• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Ok can people not post this ********* site please?

As soon as Wave posted that site I got the malware warning again. ._.
The site is fine, grim. KC:MM/BrawlVault always has been. Google is just having a slip up.

Here's a message from them.

"If you're getting malware warnings when visiting our site, it's because we were victims of an attack that injected malicious code into all of our forum's (including Brawl Vault) Javascript files.

We've removed the offending code, so please clear your browser caches and wait for Google to notice that we're not malicious anymore. Sorry for the inconvenience."

Seriously, you need to learn to do your research first before panicking like a little girl. lol

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Until it is, please don't post it. It's annoying to have entire pages blocked off for anyone that uses Chrome!

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
The site is fine, grim. KC:MM/BrawlVault always has been. Google is just having a slip up.

"If you're getting malware warnings when visiting our site, it's because we were victims of an attack that injected malicious code into all of our forum's (including Brawl Vault) Javascript files.

We've removed the offending code, so please clear your browser caches and wait for Google to notice that we're not malicious anymore. Sorry for the inconvenience."

Seriously, you need to learn to do your research first before panicking like a little girl. lol
Until Google catches up, we're just blocking KC:MM links

mimgrim

Smash Hero

I didn't think there actually was malware, however it is annoying as hell having to go through a malware warning page every damn time I want to visit this page of the social forum. ._.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Until Google catches up, we're just blocking KC:MM links
Warchamp, what're you doing here? Get back in the P:M Social Thread. ¦D

But while that seems...kind of pointless since anyone with half a brain could easily just click past the warning to ignore it (if they're not using Chrome), I suppose that's fine since it keeps people from panicking.

Hopefully, Phantom will make a thread here somewhere about the BrawlEx Clone Engine, then. If he hasn't already and I just missed it, that is.

Sorry for the (apparent) trouble.

I use the completely superior to every browser ever Internet Explorer thank you very much.
That's not funny even as a joke. Stop that. ¦(

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
By the way, anyone have accurate sales figures of the Wii U's holiday performance?
None that I've seen. All I know is that it apparently beat X-Box One in sales during the holiday season. With that being the case, I guess MS is still getting backlash for the stuff they tried to pull earlier with the XBO.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
I know that this is more then off topic, but I'm crying in joy and need to share. My baby just took her first steps a few minutes ago. I'm such a proud daddy! <3

Oh, and to totally make sure it's on topic and smash related, she mains Kirby. ;)

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I know that this is more then off topic, but I'm crying in joy and need to share. My baby just took her first steps a few minutes ago. I'm such a proud daddy! <3
This is probably the sweetest and most adorable thing I have ever heard and will ever hear on this entire forum and I love it. XD

I'm happy for you. :3

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
...I don't want to know why Google says there is Malware on this thread. Not stopping me!
(Which is weird because KCMM has always been a good site to me...)

Last edited:

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
I'm guess I haven't been having problems since I have adblock on. So what kind of site that's causing all the ruckus?
None other than Kitty Corp Meow Mix. Which to me, is slightly ironic.
EDIT: It's gone now.

Last edited:

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
It's been posted and it's not bad for a fake I guess, but using that picture for Yoshi was pretty stupid considering how easy it was to find and thus deconfirm the whole thing.

Also I doubt anybody actually believed that was the entirety of the starting roster.
I looked at it as a "demo" roster. But even then, that's a lot of characters to play with for a demo.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Anyone got that UnEpic game on Wii U? I'm seriously thinking about getting it but I have to finish Batman Arkham City, W101 and Rayman Legends. Guess throwing an RPG in there wouldn't hurt...

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Pic of the day. Don't miss your chance, Zelda--King Dedede is knocked out.

Part 2

Let the shipping begin.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Spoilers: He's actually her dad. That's why she's a princess and not a queen. Same with Peach. Dedede is everyone's dad. All he needs is a pipe and a fatherly mustachioed face. With a nice pair of loafers.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Has anyone else playing the bravely default demo stopped and thought

"They are wearing too much clothing"?

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Chance for what, Sakurai!!!

Is he promoting date...drugs!!!

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
SE has a weird depiction of valkyries

Not only do they have male valkyries

But none of them are topless

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Zelda could totally put her head inside Dedede's mouth.
Like, easily.

I just realized how incredibly important and essential this information was to understand the game's mechanic and enjoy the experience of the gameplay at its fullest. Thank you Mr. Sakurai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom