• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Isn't Florida America's wang?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

There is a question "How many stars are in our solar system"

>8,000,000
>42

Isn't there only 1?

Since the solar system is the planets rotating around the sun, the sun would be the only star actually in the solar system?

Edit:

How many stars do you count in this diagram of the solar system?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a9/Planets2013.jpg

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/08/florida-banned-computers_n_3561701.html

I work at The UPS Store and fingerprint many different types of people for various reasons (DCF, AHCA, Florida Bar, etc) and often, the people who ask the most stupid questions ironically are the ones coming to get fingerprints for the Florida Bar. Not all, but a good amount. It's just common sense questions:
"Do I bring an ID to take my fingerprints?" is the one that really stands out. It's even fully disclosed when they pay for the appointment.

I can only imagine how potentially bad the lawyers may be in Florida. These yung'ins (who are older than me...) seem to lack any form of critical thinking when it's something that's required in their profession, unless they want to be a shady attorney.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
So wait how is Meta Knight involved again? Is he a boss or playable character?
I don't know yet. The guy I'm watching going through the game hasn't made it to the very end (or at least hasn't uploaded it yet).

Dedede mode???

Is that as awesome as it sounds???
It looks pretty cool plus it looks like the difficulty is bumped up significantly from the main game.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
So I heard Rick, Coo and Kine appear in Kirby Fighters in a KDL3 stage. Does anyone know if Gooey appears in that stage or anywhere in the game?

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658
I can only imagine how potentially bad the lawyers may be in Florida. These yung'ins (who are older than me...) seem to lack any form of critical thinking when it's something that's required in their profession, unless they want to be a shady attorney.
Oh dear, i've been to Florida, so i should count myself fortunate that i didn't run into any of the seemingly vast amount of idiots there.
of course there's a bunch of idiots here, too. Just not in our legal system

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Do we even know the layout of the Garden of Hope stage?
Looks like a walk off stage.

We know a platform exists somewhere.

And it appears to have a small hill in the middle, just barely small enough to snipe over.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Well hey, at least it's just Kirby. Not like a major plot twist that changes everything, including the way you see your life~............
MARX BETRAYS YOU!

SO DOES MAGALOR!

META KNIGHT IS A KIRBY RECOLOR!

DEDEDE WAS POSSESSED THE WHOLE TIME!

DEDEDE WAS POSSESSED AGAIN!

AND AGAIN!

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I feel I must choose between Godzilla 80's/ 90's and Godzilla 2000...

Since both are over $70

I'm going to choose Godzilla 80's/ 90's because that's the Godzilla I grew up with

There is also Godzilla 60's. He looks silly. Also a Burning version of Godzilla 80's/ 90's from "Godzilla Vs Destroyah" which is awesome, but the regular Godzilla would probably be better

CombatScouter

Smash Apprentice
Dark Meta Knight is the final boss of Dedede's story.
That is so random. Wouldn't it make more sense for Meta Knight to be the playable character? I mean, I don't think he's even in the main story, so getting his own mode would have made up for that.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
http://mynintendonews.com/2014/01/12/nintendo-planning-press-event-for-end-of-january/

There might be a nintendo press event at the end of the month, probably too soon for new smash info right? :p
Might give us the actual date of release. 2014 is all we know.

Also, to everyone, if I spell "date" as "data" by accident? I tend to type some words automatically as others. I, for instance, almost always type kart as karty due to Mario Party. It's just one of those annoying habits. >_<

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Okay, real talk. Final Smashes.

I think I might've brought this up before. Maybe I didn't.

But if Pikachu were to get a new one?

This. This is SO what I'd want.

Bandana Dee is a potato

King Dedede is a circular slime (Dragon Quest)

Meta Knight is Kirby

Kirby is a....

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Okay, real talk. Final Smashes.

I think I might've brought this up before. Maybe I didn't.

But if Pikachu were to get a new one?

This. This is SO what I'd want.
LMAO
Pika, Pika, Pika, Pika, Pika, Pika, Pika, Pika, Pika, Pika, Pika, Pika, Pika, Pika, Pika, Pika, Pika, Pika...

*Spirit Bombs*

vicgur

Smash Ace
Well hey, at least it's just Kirby. Not like a major plot twist that changes everything, including the way you see your life~............
Sorry, but this is bull****. Spoilers are spoilers, you can't deny that just because you don't care about it. Some people care a lot to any kind of spoilers. Not just Shyamalan Style plot twists.
It's just like X & Y, when people were just putting new pokémon pictures everywhere, making every ****in' site on the internet dangerous for people who like to enjoy a game for the first time without the "I already know that" bias.

It's okay if you don't care about this kind of spoilers. But for the love of God don't assume there aren't any people who care. There are. And assuming there aren't is really insensitive.
Yes, that's the word I used. Insensitive.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
I'm reposting this here because there's a lot of knuckleheads I want to talk to about this subject.
I wish I could have used more colorful language, but I'd feel bad afterwards and mods would change my post. . . so just insert swearing wherever it seems I'm angry.
Here's the thing.
Gamecube controllers are incredibly ergonomic. Also dose analogue L&R buttons.
We need a base wired controller setup for tournaments and the like.
The Gamecube controller is in high demand, and other companies have already made adapters to use the classic controller input.

Nintendo has nothing to lose by it and a lot to gain, so get off our backs and stop accusing us of whining.
Don't pretend to know our reasons, and don't make such disrespectful assumptions about us.
Jerks.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Eh I could care less about getting a GC controller for Smash.

I'm more worried about actually getting a wired controller, if that just so happens to be a GC controller then great I'll admit that is the controller I feel most comfortable with but just getting a wired controller seems more important then getting a GC controller.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
That's what I'm thinking too. The real issue is not the absence of the oh so precious GC controller. What's most important is whether or not we get wired controller support.

If Nintendo could do something like the Wii Mini, they can do this.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
That's what I'm thinking too. The real issue is not the absence of the oh so precious GC controller. What's most important is whether or not we get wired controller support. If Nintendo could do something like the Wii Mini, they can do this.
Why not get both? We've already demonstrated the demand for both, and they wouldn't lose any money on designing a new controller! :3
It would satisfy everyone except for the people who for some reason irrationally dislike the GC controller. That's right, I said it's not rational to dislike the GC controller, come at me! HNNNNNGH

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Seriously, if Nintendo actually thought of the design for the Wii U more thoroughly this issue would be avoided completely.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Why not get both? We've already demonstrated the demand for both, and they wouldn't lose any money on designing a new controller! :3
It would satisfy everyone except for the people who for some reason irrationally dislike the GC controller. That's right, I said it's not rational to dislike the GC controller, come at me! HNNNNNGH
Because the option of having wired controller support automatically opens up the doors to possible GC controllers made by 3rd parties or by Nintendo themselves. It also opens up the possibility for alternative controllers and wired arcade sticks (though that probably wouldn't fit best with Smash).

Hippopotasauce

Smash Lord
NNID
Hippopotasauce
Seriously, if Nintendo actually thought of the design for the Wii U more thoroughly this issue would be avoided completely.
I don't understand what you mean by that.
Most consoles don't have ports for controllers two generations old.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Because the option of having wired controller support automatically opens up the doors to possible GC controllers made by 3rd parties or by Nintendo themselves. It also opens up the possibility for alternative controllers and wired arcade sticks (though that probably wouldn't fit best with Smash).
Alternatively, having wired GC controllers as a base opens the door for possible other controller designs by 3rd parties or Nintendo themselves. . . Huh, well, I guess either way it's going to be a win-win, they both have the same possibilities.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Too bad Electro Ball sucks in game

Who would give a Pikachu Electro Ball?

Ash just sucks as a trainer

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
I don't understand what you mean by that.
Most consoles don't have ports for controllers two generations old.
What I was getting at was if they designed the Wii U with controller ports and made a wired Pro controller this issue would've been avoided.

Hippopotasauce

Smash Lord
NNID
Hippopotasauce
What I was getting at was if they designed the Wii U with controller ports and made a wired Pro controller this issue would've been avoided.
I forgot to mention that most consoles this generation also don't have controller ports in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom