• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307

This can still be repealed though, and hope it does.
Well, it's a ruling and not a law, so it would have to be appealed to a higher court. The FCC could also reclassify the Internet as a telecommunications service. Both would require a lengthy and costly legal battle.

Hopefully something will be done though.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Well, it's a ruling and not a law, so it would have to be appealed to a higher court. The FCC could also reclassify the Internet as a telecommunications service. Both would require a lengthy and costly legal battle.

Hopefully something will be done though.
I can see comcast blocking netflix or charging a fee to use netflix :urg:

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
They are making a magic the gathering movie

I played Magic the Gathering 10 years ago

It's still been going strong with new generations and the likes for 10 years

That's kind of weird
There was also a crappy Dungeons & Dragons movie in like 2000, so go figure. Mostly just remember that the main protagonist's name was Ridley.

I'm interested in reading the original World War Z book now that I've seen the film and loved it. And being an avid fan of the Disney Kingdom Keepers books, I'd like to at least some of the books be adapted into films or a television series one day.

And movie adaptions of video games don't usually turn out very well... such things kind of lower my want for a movie adaption of the Legend of Zelda. (not like a Zelda movie would ever happen, anytime soon to the very least. A die-hard Zelda fan can dream though)
Pretty much stopped watching random zombie flicks after I got into Walking Dead, but World War Z (which I only saw because of a friend) was alright. Nothing I was crazy about, but better than I thought it'd be admittedly. Kinda broke the mold to a degree.

The first Mortal Kombat and the Silent Hills are still pretty much the only good game movie adaptations to this day. I hear ya on Zelda though. Metroid had one initially planned I believe that got put in development hell.

I can see comcast blocking netflix or charging a fee to use netflix :urg:
Giggity giggity gay.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Anyone know if the Japanese freak out as much as here everytime a Pyrosphere stage is shown?

Shroob

Sup?
Anyone know if the Japanese freak out as much as here everytime a Pyrosphere stage is shown?
Honestly, having a Japanese community's opinion on the new Smash game would be really interesting. I bet their perception of who's desirable and who's cut is completely different than ours.

Shroob

Sup?
Reminds me of the time how back in Brawl days, Americans panicked over Lucas' inclusion due to how the page was worded while the Japanese fans were totally chill.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
I still wonder to this day why Zelda's portrait is different than her character art and-

Oh my ****ing god. That is Shiek.... It took me 6 years to release Shiek was in that portrait. I JUST realized this now. It looked like Zelda leaning over with different colored hair.

I'm so embarrassed >_<

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I still wonder to this day why Zelda's portrait is different than her character art and-

Oh my ****ing god. That is Shiek.... It took me 6 years to release Shiek was in that portrait. I JUST realized this now. It looked like Zelda leaning over with different colored hair.

I'm so embarrassed >_<
Better late then never is what I say...

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
I love using Zelda in Project M.

By the way, sniping someone with the explosion of Din's fire is always satisfying.

Last edited:

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
I love using Zelda in Porject M.

By the way, sniping someone with the explosion of Din's fire is always satisfying.
I play Zelda when I play Sheik and I need to troll with Mines.
So, like every single match.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
What an elaborate hoax...?

(Not sure if this has been posted. If so... Okay.)

EDIT: Whoever made this did a really nice job and I hope the selection screen follows this design. But as thought, dead giveaways are the Yoshi art and missing "Ready for Battle" banner.

Ruthy

Smash Apprentice
whoever makes all these hoaxes must have too much time on their hands

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

EDIT: Whoever made this did a really nice job and I hope the selection screen follows this design. But as thought, dead giveaways are the Yoshi art and missing "Ready for Battle" banner.
Bleck. Too much white. Too bland and boring of a screen. I didn't think it could get more bare bones simplistic than Brawl's.

Glad this is just a hoax.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer

It's been posted and it's not bad for a fake I guess, but using that picture for Yoshi was pretty stupid considering how easy it was to find and thus deconfirm the whole thing.

Also I doubt anybody actually believed that was the entirety of the starting roster.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
The internet is full of drama queens.
Speaking of drama, did I tell y'all what happened to me yesterday? A couple of detectives came to my house working on a cold case & wanted to ask my deceased father some questions- not sure what of though. When they learned he was dead, they left. Just a bit of a tense moment, there.

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
It's been posted and it's not bad for a fake I guess, but using that picture for Yoshi was pretty stupid considering how easy it was to find and thus deconfirm the whole thing.

Also I doubt anybody actually believed that was the entirety of the starting roster.

the starting would range from 4 to 7 characters

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I just found out that Kingdom Hearts 3 is going to be released on the Xbox One.

WHY?!?!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Was really hoping for a Wii U version of KHIII, but oh well I guess. Can't see one happening now.

Might get the PS4 version eventually, if the PS4 has any other games that interest me that aren't on the WIi U.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Ugh...

And still no Wii U version...
Nintendo rarely seems to care about third-party titles enough to shell out the kind of money the other two do. Of course there are some exceptions, but Nintendo has more often than not seemed to try earning third-party support (usually poorly) while M$ is all about buying it; I'm sure they're paying big bucks for KH3.

And at this point Wii U is... a hard sell to third-parties to put it mildly, so I don't anticipate much in the way of voluntary third-party support until Nintendo starts getting their **** together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom