• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
And alas my run/reign/game I play of posting after eating 4 oranges is over.

Goodbye my Fellow Smashers, and Godspeed.
And alas, I leave you with this, and to let you know I got this song on Port Town Aero Dive on my Project M mod.
Wii U haz no gamez.
The Xbox ONE has ONE game.

It's called iSpy.

And let's just say you're not the spy, but rather, the picture!

:eek:

LaniusShrike

Smash Champion
Wii U haz no gamez.
Yet.

So far I only have Nintendo Land, but have the Wii U since last Xmas.
Yeah, I think I'd only own Nintendo Land, the Mario Game, and maybe that Lego Undercover game. Maybe Zombie U. And maybe Bayonetta 2... that whole thing confuses me, publishing it as an exclusive title when the previous game wasn't even released on the Wii.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
I'm with N3ON on this...I-Is it safe to come out?

Dumb question, but is there going to be like a special chatroom for E3? And I'm hoping the social groups will come back before E3...eh...

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
EDIT: On second thought I'll save this joke for later.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Yeah, it's safe from la crepes as long as you, N3ON, and ~automatic don't mention you aren't... well... male.

Of course sadly that means none of you can go Super Saiyan. :troll:

Also, we'll inevitably have an E3 chat room. Someone will make it; someone always does. And most of us will be there ('specially me).
If that is the case then I am definitely in favor of you cosplaying as Impa.

I mean, I can't even believe the Impa thread has more posts than my Ghirahim thread all because Diddy posts there all the time. It is a disgrace!
Good. Because I will do a terrible job in the best of ways possible.
I will also be Old Impa as a troll move, and Diddy will still find it erotic! :troll:

Also even though I don't really like either Impa or Ghirahim, that makes no sense that Impa's thread has more posts until I realized...

...it's Diddy, and Diddy do what Diddy want to Diddy-lee-Diddy do.

Anyways, laters...
-A Friend First and A Smasher Second-
~His Knightliness Himself~,
-Johnknight1 Watson

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
And maybe Bayonetta 2... that whole thing confuses me, publishing it as an exclusive title when the previous game wasn't even released on the Wii.

Well for starters, the game is being funded and published by Nintendo. It's not like the folks at Platinum Games really had another choice, it was ether Nintendo or nothing.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I
That aside, Diddy and Horsetail look like two good friends of mine, Horsetail looks a lot like my best friend Thomas back in Florida. And Diddy with the Dreads looks like a buddy of mine here in Spain. Are you by any chance very hyperactive Diddy? Because if so, you and I together would be a goddamn bomb. For some reason, cool yet hyperactive people bring out the best in me, and it's just nonstop party for everyone.

Aww dude I can go pretty damn hyper. I'm pure choas bro. :laugh: You'd be happy with me smoking the cheiba sometimes. Can be life of the party, and sometimes kinda reserved. I tend to go around the vibe others give, and if one is possible I tend to talk far more often. And you seem like a cool dude. I think we'd get along great. Same with Moon Monkey, Phazon, Horsetail, Metal Overlord, but it's not like I couldnt make that up without a pic anyway. :laugh: Most of you guys are all cool people. Seriously.

Really, I'm 220 and I know that's big for my height. Makes sense since I gotta go get XL shirts soon. I'm not fat and I've actually been slimming down a good bit. Stomach is fairly flat.
Bro am seriously the same weight, 220 myself and still no real flabs to speak off. I kept my posture even though I didn't train for like 1.5 year now. BMI is bull**** anyway. :laugh: Can't wait to train again! Shoulder muscle injury has kept me down for a long time, but sometimes do pushups untill I feel my shoulder too much. Am also like 6'2 so I don't know if I'm too heavy or not for my height. Anyway, I don't wanna get heavier than this unless it's from mass gains you know. Would rather keep this weight but get a little more dry builded.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
When I was a lurker here/just registered, I seriously thought a lot of people were intimidating (well people in the Smash 4 section). But the more time I spend, the more I get to know people. Even though we spite each other at times, I think a lot of people here are just tsundere~

D

Deleted member

Not to this extent? How could you underestimate their... kindness? :laugh: I was tempted but you looked like the type of person who was aware that they were pretty so there was no point in stating the obvious, much like I wouldn't find saying the sky being blue a remarkable statement.

Actually, whether a person sees themselves as attractive or not has more to do with their self-esteem than their actual appearance. I've met a lot of girls who are very attractive but think they are average or ugly, or they focus too much on some of their physical flaws that they fail too see how pretty they actually are.

The fact of the matter is that all people have insecurities, especially girls. They are very hard on themselves in regard to their physical appearance because society places a lot social pressure on girls being physically attractive and such.

Plus, girls always like being told nice things. Especially when you mean it.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I saw the Great Gatsby today (hooray for the first "field trip" I've had since 8th grade...), and it was pretty good (minus the fact that they used music that is completely unfitting to the 1920s). Just felt like sharing.
Watch what you say, I know my girl Lana Del Rey is on that soundtrack.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Since we're talking more or less about ourselves, I ask this question:

Why did you choose that username when registering on the boards?

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Self esteem has a lot to do with it. Some of the most beautiful girls I've known led the most exclusive lives. Just cause they where shy mostly. I don't really think most guys and girls understand how similar we are. Cause most of us tend to get into more serious relationships will we're like, 25 or something on average? I think this is a shame. Girls and guys should mix up and comminicate more on younger ages. I often noticed guys with a lot of sisters, and girls with a lot of brothers related with the opposite sex far better than people who don't have siblings.

LaniusShrike

Smash Champion

Because the letters q, d, M, b, and p can be mirrored. And 12-year old me thought that was cool.

Also, on the subject of girls... I think Diddy's right, the sexes should mix a lot when they're young. I think there's a big problem in society (the global culture, not just the U.S.) where the sexes consider each other "the other group". Communication's just much easier when you don't consider the opposite sex some weird creature to figure out.

Also, I'm pretty sure it's totally not true that girls always like hearing nice things about them... not everyone actually enjoys having their physical features evaluated by a bunch of strangers. :p
(just ask your average girl whether or not they like it when dudes on the street holler at them.)

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Only thing bothering me with the wisdom teeth was the injection I got. Felt no pain from the sugery itself, but the numbness of the injection stayed quite long. They told me I couldn't smoke after the surgery however, and since I'm kinda stubborn about certain things I ended up with a numb cheek a little longer than planned. :rolleyes:

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
SSB4 discussors' main source of food in these drylands is Smash Cadets because they are the bottom of the food chain. Once you put yourself out there for a while you grow too big to eat and then you become one of them. Such is our fate until the Great God Sakurai blesses our barren landscape with fresh information to feast upon.

Actually, whether a person sees themselves as attractive or not has more to do with their self-esteem than their actual appearance. I've met a lot of girls who are very attractive but think they are average or ugly, or they focus too much on some of their physical flaws that they fail too see how pretty they actually are.
Well of course, but a person who is clearly pretty will have a sense of perceiving their own level of attractiveness to predicate his or her self-esteem upon. And, especially with girls, it is likely they have received either outright praise in that regard frequently throughout their life or an assumed amount of respect or capability from others, which also is used to predicate a sense of self-esteem.

And yeah it doesn't turn out that they end up thinking that way, especially with our culture surrounding perceiving women, but I, perhaps presumptuously, thought that she was not that deluded kind and not a hypersensitive victim to society.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
I kept my wisdom teeth in a napkin set in a jar when I arrived home and placed them on a coffee table. My dog knocked the jar open when I was passed out from the pain killers the dentist gave me and ate two of them.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Also, why I choose my username: First of all, I was 14 years old, a huge fan of Smash Bros. and of coarse Donkey Kong Country, I already used Diddy Kong a few times as my allias in other places, and I was kinda upset about Diddy not making it in Melee at the time. Back in the time, people here thought my username was awesome. Especially when I started learning some DK tricks in Melee. Later, my username took more attention towards it cause of the pre-Brawl speculation, and Diddy being often brought up, and my heavy support of Diddy showing up in Brawl of coarse. I have a huge attachement to this name actually. :laugh: It's all thanks to DKC I began gaming, Diddy Kong Racing was my fist N64 game, DKL my first Gameboy game (and game in general) and DKC2 was and will remain my favorite game ever. Ever since Diddy's reveal, my username is very.. bland. Yet, I like it cause it has some historical vallue attached to it you know. :laugh: Plus, it's always fun being the forum monkey around. :diddy:

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Was it because we made fun of your name.
Yes. Everyone here is bunch of bullies. D:

jk

Actually, on wisdom teeth...I remember when I first got my x-ray back, my orthodontist told me that I'm not getting wisdom teeth; there's none showing (looks like there's a God after all). Advancement in evolution? I'm not sure in my case since I do have other health issues that might have accounted for that. But I'm still wondering why nonetheless.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Since we're sort of talking about how we got our usernames, mind sharing the story behind yours, Croph?

I got mine because I like opossums. Not much more to it than that...

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Most people have the wisdom teeth surgery at their 21st. And yeah, some lucky ones don't grow any all togheter. I had two removed at the same time. Didn't mind it, but the numbness stayed longer than supposed to. Also, the stitches in my wounds didn't heal too well. Guess I was SUPPOSED to feel some kind of pain, since the surgery felt like a joke. :p

I wanna hear the history behing Croph's username as well. Seriously, the first time you joined here I kinda thought you where a spambot who made up a total unrelated name based on some generator or words mashed togheter used on this forum a lot. :p No offence, but you have about the most unique username I've ever seen. :laugh:

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Also, I'm pretty sure it's totally not true that girls always like hearing nice things about them... not everyone actually enjoys having their physical features evaluated by a bunch of strangers. :p
(just ask your average girl whether or not they like it when dudes on the street holler at them.)
You're a smart guy.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Since we're sort of talking about how we got our usernames, mind sharing the story behind yours, Croph?
Despite what I posted before, I'm pretty sure I was drunk (I mean I rarely drink...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom