• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
After making the wonderful show that is foster's home, I wonder why Craig McCraken's newest show is on the Disney channel and I haven't heard about it until recently

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
We need a duo of pro wrestling good guys for Neon Heels to use their tactics on.
Anybody from the Moonknights would be a good start.
Speaking of wrestling, I dunno why but can't help but laugh at the term Baby Face.

Maha Ishaq

Smash Cadet
Super Smash Bros 3DS is ultimately going to have several effects on the series and on Nintendo as a whole. The most prominent one of these is very businessy: it's going to hurt sales of the Wii U.

D

Deleted member

Dammit!!

What did I miss?

Looks like you guys sure had fun while I was away...

D

Deleted member

Holder x Disfunk is now a thing. Get the roses and confetti!
THAT CHEATING *****!!

Actually, I don't care... :smirk:

I'll get my tux ready so I can get drunk off champagne at their wedding. There better be expensive caviar and stuff, I love the fancy wedding foods.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
THAT CHEATING *****!!

Actually, I don't care... :smirk:

I'll get my tux ready so I can get drunk off champagne at their wedding. There better be expensive caviar and stuff, I love the fancy wedding foods.

Don't we all. :awesome:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
So Holder x Disfunk, huh? I'm not at all surprised. Infact, I used to confuse the two when I didn't know them very well. :p

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I've been wanting to talk about this...

You think there will be two separate tier lists for each version of the game?
I doubt the balance will be different for each game. The only way I can see tier lists being affected is through the stages.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Pic of the day. King Dedede uses one of the strongest side smash attacks in all of Smash Bros. Use this attack wisely in battles.

You guys are slipping on posting the pic of the day. Step it up!

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
The Miiverse Thread often feels like a second Smash 4 Social Thread to me.

Especially after what we did last night. ¦D

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
There really is no reason the Social Thread, Character Discussion Thread and Miiverse Thread all shouldn't be one.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
There really is no reason the Social Thread, Character Discussion Thread and Miiverse Thread all shouldn't be one.
Yes there is. It's to keep the madness organized so that the Social Thread has at least 2/3s less of stupidity and pointless bickering than it has on it's own. ¦D

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Yes there is. It's to keep the madness organized so that the Social Thread has at least 2/3s less of stupidity and pointless bickering than it has on it's own. ¦D
The same group of people seem to alternate between the three threads. If you really want to curb behavior then give people infractions and ban them. It's as simple as that.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
The same group of people seem to alternate between the three threads. If you really want to curb behavior then give people infractions and ban them. It's as simple as that.
It's not about "behavior" since no one is breaking any rules. It's about clutter. It's easy to talk about different subjects in different topics so everyone gets a word in. By your logic, every forum ever should just have one single topic and be done with it and that just doesn't work. XD

Besides, questioning the current setup isn't going to change anything since it works just fine, so this little inquiry is pointless. Just leave it be and move on. ¦D

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
It's not about "behavior" since no one is breaking any rules. It's about clutter. It's easy to talk about different subjects in different topics so everyone gets a word in. By your logic, every forum ever should just have one single topic and be done with it and that just doesn't work. XD

Besides, questioning the current setup isn't going to change anything since it works just fine, so this little inquiry is pointless. Just leave it be and move on. ¦D
A good chunk of the discussion revolves around characters or the latest update most of the time, which is my point as well as my opinion.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
For one it helps reduce the clutter which one combined thread would have had.

Remember the Smash 4 thread in the Brawl sub-forums before the Smash 4 section was made?

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465

Remember the Smash 4 thread in the Brawl sub-forums before the Smash 4 section was made?
Back in the old days, we were able to have one thread and do everything we needed! This generations feels the need to be coddled and catered to; doesn't appreciate the value of hard work. Want people to pay attention? Be creative, work hard and make a name for yourself. Kids these days.

SmasherCat

Smash Journeyman
Back in the old days, we were able to have one thread and do everything we needed! This generations feels the need to be coddled and catered to; doesn't appreciate the value of hard work. Want people to pay attention? Be creative, work hard and make a name for yourself. Kids these days.
Lol, if anything it's harder work making more threads.
Yes, I realize it was a joke.

---

がんばってね!
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Fair enough, though it would be nice that the Development Thread is used for talking about article/interview updates like it was created for instead of being ignored for new threads being created for each separate interview that comes up. :p

Morbi

Scavenger

It would suck when people are all on and posting, but it would be really nice during these hours where no one contributing.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Even though this thread, the roster discussion thread, and the miiverse thread have all become kinda terrible in their own ways, merging them would be even worse. Not to mention even with all the inane chatter they're largely compromised of these days, they still all serve different purposes. It's not like merging threads of the same topic.

Such underhanded tactics. :p
You don't win mafia by playing honorably. :smirk:

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
it's strange how i don't view the few mods i regularly speak to as mods... don't hurt me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom