• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
Sorry, but this is bull****. Spoilers are spoilers, you can't deny that just because you don't care about it. Some people care a lot to any kind of spoilers. Not just Shyamalan Style plot twists.
It's just like X & Y, when people were just putting new pokémon pictures everywhere, making every ****in' site on the internet dangerous for people who like to enjoy a game for the first time without the "I already know that" bias.

It's okay if you don't care about this kind of spoilers. But for the love of God don't assume there aren't any people who care. There are. And assuming there aren't is really insensitive.
Yes, that's the word I used. Insensitive.
Dark Meta is really a spoiler :troll:? It's not like some original villain that's special to the franchise, just a recolor :awesome:.

Everyone knows no one cares about Kirby spoilers, that's a fact.

Btw, Snape kills Dumbledore

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
SPOILERS: Kirby gets his cake back from the forces of evil.

:troll:

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Too bad Electro Ball sucks in game

Who would give a Pikachu Electro Ball?

Ash just sucks as a trainer
Isn't Electro Ball decent with Mewtwo? (the Black/White event one) Haven't used that Mewtwo that much, so I dunno, but with its speed, I would think the move would be alright at the very least.

Elec ball on Pikachu though? *shrugs* Kinda goes without saying far as in-game, but anime =/= games. Wouldn't mind it being a new final smash for Pika in SSB4 though.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Isn't Electro Ball decent with Mewtwo? (the Black/White event one) Haven't used that Mewtwo that much, so I dunno, but with its speed, I would think the move would be alright at the very least.

Elec ball on Pikachu though? *shrugs* Kinda goes without saying far as in-game, but anime =/= games. Wouldn't mind it being a new final smash for Pika in SSB4 though.
If you have a max stat Mewtwo (394 speed), he'd have to be hitting someone with a speed of 130 to deal decent damage or a speed of 98 for max damage.

Edit: For perspective, Caterpie has a higher max speed than 130 (Neutral nature: 189)

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
This thread isn't an appropriate place to ask for battles. Next time ask here
The hell are you on? This is the Social Thread. There isn't a single thing that isn't appropriate to talk about here as long as we don't get visually X-Rated about it. ¦D

You must not have been here when we were all asking each other for Pokemon Battles and trades left and right. lol

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
Exp. All was made for all you nerds who need a crutch and just want to beat the game fast.
be a man, turn it off... and release your pokemon if they dare to faint in the heat of battle.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Yeah... about those wired controllers... the Wii U doesn't have the holes to plug the wired controllers in like the Wii did...

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
USB. The MS and Sony consoles have been doing that since last gen.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Yeah, the Wii U has two USB ports. So 1v1 should be fine as long as there are third party USB controllers. Then again, maybe I have no clue what I'm talking about.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
40 hours of gameplay later and I've just finished Mass Effect 2... What a masterpiece. Lived up to ME1's greatness and then some.

Now I'm nervous as hell about starting up ME3. The first 2 games have set the bar so high I'm worried the last game will somehow ruin my overall enjoyment of the series based on the **** ton of negative reviews its gotten (especially the ending).

Regardless of how "bad" the last game ends up it's been a hell of a ride up to this point. I haven't been this hooked on a fictional universe since I started reading Harry Potter when I was little. I don't want it to end. lol

SmasherCat

Smash Journeyman
Hey, you can always use the wii u pro controller. It seems pretty similar. I mean, I don't have one myself, but still...

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Even then, there's always the possibility of USB hub support. I love those things for my laptop.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I hurt my back at work because a customer had me lift a microwave off a belt that was too heavy for them to lift

If it was too heavy for you to lift off the belt, why'd you put the damn thing on the belt in the first place?

Don't you know you don't put large or heavy items on the belt?

She HAD items she left in her cart. But NOOOOO, that microwave totally HAD to be put on the belt

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
I hurt my back at work because a customer had me lift a microwave off a belt that was too heavy for them to lift

If it was too heavy for you to lift off the belt, why'd you put the damn thing on the belt in the first place?

Don't you know you don't put large or heavy items on the belt?

She HAD items she left in her cart. But NOOOOO, that microwave totally HAD to be put on the belt
Wait so they could put it on the belt, but not take it off? :troll:

Whenever I go to stores, I always put my new refrigerators on the belt and leave my gum in :troll:

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
So i got into an argument with a friend. He was going off about anime pairings and how supporting them is cool. Got mad at me because i don't care about romance between fictional characters.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
So i got into an argument with a friend. He was going off about anime pairings and how supporting them is cool. Got mad at me because i don't care about romance between fictional characters.
Well, that's because you are smart.

Why would they need SUPPORT.

What are you supporting?

Do people believe if they support HARD ENOUGH it becomes canon?

Edit: Or that if you believe HARD ENOUGH everyone lives happily ever after? Because they aren't real

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Shippers are generally bad... The Last Airbender, Twilight, Once Upon a Time, etc...

SmasherCat

Smash Journeyman
Generic Naruto crap.

Yep. They do. Sad part is that it actually worked once. In a recent anime movie apparently.
Wow, figured it was Naruto.

If it happened in a canon movie then it works. It all depends on that context though.
Well, that's because you are smart.

Why would they need SUPPORT.

What are you supporting?

Edit: Or that if you believe HARD ENOUGH everyone lives happily ever after? Because they aren't real
It's okay to support the characters' relationship as long as you don't take it too seriously.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Shippers are generally bad... The Last Airbender, Twilight, Once Upon a Time, etc...
Hold on a second.

Shippers in general are not bad. It's just like in every fandom there is always those people who want to push their ideas into others, (which I'm pretty sure you seen enough of in this fandom),

and also:
The appeal of shipping isn't about it being canon. The appeal of shipping is watching two characters interact in cute and adorable ways.

Do most shippers want their ships to become canon? Well, yeah, because that means more cute moments, however there are those are willing to accept the fact that their ships may not become real and just enjoy their interactions, and then there are those who are willing to do anything to make it actually happen. No matter how annoying.

If none of you wanted to read that, Shipping is about interaction not canon, and the typical, "Not everyone is like that."

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Kirby is actually a baby Meta Knight.
It's funny cause this is actually pretty much true according to Meta's explanation in the anime.

Despite being over 200 years old, Kirby is still a baby Star Warrior that hasn't fully realized his powers, capabilities and full potential.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
It's okay to support the characters' relationship as long as you don't take it too seriously.
If only there was any other way.

I miss being this naive.

It's funny cause this is actually pretty much true according to Meta's explanation in the anime.

Despite being over 200 years old, Kirby is still a baby Star Warrior that hasn't fully realized his powers, capabilities and full potential.

It's even kinda supported by the games.

[collapse=KSSU/RTD spoilers]Galacta Knight is seemingly the same species as Kirby/Meta Knight, but even older. There's theories that, as Meta Knight wished to fight the most powerful warrior in existence, that Galacta Knight is an alternate dimension/time traveling version of Meta Knight himself.[/collapse]

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
What if I started supporting your relationship with someone in your life you didn't have romantic interest in.

It would be creepy

Because it's something that's weird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom