• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
You hate booty and boobs, and reality warping hair that can transform into all sort of ridiculous ****?
It doesn't look like good booty and boobs to me

Some fat guy in walmart has booty and boobs, but you don't want to see it

Something about her design just doesn't make her attractive

D

Deleted member

You hate booty and boobs, and reality warping hair that can transform into all sort of ridiculous ****?
"Rather have X over Y" =/= "hate Y".

Though I'm pretty sure you're well aware and just trolling me....

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
To be fair, it's memorizing how that hair works. Thus, more interesting. It's like a scientific paradox waiting to happen.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
I'm the kinda guy who loves both. It's so hard to decide..... :awesome:

But yeah there's something about bayo that gives off the sarah palin vibe..... so um yeah. I don't think she's getting in anyway.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
That's what a lot of people were saying when Bayonetta first came out. There were also comparisons to Tina Fey while the Japanese thought she resembled Angela Aki.

I do like the new look though.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

This is how the proportions of a human are suppose to look

From Bayonetta's head to beggining of her chest, there is an extra head's length

That is REALLY freaky

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I think most of us already noticed the similarities years ago... :)
And I still can't unsee it. It's forever burned in my mind...

I would be cool to see Bayonetta but if a Platinum character was to be included, I would like to see Wonder Red. Seems more appropriate of a choice.

Yeah, they added Snake who was from a violent franchise but you don't see Snake unraveling his lovely locks and unveiling parts of his naked, muscular body as he fights against Metal Gears.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Screwattack tosses their hat to the smash roster court.
As a fan of Screwattack, I kinda wish they put more thought into their list (MvC3 gets a mostly serious 10 but Smash 4 only gets a joke 5?), but I'm also not surprised. Besides mostly trying to get laughs, they don't hang out on a Smash site 24/7.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I personally like Bayonetta's design in both games.

Even if the first one's design makes more sense for a witch who use her long hair to cast spells and attack things. She'd have to some ridic bun or beehive to achieve that.

The short hair makes you wonder how she's suppose to be as powerful in the sequel.

As for getting in Smash. I'd be down, but I see that being something that would be sort of forced on Sakurai to sell Bayonetta 2 on the Wii U than a choice he made from seeing her as a character he wanted to implement.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Japanese singer. She sang Kiss Me Goodbye in Final Fantasy XII in both English and Japanese.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
She is part Italian, part Japanese. Her father is a big wig in the English school business here in Japan.

Morbi

Scavenger
I personally like Bayonetta's design in both games.

Even if the first one's design makes more sense for a witch who use her long hair to cast spells and attack things. She'd have to some ridic bun or beehive to achieve that.

The short hair makes you wonder how she's suppose to be as powerful in the sequel.

As for getting in Smash. I'd be down, but I see that being something that would be sort of forced on Sakurai to sell Bayonetta 2 on the Wii U than a choice he made from seeing her as a character he wanted to implement.
Let us just say that hair doesn't have to be on the head, it tends to grow elsewhere. Perhaps even more thick than on the head, trust me... Bayonetta will be very powerful in Bayonetta 2, she just has to trust her nether region.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Nose hair, however, would hurt like hell if she used it and it got pulled.

Seriously, it makes me cry

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Hey now, I like Kirby too.

He's a murderous abomination from the pits of hell that adores genocide. That's some fantastic ****!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom