• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Personally, I'd like to see the Pokémon Trainer have the same voice as Red from the dubbed version of Pokémon Origins. I liked that voice better than the one from Brawl.

I'd like to see Meta Knight and Lucario keep their voice actors from Brawl. I think those voices fitted the characters just fine. I'd also would like if Ike got a new actor. Perhaps the same as Priam from Awakening? As for Samus, she will likely get the same VA as Other M to match the graphic design.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
So guys, about that Phantom on Zelda's page...
[collapse=Thanks to AncientTobacco for the screenshots!]

[/collapse]
Zelda is making the same pose as she made in Brawl after releasing an assist trophy. I have no doubt what this means for the Phantom, come at me Diddy. :troll:

Last edited:

Hippopotasauce

Smash Lord
NNID
Hippopotasauce
I don't think the Phantom is something we can really argue over until we get more information.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'm not sure what I would really want for most of the cast's voices. I guess a few extra lines for Mario and Luigi, but other than that, those two are fine with me. I just hope that Falco and Wolf keep their English voices. They are pretty fitting for the characters. Oh, Bowser, DK, and Diddy could use less could use voices more accurate in their respective games.

Ganon's Brawl voice is fine, but I liked the Melee one more, it wasn't as subdued, making it easier to hear.

PSIguy89

Smash Ace
NNID
PSIguy89
3DS FC
3222-5969-7044
so ive heard....makes it all the more puzzling. also I have to fully agree with whomever said that DK and Bowser should have their more recent voices!

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I'd actually like somewhat of a mix between the realistic roars and the more cartoony voices for Bowser and DK, something of a good middle ground.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
So, to those of you wondering about various aspects of Triple Deluxe:

-Metaknight is in the game in King Dedede's mode once you beat the game.
- There's a lot of awesome remixes including a polka version of King Dedede's theme.
-A lot of old bosses make a comeback.
-The final boss is 5 parts. The first two are of masked Dedede and the last three is a surreal mix between a female Dedede, a wasp, and a giant flower.
-King Dedede teams up with Kirby in the final boss fight.
-This has someone going through the game if you want to see this stuff yourself: http://www.youtube.com/user/3DSCapture?feature=watch

---

がんばってね!
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211

- There's a lot of awesome remixes including a polka version of King Dedede's theme.
-The final boss is 5 parts. The first two are of masked Dedede and the last three is a surreal mix between a female Dedede, a wasp, and a giant flower.
-This has someone going through the game if you want to see this stuff yourself: http://www.youtube.com/user/3DSCapture?feature=watch
Looking at all the environments, I would hope that we get a Triple Deluxe stage for the 3DS. Though it's not something I'd hold my breath on.

Also wouldn't be surprised if Masked Dedede shows up as a new Final Smash or alternate color.

Never took you as the joke thread type Kuma.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Never took you as the joke thread type Kuma.
Didn't want to break rules, but I thought what the hell and I figured that most people would take it as a joke. Besides, Smooth and I were talking earlier and I suggested he could be a satire writer. Then we come up with Onion-esque headlines and I came up with one. He says Update: It's not Meta Knight. I then responded with saying it's Wii Fit Trainer and then wrote that out for lulz.

Here were some of the headlines we came up with:
Zealous Gamer Thinks He Can Run An International Gaming Company
Online Anonymity Expands Dongs
Lonely Men Pose As Women Online
Brodudes' Lifespans Increase Dramatically Wearing Turtlenecks
Wingman Wears Fedora to Make Brodude A Chick Magnet
Florida Secedes Because It Finds Rest of The Country Weird

Looking at the list, he only made the Turtleneck one.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
So i'm not going to look that much at the spoiler, (Gave it a slight glance though), but seeing how know so much, do you think it looks like a good game?
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that this will probably be widely regarded as the best handheld Kirby game ever released. It's basically Return to Dreamland with new abilities and just a little bit shorter.

Hippopotasauce

Smash Lord
NNID
Hippopotasauce
Man I just want a new Wii U stage reveal. Last we got was Mario Galaxy back in November, that's almost two months ago.

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that this will probably be widely regarded as the best handheld Kirby game ever released. It's basically Return to Dreamland with new abilities and just a little bit shorter.
So wait how is Meta Knight involved again? Is he a boss or playable character?

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
isn't florida the place we get a lot of weird stories from? isn't it the place where bath salts became big?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I saw footage of the first boss on that Kirby game and it was interesting. Super Tree doing crazy moves. I want to see more bosses.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

Dedede mode???

Is that as awesome as it sounds???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom