is confirmed to be a Peach clone with that *** of his. Great Aether Butt bounce
I thought it was unofficially agreed upon that we would never mention that mousepad again... In fact I had actually forgot about that until now. Thanks again for opening up closed wounds and resurfacing the image of his somewhat succulent ass in my mind.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Are you really that dumb? For each of those cultures, there's homophobia, "heathen", and all the **** following 9/11 respectively just for those three alone. I could toss in the Cold War for Russians, Dey Turk Ur Jerbs for Mexicans, and "tree huggers" for environmentalists.
Vegetarians are worse than atheists, terrorists, and pedophiles. :troll:

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
I thought it was unofficially agreed upon that we would never mention that mousepad again... In fact I had actually forgot about that until now. Thanks again for opening up closed wounds and resurfacing the image of his somewhat succulent *** in my mind.
Did you just use succulent in your description!?
LOL!

Hoots

Can Be Combative
Vegetarians are worse than atheists, terrorists, and pedophiles. :troll:
Don't lump atheists in with vegetarians. There's nothing worse than a vegetarian... well, except vegans... But they're just super-vegetarians.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Yes! How dare they don't eat juicy, succulent meat. It's the main thing that fills me up.
I think vegetarians ought to have oral sex more often... this way, people will stop hating vegetarians and the vegetarians will get their protein. Everybody wins.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Don't lump atheists in with vegetarians. There's nothing worse than a vegetarian... well, except vegans... But they're just super-vegetarians.
I met a vegan supremacist once. You don't know the meaning of condescending until you have met one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom