• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
You don't see people shipping...say...

Habenero and Golden, for example

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Wasn't that the pairing Automatic did back in the day?

Maybe I just remember it wrong

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
It's even kinda supported by the games.

[collapse=KSSU/RTD spoilers]Galacta Knight is seemingly the same species as Kirby/Meta Knight, but even older. There's theories that, as Meta Knight wished to fight the most powerful warrior in existence, that Galacta Knight is an alternate dimension/time traveling version of Meta Knight himself.[/collapse]
Huh...Honestly, I'd believe it. There sure isn't much telling us otherwise.

I do wonder what Kirby would look like as a fully realized Star Warrior, though.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
And why do fully realized star warriors no longer eat things and steal their power?

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I've been wanting to talk about this...

You think there will be two separate tier lists for each version of the game?

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
Well assuming the 3ds gets a real competitive scene it's definitely possible. One of the things that makes a character is how they perform on a type a stage i.e. it's hard to CP metaknight because he does very well on all viable stages. Since the stage list will be different on the 3DS and from what we know, the types of stages will be considerably different, some characters may adapt better than others. That being said, I doubt there'd be major changes between the two lists.

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658
I've been wanting to talk about this...

You think there will be two separate tier lists for each version of the game?
It depends on how the games play out, i'm assuming characters will play similarly, but whatever the touchscreen does, the stages for each version, and the ds controls will most likely affect tier lists.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Nah I'm pretty sure it was with Manly. For the record though Manly x Holder has a bigger following.
The pairings (which were non-romantic, Battle Royale/Hunger Games teams in case anyone was wondering) were based on MBTI type opposites since ships and personality assessments were brought up frequently. Manly Kong was my favorite pairing since they'd be kinda buddy cop dudes. Neon Heels were like the pro wrestling bad guys which made them cool in a cheesy way. Those are the only two teams (not ships) I remember.

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
The pairings (which were non-romantic, Battle Royale/Hunger Games teams in case anyone was wondering) were based on MBTI type opposites since ships and personality assessments were brought up frequently. Manly Kong was my favorite pairing since they'd be kinda buddy cop dudes. Neon Heels were like the pro wrestling bad guys which made them cool in a cheesy way. Those are the only two teams (not ships) I remember.
I remember. Despite my constant pleas to be included, my requests continued to fall on death ears. Forever neglected, I eventually grew to accept my fate as he who shall never receive a battle royal partner.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I remember. Despite my constant pleas to be included, my requests continued to fall on death ears. Forever neglected, I eventually grew to accept my fate as he who shall never receive a battle royal partner.
I'll ship with you

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Ooo, non-Smash talk? Count Heels in!

Nah I'm pretty sure it was with Manly. For the record though Manly x Holder has a bigger following.
That's because it's canon.

Neon Heels were like the pro wrestling bad guys which made them cool in a cheesy way. Those are the only two teams (not ships) I remember.
Wow, I never would've described it like that. Because that confuses me. :laugh: You evidently saw much more than meets the eye as the shipper grouper.

I'll ship with you
Yes, do please take him. I'm tired of him doing that juvenile thing young boys do where they pick on the ones they have crushes on because they don't understand their own feelings.

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I'll ship with you
Yes, do please take him. I'm tired of doing of him doing (lolwut) that juvenile thing young boys do where they pick on the ones they have crushes on because they don't understand their own feelings.
^^^ Jealousy does not look good on you
[flamage]

Last edited by a moderator:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Never in a million years would Neon Heels partake in pro wrestling.

Unless scratching, stabbing with heels, and verbal abuse were allowed. :smirk:

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
N-Not that I care about what Disfunk feels about it...

Never in a million years would Neon Heels partake in pro wrestling.

Unless scratching, stabbing with heels, and verbal abuse were allowed. :smirk:
Me mostly doing the former two things and you almost wholly doing the third (and mostly on your own damn partner you *****).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom