• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
In other news

Microsoft has paid Machinima to have their popular youtubers to say only nice things about the XBOX ONE

So if you run into a Machinima youtuber that is only saying nice things...

Posted in a slightly MORE relevant thread this time
What nice things are there to say about it?

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
In other news

Microsoft has paid Machinima to have their popular youtubers to say only nice things about the XBOX ONE

Apparently Gamestop has been really pushing the Xbone. Hm.

Stay classy, Microsoft.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
In other news

You know, that's a little sad. And by sad, I mean pathetic. They can't keep up with the PS4(or the Wii-U, but that's been around for a little while)so now they need buy their way back into the competition. I would feel bad for them, but no. I can't have sympathy for using under-handed tactics to sell your crap.

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
You know, that's a little sad. And by sad, I mean pathetic. They can't keep up with the PS4(or the Wii-U, but that's been around for a little while)so now they need buy their way back into the competition. I would feel bad for them, but no. I can't have sympathy for using under-handed tactics to sell your crap.
Its not really under handed. Its just modern day promotion. But I'll admit its desperate.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I'd hate to praise Microsoft, but they definitely know what they're doing marketing wise compared to Nintendo.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I'd hate to praise Microsoft, but they definitely know what they're doing marketing wise compared to Nintendo.
They do? If you mean in general, then I definitely don't see how considering how Windows 8 turned out. XD

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
They do? If you mean in general, then I definitely don't see how considering how Windows 8 turned out. XD
I was implying Xbox One vs. Wii U. You are right about Windows 8 though. lol

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Its not really under handed. Its just modern day promotion. But I'll admit its desperate.
Yeah, perhaps underhanded wasn't quite the right word for me to use. Still, I feel it might be a little too late with the XBO, given all of the bad press thrown it's way earlier.

PSIguy89

Smash Ace
NNID
PSIguy89
3DS FC
3222-5969-7044
LOL ohhh micro$oft....well this is probably gonna turn around and bite them in the ass. good.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
I would've preferred if he didn't acknowledged the anniversary at this point.
Posting a random ****ing picture and then saying "Oh happy anniversary y'all!" is just a big "**** you!" to the fans and he knows it.
At least I hope something's cookin' for the 24th. Jesus Christ, what a letdown.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Wasn't expecting much to be honest. I do have a feeling we'll get Diddy Kong in February though.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Well that was disappointing. I wasn't expecting anything big like a veteran reveal, but I was expecting the pic to at least commemorate Smash's 15th Anniversary in some way, like Mario, Link, Pikachu and Kirby all posing together or something like that. Instead it's just Rosalina again. Ah well.

Also, I'll probably go back to my Uncle Deadly avatar again sometime soon, but for the time being I decided to switch to Luxray, this being the third Luxray avi I've used on the boards.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Well, people got disappointed because they had high expectations.

And the picture isn't bad, as we got more info on Rosalina and how she will play.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I would've preferred if he didn't acknowledged the anniversary at this point.
Posting a random ****ing picture and then saying "Oh happy anniversary y'all!" is just a big "**** you!" to the fans and he knows it.
At least I hope something's cookin' for the 24th. Jesus Christ, what a letdown.
What happens on the 24th?

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
At least today's photo confirms a part of Rosalina's playstyle.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
So i was looking at rosters on Deviant Art and i see WAY too many meme pictures talking about adding Idolmasters characters for some god forsaken reason.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
It would be amusing, but the only way I can see that working is their attacks were based off song names like Ai Like Hamburger, Aoi Tori, and Kyu~n Vampire Girl.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Gonna boot up SSB64 and play it for good times' sake.

I have to really be awestruck on how we have this series around at the first place today, and how we just watch it grow even better and more awesome.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
It would be amusing, but the only way I can see that working is their attacks were based off song names like Ai Like Hamburger, Aoi Tori, and Kyu~n Vampire Girl.
All of the meme images are asking for a lolli girl (can't remember her name) and occasionally Pac-man. All by the same guy who REALLY want someone from IdolMasters

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I remember it was thrown around in the Rumor thread of Smash Boards. But I think this may or may not have to do with it. Renegade Kid To Reveal Its Nintendo 3DS First-Person Shooter This Friday. Which could imply that Nintendo might show off RK's new 3DS on friday. Quite a few third party exclusives tend to be shown at Nintendo Directs. Again though, I would take this with a grain of salt.

All of the meme images are asking for a lolli girl (can't remember her name) and occasionally Pac-man. All by the same guy who REALLY want someone from IdolMasters
That's just....no. The hell does this Idol Masters thing have to do with Smash? Or even with Nintendo at all? Geez. It isn't just some random crossover. It'd be like MVC adding Popeye.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Is it Iori?

That's just....no. The hell does this Idol Masters thing have to do with Smash? Or even with Nintendo at all? Geez. It isn't just some random crossover. It'd be like MVC adding Popeye.

The one on the far right is a boy.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Maybe I should play Smash 64 on Wii Virtual Console... unlock all characters and the original Mushroom Kingdom to celebrate the 15th anniversary of Smash. So much nostalgia...

mimgrim

Smash Hero

The one on the far right is a boy.

Man I knew that was a guy before reading your comment. Just compare him to the other 2 girls on the box art and it is painfully obvious he is male.

1/10 bait trap.

Then again, I rarely ever fall for bait traps.

Although I’m sure I would have fallen into the PM:TYD bait trap had the gender of a certain character had not been change for the international release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom