• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
I don't know what you guys are talking about, that's how those games have always sounded to me....to meeee.......TO ME!

Gunla

wow, gaming!
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
Kirby's always getting gritty reinterpretations.
Poor Fella.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
That video was mildly funny for all of a minute.

After that it became obnoxious(especially the screaming and all the fart/bowel noises)
Your wouldn't understand because your not a murderer :troll:

for the record i'm not a murderer, i'm just being weird/messing around

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
Well, putting in realistic sounds makes anything funny.

This video made me think about how ****ing scary mario could be. Like imagine a dude running at you that's mindlessly slamming his head into brick walls and pipes. Then he just wants to crush you under all that weight and break your whole body before killing you.

...Yeeeeaaah

Your wouldn't understand because your not a murderer :troll:

for the record i'm not a murderer, i'm just being weird/messing around
I'm keeping my eyes on you...
:p

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
This video made me think about how ****ing scary mario could be. Like imagine a dude running at you that's mindlessly slamming his head into brick walls and pipes. Then he just wants to crush you under all that weight and break your whole body before killing you.

...Yeeeeaaah
What about Pokemon?

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
I don't get what your point is.

I'm just sick of the fact that apparently gaming culture is so jaded that we can't have anything be unironically positive or happy. The whole "HUR HUR some Nintendo games are actually horrific if you think about it" is so overdone that it has lost most of its humour by now.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Complains about genocidal murderers.
Since when did I complain about genocidal murderers? I mean, I think none of us think genocide is cool.

I'm just sick of "gritty reinterpretations" of characters in general, especially since every time somebody does one they usually think they're being so f***ing original.
Acts like a genocidal murderer.
You're just jealous of my devotion to Zero-chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan~ <3 <3 <3

:troll:

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Since when did I complain about genocidal murderers? I mean, I think none of us think genocide is cool.

I'm just sick of "gritty reinterpretations" of characters in general, especially since every time somebody does one they usually think they're being so f***ing original.
WELCOME TO THE INTERNET, WHERE EVERYONE BEING PSYCHOTIC IS JUST ONE OFFERING PROVIDED.

You're just jealous of my devotion to Zero-chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan~ <3 <3 <3

:troll:
Well, you two do have hot lesbian sex from time to time.

Niko Mar

Smash Lord

What about happy reinterpretations of gritty characters? :troll:
Lol I've seen that before, awesome! Dat Gorrilaz-style animation doh.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
What about happy reinterpretations of gritty characters? :troll:
I honestly wouldn't call The Shining "gritty."

Meh. They're good if done well, but they're not nearly as common or overdone as the reverse, so I'm less irked by them.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Jack Nickleson happy still looks like he wants to kill you

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So, anyone see Thor 2? I didn't. But I thought that the movie was filler for Avengers 2 just by looking at it. And I heard that a lot of the humor was kind of forced. Maybe I'm just not that much of a Thor fan. I would like to see what the next Captain America film is offering, since the Winter Soldier is playing a big role in it.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
In other news

Microsoft has paid Machinima to have their popular youtubers to say only nice things about the XBOX ONE

So if you run into a Machinima youtuber that is only saying nice things...

Posted in a slightly MORE relevant thread this time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom