• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

@APC99 @ Gunla Gunla @Wave Kusanagi @ XStarWarriorX XStarWarriorX @SuperBrawler @ The Original Robot boy The Original Robot boy @Davidreamcatcha @anyone else who took the bait...

Just as an FYI...

I'm a cute girl look at me guys teehee ♪

I AM A MANLY MAN OF MANLY MANHOOD!!!
<<<<This is the real me

and this vvv

The girl in the pics was an exgf.

Sorry for trolling some of you all this time, I had a good laugh though. I hope I didn't fool any of you too badly, but seriously, you shouldn't believe everything you read online ;). And you also shouldn't be nice to people just cause they're a girl, giving them extra attention, c'mon... I hope some of you learned something from this, but I at least also grew tired of the charade...

Anyway, those of you I made friends with, we should still be friends, over time, I hope you'll be able to see that I'm not THAT much of a jerk... most of the time, lol.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
@APC99 @ Gunla Gunla @Wave Kusanagi @ XStarWarriorX XStarWarriorX @SuperBrawler @ The Original Robot boy The Original Robot boy @Davidreamcatcha @anyone else who took the bait...

Just as an FYI...

I'm a cute girl look at me guys teehee ♪

I AM A MANLY MAN OF MANLY MANHOOD!!!
<<<<This is the real me

and this vvv

The girl in the pics was an exgf.

Sorry for trolling some of you all this time, I had a good laugh though. I hope I didn't fool any of you too badly, but seriously, you shouldn't believe everything you read online ;). And you also shouldn't be nice to people just cause they're a girl, giving them extra attention, c'mon... I hope some of you learned something from this, but I at least also grew tired of the charade...

Anyway, those of you I made friends with, we should still be friends, over time, I hope you'll be able to see that I'm not THAT much of a jerk... most of the time, lol.
So you were that spain guy on facebook. Ah well, wasn't serious anyway, so is johnknight a dude too? It wouldn't surprise me.

Don't worry bro were still buds.

D

Deleted member

So you were that spain guy on facebook. Ah well, wasn't serious anyway, so is johnknight a dude too? It wouldn't surprise me.

Don't worry bro were still buds.
wut?

How do you know my facebook? lol?

Am I the only user on SWF who lives in Spain?

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Lol.

I am so reminded of a diabolical that happened at this one site I use to get on, hell I bet the diabolical is still happening there xD. It was just the opposite of what you did. Person registered as a guy, got popular on the site and then decided to change to the girl gender and a sh*t load of debates happened over it with people believe it was still a guy, others believing it was actually a she, and then me who just ended up calling it an it xDDDDDD. Thankfully in that and this situation I did put any thought into the genders and just rolled with the flow.

Now guess what, you are it #2 Manly.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
wut?

I remember there was this one picture of yours like a drawing, I traced the source and yeah.....

Don't worry I only did it once, I don't stalk you guys for the record, as I don't care about facebook stuff haha.

I think so.

D

Deleted member

I remember there was this one picture of yours like a drawing, I traced the source and yeah.....

Don't worry I only did it once, I don't stalk you guys for the record, as I don't care about facebook stuff haha.

I think so.
My drawings are public? huh... and here I thought my account was set to private.

Ahh well, no worries dude, guess you knew all along too, I always thought you were just playing along.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
My drawings are public? huh... and here I thought my account was set to private.

Ahh well, no worries dude, guess you knew all along too, I always thought you were just playing along.
Its hard to remember if someone told me or i traced a drawing of yours. But yeah sorry, it was a long time ago.

Yup I was playing along, sorry it didn't work that well on me buddy. xD

D

Deleted member

Its hard to remember if someone told me or i traced a drawing of yours. But yeah sorry, it was a long time ago.

Yup I was playing along, sorry it didn't work that well on me buddy. xD
No worries, it worked quite well on some others... I hope they're not too pissed off, lol.

Niko Mar

Smash Lord

I think so.
Oh **** everyone, Zero's keeping tabs on all of us. Don't piss him off or he WILL find you.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Oh **** everyone, Zero's keeping tabs on all of us. Don't piss him off or he WILL find you.
Sorry I can be a bit of a pirate. (arrgh) So yeah sometimes I mess around that way, I know alot of people ya know. Well they don't know me but I know them.

I'm not trying to creep ya out D: its a bad habit thing that I do, sorry D:

Morbi

Scavenger
I never know what is going on in this thread when I make an appearance. It seems like everyone is role-playing... so I will just leave and come back later. :urg:

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
wut?

There was a very active Pikachu player from Spain on the Brawl boards back when I was new to the forum. You're the only active poster in Spain but there have been more.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I made quick moveset- thought I'd share it with you guys.

tumblr_mw8i0hzFJW1s6bjwgo1_1280.png

Mega Lucario Moveset

Playstyle: Close Combat/Swift Strikes

Ability: Removed Aura mechanic in support of a more fixed damage output.

Gravity: Slightly heavier for increased performance on the ground.

(A) attacks: Consists of karate style attacks, like in brawl, except more aggressive, like Wolf. His moves are swift & strong, but at the cost of his old long range attacks, like his Foward (A).

(B): Aura Sphere: A chargeable sphere of energy that is fired diagonally downwards when in the air. Multiple shots can be fired successfully if you click the (B) button, but only if they're uncharged. Must hold the (B) button to charge. The smaller spheres are fast, while a fully charged sphere is slightly slower compared to the fully charged sphere in Brawl.

(B>): Bullet Punch: An outburst of successful punches in front of the user. Can be canceled to a powerful Bullet Punch by pressing (A), or cancel into shield with (LR).

(Bv): Bone Club: Equips a Bone Club by extending it from both paws. The club itself modifies Mega Lucario's (A) attacks by making them slightly slower/stronger while changing up the range of his attacks. It cannot be thrown like an item, but can be "sheathed" by pressing (Bv) again.

(B^): Extreme Speed: An old recovery from brawl renewed. It's like Wolf's recovery, but it goes further in cost of power. On the ground, he disappears, then reappears at a location of a limited distance according to where your analog stick is pointing. Only on the ground does he free fall (Instead of an actionless fall) after the move.

(FS): Mega Close Combat: He dashes forward. If an enemy is in the way, they are repeatedly pummeled for a little while. The Final Smash pauses everything and the camera zooms in on the action. Mega Lucario ends it with a powerful Aura Sphere attack that launches the foe. Afterwards, mega Lucario gains a great attack boost, but is now more susceptible to any attack.

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
I made quick moveset- thought I'd share it with you guys.

View attachment 6666
Mega Lucario Moveset

Playstyle: Close Combat/Swift Strikes

Ability: Removed Aura mechanic in support of a more fixed damage output.

Gravity: Slightly heavier for increased performance on the ground.

(A) attacks: Consists of karate style attacks, like in brawl, except more aggressive, like Wolf. His moves are swift & strong, but at the cost of his old long range attacks, like his Foward (A).

(B): Aura Sphere: A chargeable sphere of energy that is fired diagonally downwards when in the air. Multiple shots can be fired successfully if you click the (B) button, but only if they're uncharged. Must hold the (B) button to charge. The smaller spheres are fast, while a fully charged sphere is slightly slower compared to the fully charged sphere in Brawl.

(B>): Bullet Punch: An outburst of successful punches in front of the user. Can be canceled to a powerful Bullet Punch by pressing (A), or cancel into shield with (LR).

(Bv): Bone Club: Equips a Bone Club by extending it from both paws. The club itself modifies Mega Lucario's (A) attacks by making them slightly slower/stronger while changing up the range of his attacks. It cannot be thrown like an item, but can be "sheathed" by pressing (Bv) again.

(B^): Extreme Speed: An old recovery from brawl renewed. It's like Wolf's recovery, but it goes further in cost of power. On the ground, he disappears, then reappears at a location of a limited distance according to where your analog stick is pointing. Only on the ground does he free fall (Instead of an actionless fall) after the move.

(FS): Mega Close Combat: He dashes forward. If an enemy is in the way, they are repeatedly pummeled for a little while. The Final Smash pauses everything and the camera zooms in on the action. Mega Lucario ends it with a powerful Aura Sphere attack that launches the foe. Afterwards, mega Lucario gains a great attack boost, but is now more susceptible to any attack.
I'd play it. :grin:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Aw man...

I can't seem to say the right thing today... I'm also really tired...

Bleh...

What do you do when you're in those situations?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom