• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Btw, did you read the mechanics I posted?

Oh, and I think I spotted you in that video you posted a while back, do you have long black hair and wear glasses by any chance?
I bookmarked the post so I can fully read it when I have time. These are busy times for me.

And that's not me. but you're close.

EDIT: @Portland talk: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8lAxa9BBrs

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
We takin' 'bout user names? When I started being members on stuff online I was actually Gary's Ho-Oh for a short time (my name is Gary and I had a hard on for Ho-Oh during that time). I later decided I didn't want a Pokémon themed user name. Later I had an even bigger hard on for Wario & Waluigi so I decided to go with that (and this name stood FAR longer than anything else and still used today on pretty much everything). Sometimes I go by the name WarioBrose on some accounts across the Internet (and my Miiverse name). That started when I was making a YouTube account and Wario Bros. was taken so I took out the period pushed the words together and added an "e" at the end (mainly because I was obsessed with the Nintendo e-Reader app for the GBA during that time).

So there you have it.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
User names? IDK why exactly. Mines kinda an oxymoron of sorts(in my eyes at least) since it's "shin"(as in Shin Akuma) and "pichu" (who is pretty much a joke character). Well, I thought it was funny.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
As intentional as it seems that I included 666 at the end of my username, it was actually completely by accident, since I wasn't aware of the significance of the number at the time. I had attempted to sign up as BKupa66 initially, referencing Bowser Koopa, (tied for) my favorite video game villain, whose team number in Mario Strikers Charged was 66. However, I ended up forgetting the password to that account, so I just added an additional 6 to the name of a new one. Little did I know...

vicgur

Smash Ace
Now you guys are talking about usernames?
What? Are you actually trying to bond or something?
This is the internet, there's no friendship over here. Just tears and crushed dreams.

But in all seriousness, mine was an accident.
I use "vicgur" - all lower case, like that - as a "log in" username. I didn't think it was also going to be my forum name when I chose it. I hate it, because I hate having no upper case in my username. It's ugly. I don't like it.

Now, "vicgur" comes from Victor Gurgel. Yep, you guessed it. It's my name.
In the internet, I actually use the name "VicGurg" for pretty much everything. It sounds better and it looks prettier.
To speak the truth, if you google "VicGurg", you find my whole digital life. Everything. Including YouTube account, Twitter, Facebook[with pictures of me], Tumblr etc.
So if you wanna stalk me[why the heck would you do that?], have fun.

NOTE: I used to use a terrible made up word as my username for stuff. I do have some accounts[which I can't change the name of] with this name. Like my damn PSN account. Urgh.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
The origin of my username, it's a pretty straight forward reason.

You see, the habanero is a rather infamous pepper due to it's intense spicy flavor. The habanero is often used in stuff like salsa due to it's combination of spicy and citrus flavors. Essentially the habanero is supposed to represent the fire that captivates my soul and the culinary life being a passion.

D

Deleted member

I'm surprised more people didn't notice that disfunshunal posted. He did post a lot in the Wii-U thread (the old one that ran from June, 2011 to June 23rd, 2012).

Anyway, the origin of my username comes from me using it at Video-Game-Info Forums, where I wanted to express my love for the Smash series by stating blatantly I was well... you know. I used this username for a long time, but have since changed to variation of "Limelight" and currently "astarisborn".

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
As intentional as it seems that I included 666 at the end of my username, it was actually completely by accident, since I wasn't aware of the significance of the number at the time. I had attempted to sign up as BKupa66 initially, referencing Bowser Koopa, (tied for) my favorite video game villain, whose team number in Mario Strikers Charged was 66. However, I ended up forgetting the password to that account, so I just added an additional 6 to the name of a new one. Little did I know...
In a similar circumstance, my first username was Psycho and I didn't know what it meant

I used it for Command and Conquer multiplayer (Yes, the FIRST Command and Conquer), I was playing NOD and wanted to have a name that sounded villainous.

When Tiberian Sun came out, I switched it to PsychoIncarnate because my "character" Psycho died and was revived as a Cyborg.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Many moons ago.... When I decided to join Serebii.....

I decided....to have a pokemon related name.......

So...

Yeah...

I combined the two names of my favorite pokemon when I made this name. I'll give you three guesses on what those two pokemon are.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Magikarp and Pichu? :troll:
Pbbthh.!1!!11

Of course not...

Stunfisk and Dunsparce. :troll: Swampert and Venusaur....

I'm pleasantly surprised. All of the new users we have gotten recently seem pretty smart.

Thunderfang747

Smash Journeyman
When I was younger I dreamed of becoming a professional smash player with some buddies, I went by the name Yoshi-Thunder because I was a Yoshi player. When I got a little older I realized how childish that sounded and decided instead of having Yoshi in the front of my name to change it to Thunderfang. A couple years later I realized this also sounded very dorky, but it was already my username on forums and I stopped caring what other people think so I stuck with it until this day. At this point I stopped trying to become a professional Smash player and switched to Marvel, but I still love smash and depending on how this game goes I may strive for that again.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
When I was younger I dreamed of becoming a professional smash player with some buddies, I went by the name Yoshi-Thunder because I was a Yoshi player. When I got a little older I realized how childish that sounded and decided instead of having Yoshi in the front of my name to change it to Thunderfang. A couple years later I realized this also sounded very dorky, but it was already my username on forums and I stopped caring what other people think so I stuck with it until this day. At this point I stopped trying to become a professional Smash player and switched to Marvel, but I still love smash and depending on how this game goes I may strive for that again.
Another Marvel player!?!?!

Do you main Wright as well? I know you have him as your avatar, but.... thought I should ask.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
We talking about usernames now?
Well I was unable to get a hold of Diddy Kong, Cranky Kong and Donkey Kong (my 3 favorite Kongs)
So I opted for the name Moon Monkey one my very first OC I ever made as a kid. I made a comic of like 135 pages thick of this character. No Lie.

Brace Yourselves 8-Year Old Story telling:
[collapse= Somewhat Brief Summary]The story was about these 2 sibling monkeys, Moon Monkey and Star Monkey, and how they obtained superpowers through experimentation by the military. Moon Monkey obtained powers from the Moon (obviously :rolleyes:) and Star Monkey obtained powers from the Sun. They both were able to summon swords from thin air by yelling out their respective names, Moon Sword and Star Sword. These swords were also capable of firing an energy blasts when they screamed out Moon Blast /Star Blast. They both had this ape **** mode depending on the Moon and Sun's alignment. During a Lunar Eclipse, Moon Monkey would go berserk, and would become super buff (like Broly buff), and all of his weapons would be increased as well. Moon monkey's strength also depended on the phases of the moon. His two strongest forms was Blue Moon Monkey and Full Moon Monkey. Star Monkey too had a berserk stage during a Solar eclipse, turning is fur into fire. The plot takes place on earth after humans have all been extinct and these aliens called Riarahs, have taken dominion over earth.[/collapse]

I got tired of the world I created by the time I was 12 and started doing two other stories. But as of recently, I have been drawn back to the character Moon Monkey.
Actually the monkey picture I posted here was actually a redesign of Moon Monkey. He used to look like this.

Most of the pictures I make for my stories are on deviantart account. Your free to look if anyone is remotely interested. Just click on my signature.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Goofy as it is, that sounds pretty cool in a CHILDISH SORT OF WAY, Moon Monkey.

@JPW: Is your name Jurassic Park: Warzone

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Lol, Thanks. It's funny to look back on the stuff you did when you were younger. Most of the times your reaction is:
"LOL! What was I thinking!"

But they were good times. Good times...

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Sure do, played him since release! I play a mix of Tron, PW, Modok, and Doom. Who do you play other than Wright? Up for a set online? I always like playing other PW players.
Unfortunately I don't have online. I would totally play you if I did though.

I main Phoenix Wright, Amatarasu and Deadpool.

I also have a troll team with Phoenix Wright, Super Skrull and Phoenix. :troll: Lot's of fun.

Props for using M.O.D.O.K. He's pretty hard.

RomanceDawn

Smash Lord
NNID
Romancedawn
3DS FC
0044-2811-9045
You all sicken me. But I give up.

RomanceDawn comes from the first Chapter of One Piece. Love that title.

And guess which one is me, and guess who the other is.

Attachments

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
You all sicken me. But I give up.

RomanceDawn comes from the first Chapter of One Piece. Love that title.

And guess which one is me, and guess who the other is.
Obviously, you're Charles Martinet. :troll:

And people in the Geno thread (sorry Psycho) won't believe that people would boycott the game if Goku was included. Little help?

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Username talk?
Well there isn't really much to my one really. I chose Falchion because it was named after Marth's sword (which sounded like a rad name). The X7 part just sounded like it would fit right in. But nowadays nobody can even pronounce it correctly :laugh: and I'm thinking about changing my username.

Also, abscesses are the ****ing worst! The amount of pain you endure once it starts is so unbearable!:(
Both of my molars had holes in them when I was young. Overtime the holes have gotten bigger because I was eating a lot of hard foods (damn my sweet tooth!), and it wasn't until a few months ago where I started getting the abscess. The Antibiotics helped but the abscess doesn't go away permanently, you actually have to take out the tooth thatch causing the pain. So now I'm just waiting for my appointment and hoping the abscess doesn't come back again. So glad I'm getting finally getting rid of these teeth so I won't have to worry about them anymore.

lol this is probably the longest post I've ever done since I joined. :laugh:

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
It looks like that time is printed on your shirt just like Luffy, RomanceDawn.

Also there are so many faces to put with names now, I doubt I can remember them all.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Username talk it is.
Back in my day, I used to play a bit of Starcraft, the original and Brood War, and loved being the Terrans. Then I see some ranks on the units. One of em (on a hero) was "Admiral" which happened to be a cool word to me, so I kept it. I do admit that Star Wars also influenced the word Admiral to me as well, and since I love air/space fleets, yea...
Then pretty much my main is the other part of the username, no explanation there. Fun fact though that I formally was a Bowser main, so you can guess what my username was way back then. However, I still main Pit and Bowser at heart, and dropped all the other characters whom I couldn't use well at all and/or hated. The name to me shows off my dedication to the character (for this case, Pit) and strictness in some cases.

I wonder if Smash4 will make me change my #1 main. Even then, I probably would keep my username as is. We'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom