• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Any of us hot enough for you, Shorts.

I wanna see N3ON do a derp face.

D

Deleted member

Knowing heights is like my favorite thing. I was 1.72m for a while, and it became my favorite number and I was very happy. But eventually I grew a bit to 1.74m. I like to lie about my height and say I'm still 1.72m.

Oh right, that's 5'7" and 5'8".

I'm actually quite tall @ 6'1" yet I have a broader frame for my height weighing in at 185lbs lean. I always forget what the European measurement my height is...

Anyway, it seems people went on posting pictures fo quite a while.

I suppose I'm to blame for that one, I mean, sure it was R.O.B. that started it, but I was the first attention ***** to spark the whole deal...

That aside, Diddy and Horsetail look like two good friends of mine, Horsetail looks a lot like my best friend Thomas back in Florida. And Diddy with the Dreads looks like a buddy of mine here in Spain. Are you by any chance very hyperactive Diddy? Because if so, you and I together would be a goddamn bomb. For some reason, cool yet hyperactive people bring out the best in me, and it's just nonstop party for everyone.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Guys, this is what Captain Falcon will do to you and your precious planet if you don't support Ridley for Smash WiiU and 3DS.
Be fearful if Ridley isn't playable, because then, not the galaxy, the universe, all the universes, all the dimensions, or even the Smash Bros. Gods are safe!!!

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
I'm actually quite tall @ 6'1" yet I have a broader frame for my height weighing in at 185lbs lean. I always forget what the European measurement my height is...

Anyway, it seems people went on posting pictures fo quite a while.

I suppose I'm to blame for that one, I mean, sure it was R.O.B. that started it, but I was the first attention ***** to spark the whole deal...

That aside, Diddy and Horsetail look like two good friends of mine, Horsetail looks a lot like my best friend Thomas back in Florida. And Diddy with the Dreads looks like a buddy of mine here in Spain. Are you by any chance very hyperactive Diddy? Because if so, you and I together would be a goddamn bomb. For some reason, cool yet hyperactive people bring out the best in me, and it's just nonstop party for everyone.
This is a next level of ****ery this thread is hitting...some model show and ****.....

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Y'all just mad I'm like 6'1 or 6'2, I have perfect brown eyes, and I FREAKING RODE A TRAIN in my picture!!!!

Also, I was freaking young... but I've been like the same height for around 7 years!!!

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Make that International measurement. :p

Besides the UK and US, I believe almost every country uses meters to measure height and kilograms to measure weight. You've heard of the International System of Units, haven't you?

Anyway... your height is 1.83 m and your weight is 83.91 kg.

Have a feet to meters and meters to feet converter by clicking here.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I am the same height as Oasis, I feel Special.

...Can I do that? Am I breaking some divine law in the universe?

Wasent having a go at you personaly bro calm down. Talking about this thread in general but yh man if ir makes you happy i would do ya.
He isn't angry. 99% of John's existence is joking around.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Habenero is the only guy for me, you should know that Kuma. ;-)

Well if we're posting cute pics. #twinkstatuswarning

I'm a tiny person. 5'7', 116 lbs

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I'm actually quite tall @ 6'1" yet I have a broader frame for my height weighing in at 185lbs lean. I always forget what the European measurement my height.
I still find these weights to still be kind of strange. I figured with your descriptions, you'd be around 200, but I guess I'm not taking your leanness into account.

Also my family finds me tall at 5'10 or 178 cm, but I guess that's just tall for a Mexican.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Fox News redeeming themselves.
A little note on news organizations, many columnists, editors, journalists, etc. are widely syndicated, and the stupidity of one journalists from one network means nothing. In fact, if you look at the one who wrote that article you were all hammering before, he primarily does random technology stuff, not game stuff, so we can see his particular field of expertise, from his point of view it IS a leap forward, it's just nowhere near a leap forward for GAMING.

D

Deleted member

Make that International measurement. :p

Besides the UK and US, I believe almost every country uses meters to measure height and kilograms to measure weight. You've heard of the International System of Units, haven't you?

Anyway... your height is 1.83 m and your weight is 83.91 kg.

Have a feet to meters and meters to feet converter by clicking here.

There I go saying stupid **** again...

Yeah, I know it's international, I just derped... hard.

I actually have a converter on my phone, but the OS is so slow... I just don't bother. Thanks anyways though. I'll be sure to remember that for the next couple days before completely forgetting it again... Hahahaha

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
But Shortie, we can see you in your avatar! Or did you just want an excuse to show us what you look like with your shirt off? thank you by the way

Here's one of the pictures I posted on SWF before (its a few years old) so I feel like a part of this "group" again (although primarily these days its full of posting pictures, gifs, and youtube links :laugh: )

I look pretty gay, especially compared to all of you. XP Oh well~

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
D

Deleted member

I still find these weights to still be kind of strange. I figured with your descriptions, you'd be around 200, but I guess I'm not taking your leanness into account.

Also my family finds me tall at 5'10 or 178 cm, but I guess that's just tall for a Mexican.
200lbs is pretty huge dude.

Arnold weighed 235 in his peak and he's 3 inches taller than me.

Anyway 200 has been my goal for 4 years now. It's just a long road. Putting on lean muscles takes YEARS unless you juice. 20 pounds for 4 years of training is pretty good. Though I've probably lost a couple pounds in the last few months cause of Uni. Looking forward to getting back in the gym next month. I gotta kick up that discipline once again and get back control of my own life.

No more making pudding at 4 o'clock in the morning for me.

Habenero is the only guy for me, you should know that Kuma. ;-)

Well if we're posting cute pics. #twinkstatuswarning

I'm a tiny person. 5'7', 116 lbs
You look SO familiar dude... Either I know you from somewhere, or I have a friend who looks JUST like you. I can't remember who, but he liked dudes too, was big into vidya and Pokemon and was a total bro.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
200lbs is pretty huge dude.

Arnold weighed 235 in his peak and he's 3 inches taller than me.
Really, I'm 220 and I know that's big for my height. Makes sense since I gotta go get XL shirts soon. I'm not fat and I've actually been slimming down a good bit. Stomach is fairly flat.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
You look SO familiar dude... Either I know you from somewhere, or I have a friend who looks JUST like you. I can't remember who, but he liked dudes too, was big into vidya and Pokemon and was a total bro.

Where.... did you know him from? It could be me, I suppose!

D

Deleted member

Where.... did you know him from? It could be me, I suppose!
Florida, Northern Florida, Panama City Beach?

Really, I'm 220 and I know that's big for my height. Makes sense since I gotta go get XL shirts soon. I'm not fat and I've actually been slimming down a good bit. Stomach is fairly flat.
Well, don't let looks decieve you, the more muscle you put on, the more bodyfat you can put on and still look good. You're probably carrying more bodyfat than what you can tell. I've been able to see my abs at up to 16% bodyfat, just to give you some reference.

Then there's also water weight from creatine absorbing water into your muscles. even without the supplement, if you eat a lot of red meat, your body will accumulate creative and use it when you work out.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I have a gay doppleganger you say?

. . .

interesting

*snickers*

Wegenbarth

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3609-1252-6127
Sometimes I wonder if SmashBros itself will get a rep character, either playable MasterHand (since he was "playable" in Melee :troll:) or one of the SSE underlings/bosses. After all, Smashbros is a pretty popular Nintendo series, no?

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
Sometimes I wonder if SmashBros itself will get a rep character, either playable MasterHand (since he was "playable" in Melee :troll:) or one of the SSE underlings/bosses. After all, Smashbros is a pretty popular Nintendo series, no?
Dunno you know it could happen..something i was thinking about before too...since Smash is its own Canon itself... You know PeePz would just go mad though....not Tabuu...hate that ******...

LaniusShrike

Smash Champion
I don't think Tabuu was at all popular enough to warrant making him a playable character... Honestly, it just doesn't seem like Sakurai to put one in anyway. He avoided putting in Kirby characters because he didn't want to appear a victim of excessive pride and I feel like he'll avoid Smash-originating characters for the same reason.
Conceptually, I'm fine with them adding in an original character as long as it's an interesting character. Tabuu was not.

Sakurai should just make a villain modeled after himself and make him playable.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Being bad at Brawl means you should quit life? Damn I was not aware of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom