• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
In fact, lets all play a little game.

Here's the deal.

You're all gonna think of the following things and describe them to me in a post:

In a blank empty room, you see a cube.

Tell me the size, color, texture, etc... about the cube, special features, materials, is it hollow? anything, get as crazy as you want, just try to be as detailed as possible.

Then, you see a ladder.

Tell me about the ladder, materials, height, where it's placed in relation to the cube, special featues, where it leads to, etc....

Then, you see some sort of animal.

Tell me what animal it is, what it's doing, the personality of the animal, where it is in realtion to the cube.

And I'll interpret this all for you. It's a personality test. I do this when I go out all the time. Now, I know some of you a little already, so it's not entirely fair, though I've done this on 4chan's /adv/ and flat out nailed some of them despite it being an anonymous board. Lets see if I still got it.

Post it, and tomorrow morning I'll get around to interpreting some posts.
Okay, sounds like fun.

The cube is somewhat large, taking up a quarter of the room. It is hollow, and it doesn't have faces, just black metal bars around it. It's essentially a cage. The door to the cage is opened. The bars are very rustic, and a light touch seems like they could crumble. I touch the bars, though they don't fall apart, they feel cold.

In front of the cage is a ladder. The top is can be seen poking out from a large hole in the ground. The ladder leads downwards, like some sort of staircase to hell. If I look down the hole, it seems like it's a bottomless pit. However, a faint red glow can be seen and screams followed by laughter is heard. The ladder itself is made out of very old wood coloured pink. The ladder is barbed, and there is blood dripping from some of the spikes. I get the impression that someone has recently climbed down.

Inside the cage is a deer's body. Its brown fur has splatters of bright green, pink, and orange paint. It looks like some thing you'll seen in an abstract painting. There is a black streak of paint running down the back to the tip of the tail.The body is flat on its belly and the legs look like they're twisted backwards, in a position over the deer's back. The hooves of the deer have been recently ripped out, revealing red and blue electrical wires covered in blood.

Near the top of the wall, behind the cage, is a wooden plaque. The deer's head is on it, however, there is no paint on the fur. The antlers are very long and beautiful, curling inward near the end. They are overly decorated in red, blue, yellow, and green jewels. The deer has light brown eyes, with overly enlarged black pupils. Despite being a deer, it seems to have a crooked smile. From the base of the neck drips bright green ooze, standing out against the blank wall.
oh gawd, what did I create. I'm sorry.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Gosh, I thought it was just supposed to be one of those "what is the first thing you think of" things. Just thought of a small white cube on a wooden table.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Hmm, I think of myself more as an introvert. I have a few close buddies, and I'm happy with that. I love the arts, especially visual art, writing, music, etc.
If you're a fellow introvert you should check out Quiet by Susan Cain. It's a fantastic book for us introverts and it gives great perspective about the origins of the roles society expects us less talkative types to act out. It's a fascinating, totally relatable (there were times when I felt the book was written about me) and mildly life affirming read so I most definitely recommend it.

I can totally feel vibes too.

Here goooooeeees~

White and brown fuzzy Rubik's cube. Can't really see/tell how many squares it's made up of. The fuzz on the surface feels like a dog's soft fur. This Rubik's cube is fully functional so you can play with it.

The ladder is on top of the cube; which would either make the cube large enough to have a ladder on top of it or the ladder small enough to fit on the top surface of a handheld Rubik's cube, it's all about perspective I suppose. It's a plain aluminum ladder with some weathering. The ladder leads to a balcony.

There's a sleeping house cat sized panther which is either really close up to my vantage point or really far away (stupid imaginary perspective). Nothing too exotic about this neon green eyed thing with huge dragon fangs for claws.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Nah, I pick up on that **** too. I'm pretty damn good at reading people, it's one of the tricks I use when I go on dates actually, cold readings.

Here's the deal.

You're all gonna think of the following things and describe them to me in a post:

Tell me the size, color, texture, etc... about the cube, special features, materials, is it hollow? anything, get as crazy as you want, just try to be as detailed as possible.

Then, you see a ladder.

Tell me about the ladder, materials, height, where it's placed in relation to the cube, special featues, where it leads to, etc....

Tell me what animal it is, what it's doing, the personality of the animal, where it is in realtion to the cube.

And I'll interpret this all for you. It's a personality test. I do this when I go out all the time. Now, I know some of you a little already, so it's not entirely fair, though I've done this on 4chan's /adv/ and flat out nailed some of them despite it being an anonymous board. Lets see if I still got it.

Ok let's try this.

About the cube, in my case it's a big wooden box. About 170 cm high and wide. And it's your typical light brown color. It's just a standard wooden box actually, but it's from thick wood. Could be used as a transporting case. It's quite a heavy box however, no average man would be able to lift it with his bare hands. You cannot really see what's inside the box, but by the looks of it it's empty. The box also has these 'fragile tapes' on it.

Then the ladder. The ladder starts at the top of the cube, and goes all the way to the wall of the room, but doesn't touch the ceiling yet for another meter or so. It stands in a 45 degrees arc, and it has cold metal as material. With black plastic on the places where you place your hands and feet.

On the top of the ladder, there's a chimpansee. It's a young male, and he's sitting at top comfortable, but sometimes lets out a maniac laughter for no apparant reason. It's not dangerous however, and he often climbs the ladder up and down, and uses it as a climbing toy. The chimp is well mannered, and approacable when it sits down on it's place. It prefers to sleep on the wooden box.

Wonder what this says about me though...

Sharkarat

Gibdo Knight
3DS FC
3754-7599-5366
In fact, lets all play a little game...
Here mine.
The Cube is in the middle of the room. it's plain and White and It's texture feels smooth like plastic. It's size is 1m x 1m x 1m and is Solid (as in opposite to hollow). it's temperature is roughly body temperature so you don't feel any temperature when you touch it. The cube is fastened to the floor so you can't pick it up or really determine it's weight.

The ladder is a brown wooden ladder rounded rounded ends and steps, it looks pretty much like a regular cartoon ladder. It's leaning against the wall to the right not going anywhere.

The Animal moves around in the room without purpose It do not care about me and won't hurt me, but it somethimes uses the ladder or cube. Its not any specific animal, it regulary change into a different animal. It change into any animal Mammals, fish, birds, Insects, etc. and also fantasy beings like Angel, titans, troll, dragons, demons, etc. creatures that do things on look (like for example gorgons) has no effect on human watchers. if any of it forms creates more creatures or Objects those disappear after a while if not eaten or destroyed.
I just watch it

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Here is mine
The cube is has an edge of about 10 cm, so that I can hold it firmly in my hand. The cube is pure white, with it's surface is smooth having a sort of matte finish. It's not hollow, and about as heavy as a wooden block of the same dimensions. It's placed about halfway between centre and the shorter (length-wise) wall of the rectangular room.

The ladder is made of wood, and is the same height as the room (about 3 metres). It's fixed to the wall in front of me (the same wall I quoted above). It leads to the the roof.

I climb up the ladder and see a lush green grassland. To my right, I see a cow grazing. I jump from the roof (which is again 3 metres above the ground, and has no railing), and approach the cow, but it pays me no heed and continues grazing. As for it's location, the line joining the cow and the cube is perpendicular to the longer wall of the room, with the cow being about 5 metres away from the wall.[/collaspe]

ToiseOfChoice

Smash Ace
Hey so...

Oh, no wait, nevermind. Apparently everyone's doing the cube/ladder/animal thing and FEELINGS.

The cube is how you see yourself, the ladder how you see your friends, the animal how you see a lover. Sometimes there's "imagine any place" and that's supposed to be how you see the world. Or other garbage for other crap, it's dumb and whoever started this is dumb.

I miss the old spoiler tags

@Susan: You wanna play Telephone or something?

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
If the animal bit is for my loverly lady, I'm glad I didn't mention the first thing I thought of was a big scary wolf. Also, sometimes I don't know what you're saying Toise, because it's either really cool and I'm just not at that level, or it's nonsense gibberish. Either way your presence is very Stressful.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
If Toise says playing telephone why am I thinking of this?

ToiseOfChoice

Smash Ace
It's AM gibberish. Just thinking about how things like that dumb thing change over the years when people retell it. Horse instead of any animal, throw in some flowers, whatnot.

I always imagined the animal being goofy, and Mrs. Toise is a goof ass, but eh. It's the kind of cold reading poop that makes tools feel good about their lack of real social talents.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
And here I thought I was odd for being introverted and being good at sensing emotional "vibes." Oh, a game! Let's see...

Nah, I pick up on that **** too. I'm pretty damn good at reading people, it's one of the tricks I use when I go on dates actually, cold readings.

Here's the deal.

Then, you see a ladder.

The cube is floating about three feet off the ground, and is a chrome-y blue color, with lots of metallic streaks. It looks fairly solid, but it would be hard to judge from the outside only. There's some sort of illegible writing engraved on it, but I can't say exactly what. It's pretty sleek and polished.

Beside it is a ladder. It is a frayed wooden ladder that extends toward the ceiling of the room, and is about eight feet high, that leads to some sort of drop-down attic-type corridor.

Then there's a beaver, sitting next to the cube, staring up at the floating shape. Its tail is thumping at the ground in sort of an annoyed manner. The beaver seems to be worried or just busy, but in general, anxious.

My answers may be a bit boring...

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Oh no? Well you aren't anything Super either. :cool:

Jokes man, I ****ing love you

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357

Here's the deal.

Then, you see a ladder.

Okay, I'll try out...

The cube is wooden and painted in black. It's large, having around the same height as me which is around 1,70 m and it's heavy, implying it's not hollow. It seems to be wooden on the surface, but made of a much heavier material on the inside. As much as I try to push it, the thing won't budge.

The ladder is metallic. It looks safe to climb, since it's stuck to a wall and doesn't seem to be broken or anything that hinders its safety.

Whereas the cube is on the center of the room, the ladder is on a corner, leading to an upper floor, where I can find another room.
This one is decorated with old, but well kept furniture. The furniture looks expensive, like something coming from a luxury mansion. It's as if I was in a house of a noble from ages past.

The animal in the room... it's a black cat. It looks at me as if curious about my presence. It doesn't see me as a threat and looks like a very friendly animal. It's standing on front of the cube in a sitting position, quietly looking at me.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Oh no? Well you aren't anything Super either. :cool:

Jokes man, I ****ing love you
But really, there's this mentality that everyone is special and great and don't worry about what anyone says you're just swell. But it's not usually framed as "everybody" it's about "you." Just don't think that's wise? I mean, I agree, everybody is an individual, that's special and unique in their own way, but because that is also true for EVERYONE ELSE, then by default no one is special? I'm sure it sounds harsh at first, but it really isn't? It's rather comforting. Any problem you have has been faced and dealt with before, for example. I think if more people understood that they are not special, everyone is, then there'd be less of that "I live in a vacuum" attitude.

Popsydoodles

Smash Journeyman
So many like minded people in one place. Can't wait to see how these descriptions translate.

But I'm not actually gonna do one. :troll:

Edit: Would like-minded require a hyphen or is it fine how I originally posted?

Edit 2: Also being on here makes me feel even more soul searchy than I already am. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing as it usually may leave me feeling a wee depressed with very little progress. oh well

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I think it needs a hyphen, but I'm not entirely sure if it's mandatory. But I think it is.

Popsydoodles

Smash Journeyman
Its odd but for all the people that feel vibes about people, how often do you think about the vibes you give off to others?
And when you're there picking up these "vibes" do think other people pick them up too or do you feel like no one cares to notice such things?

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
By the way, has anyone seen the leak of CoroCoro with the new Pokemon? That mother****ing goat looks pretty dope.

Those don't look bad. In my opinion, the panda one (on top) and the goat one (on the right) are the best looking ones of the four.

I get the feeling that we will get news on the localized names and such shortly after.

I've read further on Serebii and Bulbapedia... is the yellow guy Electric AND Normal-type? Well... that's an odd combination.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Normal and Electric is an odd typing. The pros of that typing is that the Pokemon gains a immunity to Ghost moves, but with the con of gaining a weakness to Fighting. Aside from being able to wall Rotom easily, the typing is nether a benefit nor a hindrance as far as I know.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
@Tri-Hy- Cartoon Network now, as bad as that is, is still better than Nickelodeon now

As said before, they pretty much only give a **** about SpongeBob (which is complete ass now), and shows like Victorious/Big Time Rush/iCarly

I never really liked Nick much anyway outside of shows like Rocko's Modern Life, All That, old Rugrats, pre-movie SpongeBob, Ren and Stimpy and Hey Arnold, especially Hey Arnold. Best Nicktoon imo

Oh yeah, and the blob man they used to have, too, that thing was the truth

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Normal and Electric is an odd typing. The pros of that typing is that the Pokemon gains a immunity to Ghost moves, but with the con of gaining a weakness to Fighting. Aside from being able to take down Rotom easily, the typing is nether a benefit nor a hindrance as far as I know. We're not talking Magcargo amounts of crippling.
Yeah. It's not a bad typing at all. Gains one weakness (to Ground), but one immunity (to Ghost) as well, so it's quite balanced.

An interesting typing would be Normal/Ghost... since it would nullify Ghost's weakness to itself and Normal's weakness to Fighting. The only weakness would be Dark, with the resistances being the same as a pure Ghost.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
I'd say Cartoon Network is better off then Nickelodeon at this point. Last time I checked, Nickelodeon was pretty much Spongebob: The Channel. Give Cartoon Network credit, at least there's diversity to talk about.
To be honest until Korra season 2 comes on Nickelodeon, it will stay irrelevant. TMNT and occasionally spongebob are entertaining, but I'll just watch Nicktoons if I want my fix for Rugrats and Angry Beaver. The only show CN has that I like is the Regular Show. Disney....Disney is a lost cause.

EDIT: how can I forget Adventure Time! That show is the sex!

D

Deleted member

Godamn son, looks like my work is cut out for me... Alright lets get to it. people should be aware that the more vague the description of the cube, the more vague the interpretation.

Alright

The cube is a rainbow colored, it's 125 feet cubed, made of cement and cotton, and is hanging on the ceiling about 10 ft from the floor and 5 ft below the ceiling.

The ladder is positioned directly under the cube, it's 5 ft high, and it's a step ladder, and it's made of tree bark.

On top of the cube is an eagle. It's eating a mouse. I looks neither interested in me nor uninterested. It just accepts I'm there.
Alright, well the cube represents your personality, how you see yourself.

Rainbow colored, you're not gay are you? Well, anyway, I would assume it's because your personality has a wide array of dimensions. You very adaptive to environments meaning you're someone with little trouble fitting in. The size of the cube represents your ego, 125 feet cubed is a rather large number meaning you're a generally confident person. However, what's interesting is that you gave me an exact measurement, meaning that you're a very methodical thinker, you like following steps and doing right-brain things. I assume you like numbers. The fact that you said it's made of cement further supports this, meaning you have a rather cold/or firm exterior, however, you mentioned cotton meaning that you do have a soft side. As for the hanging, I dunno, you need to tell me what it's hanging from. That could make ALL the difference.

The ladder represents your ambitions at the moment. You meantioned the ladded is under the cube, supporting it. Meaning your ambitions make up a large part of who you are, they are keeping you up, motivating you I'd say. However, the ladder is rather small, meaning you don't have HUGE aspirations, you consider your goals to be more rational, and obtainable.

The animal represents your soul mate. You said Eagle, meaning you want someone who's dominant and independent. It's eating a mouse, meaning you want someone who can take care of themselves. However, you said the eagle only acknowledges your presence, meaning, looking for love is something you are simply aware of, but not actively seeking.

Thoughts? How'd I do?

The cube is small and white. It feels smooth like a Rubik's cube, but without the smaller cubes in it. I picture it spinning around to my right in one point, floating in mid-air. When I touch it, it explodes and creates a giant room filled with wildlife like some sort of research facility. It looks like a clear jungle with mechanical doors between areas.

The ladder is brown and smooth with rounded edges. It's high enough to reach the top of the mechanical doors which I climb up to. There, I see a nest with eggs and a mother falcon. The falcon is pissed with me for being by the nest and starts pecking me on the head until I fall off the ladder on my back. The falcon then tries to keep pecking at me until I can get one moment in to swat at the falcon's face to get away. Try as I might, the falcon keeps chasing me. So, I find a small mouse and managed to grab somehow and tossed it at the falcon as a distraction as I make my escape to the next door.

Mmmk, a small cube means you generally have lower self-esteem. It also means you're likely more of an introvert. White is an interesting color as it not only represents purity and innocence, but also an open, blank canvas. Meaning you feel like there is still much you can do, and despite your lower self esteem, you feel as though you have a lot of potential. The fact that you mentioned it exploding into wildlifre further supports this. You seeking for the right catalyst that will unlock said potential. The mentioning of wildlife means you like the inner peace found in nature, further supported by your preference of the color white which also means peace.

The ladder reaching up to a Falcon's nest is interesting as Falcons represent success and rising above a situation. Your goal is to achieve precicely that. You seeking liberation from your confinenments. Yet, you mentioned the Falcon pecking at you, you see the animal also represents your soul mate, meaning you seek someone who can help liberate you and find that inner peace. But you feel as though attempts at love might be futile as they end up with pain and violence. You are afraid of what others may think of you, and ultimate give others what they want in order to get away from difficult situations.

Yours was oddly specific, but it gave me an interesting scenario...

Thoughts?

Okay, sounds like fun.

The cube is somewhat large, taking up a quarter of the room. It is hollow, and it doesn't have faces, just black metal bars around it. It's essentially a cage. The door to the cage is opened. The bars are very rustic, and a light touch seems like they could crumble. I touch the bars, though they don't fall apart, they feel cold.

In front of the cage is a ladder. The top is can be seen poking out from a large hole in the ground. The ladder leads downwards, like some sort of staircase to hell. If I look down the hole, it seems like it's a bottomless pit. However, a faint red glow can be seen and screams followed by laughter is heard. The ladder itself is made out of very old wood coloured pink. The ladder is barbed, and there is blood dripping from some of the spikes. I get the impression that someone has recently climbed down.

Inside the cage is a deer's body. Its brown fur has splatters of bright green, pink, and orange paint. It looks like some thing you'll seen in an abstract painting. There is a black streak of paint running down the back to the tip of the tail.The body is flat on its belly and the legs look like they're twisted backwards, in a position over the deer's back. The hooves of the deer have been recently ripped out, revealing red and blue electrical wires covered in blood.

Near the top of the wall, behind the cage, is a wooden plaque. The deer's head is on it, however, there is no paint on the fur. The antlers are very long and beautiful, curling inward near the end. They are overly decorated in red, blue, yellow, and green jewels. The deer has light brown eyes, with overly enlarged black pupils. Despite being a deer, it seems to have a crooked smile. From the base of the neck drips bright green ooze, standing out against the blank wall.
oh gawd, what did I create. I'm sorry.

Somewhat large, meaning you modestly have higher self esteem, but curiously enough you describe the cube as a cage. So I suppose you feel as though you are a prison for your own self. However, the door to the cage is open, meaning you feel like there is opportunity to be free, and change. The bars being rusting mean that you feel tired with your current self and feel as though you need to change. Cold to the touch means that you have an introverted personallity.

Dat ladder... Well I don't need to tell you that your aspirations strike me as negative. Jesus Christ!

.... O_O The deer. Goddamn Croph. I'm just gonna assume you like guro and stuff.

Holy ****! Hahaha

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
Hey so...

Oh, no wait, nevermind. Apparently everyone's doing the cube/ladder/animal thing and FEELINGS.

The cube is how you see yourself, the ladder how you see your friends, the animal how you see a lover. Sometimes there's "imagine any place" and that's supposed to be how you see the world. Or other garbage for other crap, it's dumb and whoever started this is dumb.

Yeah, this place has fallen on hard times.

In other news, about 31 days left till they show off Smash.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
I also like Regular Show. Then again, I do like those type shows that are essentially bizarre or crude. I loved the Nicktoons from the past that were more out there like The Ren & StimpyShow and Aaaah!!! Real Monsters! Though the Nicktoon I enjoy the most is probably Rocko's Modern Life.

Not sure about the Disney Channel. I stopped caring for it once they introduced a **** ton of those live action stuff.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Hm, I do like the new panda Pokemon. But it's a Fighting-type? If it evolves, it should totally use a bamboo bo/staff.

D

Deleted member

Here goooooeeees~

White and brown fuzzy Rubik's cube. Can't really see/tell how many squares it's made up of. The fuzz on the surface feels like a dog's soft fur. This Rubik's cube is fully functional so you can play with it.

The ladder is on top of the cube; which would either make the cube large enough to have a ladder on top of it or the ladder small enough to fit on the top surface of a handheld Rubik's cube, it's all about perspective I suppose. It's a plain aluminum ladder with some weathering. The ladder leads to a balcony.

There's a sleeping house cat sized panther which is either really close up to my vantage point or really far away (stupid imaginary perspective). Nothing too exotic about this neon green eyed thing with huge dragon fangs for claws.
Man these are getting difficult, and I thought Swiss Cheese was hard to interpret...

White and Brown are colors commonly found in fur, and the fact that you described it as fuzzy like dog's fur tells me that you have a kind and warm personality. In fact, you specifically mentioned dog first. Meaning you consider yourself to be easygoing but loyal like most dogs are. Very friendly as well I would say. You mentioned Rubik's Cube meaning you are a very logical person who like puzzles and games. Like twisting your head around and thinking of complex things. The cube being fully functional means you prefer function over aesthetic. Also your indeciciveness about the cube's size would tell me you are a mix between an introvert and an extrovert, meaning you fit in in both environments just fine.

The balcony confuses me a bit, you gotta tell me more about it. But the ladder being sturdy and aluminum made means your goals are well-cemented. Once again, you meantion persepctive, meaning you feel that your whole life is about contrast. It is paradoxial in nature, but it all makes sense in the right light.

Finally the animal, you mentioned a sleeping panther, panthers are very elegant creatures. Meaning you like people who are more elegant and refined, but in a natural way. Similar to panters. You mentioned unique traits on the panther meaning you like people who have something that makes them stand out, but you don't like to make a big deal of those things. As for the cat sleeping, you just generally prefer people who are more quiet and such.

Ok let's try this.

About the cube, in my case it's a big wooden box. About 170 cm high and wide. And it's your typical light brown color. It's just a standard wooden box actually, but it's from thick wood. Could be used as a transporting case. It's quite a heavy box however, no average man would be able to lift it with his bare hands. You cannot really see what's inside the box, but by the looks of it it's empty. The box also has these 'fragile tapes' on it.

Then the ladder. The ladder starts at the top of the cube, and goes all the way to the wall of the room, but doesn't touch the ceiling yet for another meter or so. It stands in a 45 degrees arc, and it has cold metal as material. With black plastic on the places where you place your hands and feet.

On the top of the ladder, there's a chimpansee. It's a young male, and he's sitting at top comfortable, but sometimes lets out a maniac laughter for no apparant reason. It's not dangerous however, and he often climbs the ladder up and down, and uses it as a climbing toy. The chimp is well mannered, and approacable when it sits down on it's place. It prefers to sleep on the wooden box.

Wonder what this says about me though...
It made me laugh that you specifically said the chimp was a young male when the animal is supposed to be your ideal mate or w/e.

Anyway, the box is interesting. You said a big wooden box, size generally refers to ego, so I guess you have solid self esteem. You are a generally confident guy who believes in what he's capable of, wooden boxes as you said are used for transport and work, so you're someone who values hard work. The box being made of think wood means that you have a thick exterior, you're someone who is able to put up with people's **** and not be bothered by it. And being quite heavy means you feel as though you yourself can feel as though you might be hard to handle at times. That it takes someone exceptionally "strong"-willed to deal with you. The inside of the box being a mystery means that you feel as though you still have untapped potential, though you said it's empty, meaning there's a void you're looking to fill. The fragile means that there is a softer more delicate side to you, depsite the hard exterior. And thus, despite being more of a tough dude, you might tend to keep to yourself and focus on your goals.

The ladder being on top of the cube means that you feel as those your ambitions make up a higher part of you, they are always "on top of your mind," however, you feel as though your goals won't be able to "reach their limit" (baby? I know it's cheating, I wouldn't have guessed that without that knowledge), as for the ladder's form, it being cold means as though you feel as though your ambitions might have gone cold for a while (once again, cheating). but the plastic and materials mean that you still feel your goals are rather sturdy.

The Chimp is funny as I said before. Anyway, Chimps are playful and intelligent, so that's what you look for in a person. The manic laughter means that you like people who are unpredictable and somewhat strange. The chimp climbing up and down the ladder means that your ideal mate is intertwined with your personal goals, and the rest is rather obvious. As for it being specifically male, I'm gonna go ahead and say that it means you like women who are more masculine in the sense that they are more like tomboys.

Am I right?

Anyway, that's all I'll do for now guys, I'm a bit burned out. I'll do the other 4 later.

D

Deleted member

Yeah, this place has fallen on hard times.

In other news, about 31 days left till they show off Smash.
Hey so...

It's AM gibberish. Just thinking about how things like that dumb thing change over the years when people retell it. Horse instead of any animal, throw in some flowers, whatnot.

I always imagined the animal being goofy, and Mrs. Toise is a goof ***, but eh. It's the kind of cold reading poop that makes tools feel good about their lack of real social talents.
Seriously dudes what crawled up your ass?

You need to reach in there and pull your head outta there while you're at it.

Yeah, it's a bull**** game, it ultimately means nothing, but it's kinda neat to see how people say things. Ultimately people choose their words and see the world a certain way for a reason. I can try to interpret these things as best as I can, but some will be way off, like Croph for example.

If anything, it's just something fun you can do to impress a girl you like while on a date. Every girl likes a guy who "gets them."

But hey, if you wanna go back to talking about FE, be my guest.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Oh look, Toise is complaining as usual. Would you rather have Fire Emblem Round 34? No wait, we had that. I think we're on 63.

Mmmk, a small cube means you generally have lower self-esteem. It also means you're likely more of an introvert. White is an interesting color as it not only represents purity and innocence, but also an open, blank canvas. Meaning you feel like there is still much you can do, and despite your lower self esteem, you feel as though you have a lot of potential. The fact that you mentioned it exploding into wildlifre further supports this. You seeking for the right catalyst that will unlock said potential. The mentioning of wildlife means you like the inner peace found in nature, further supported by your preference of the color white which also means peace.

The ladder reaching up to a Falcon's nest is interesting as Falcons represent success and rising above a situation. Your goal is to achieve precicely that. You seeking liberation from your confinenments. Yet, you mentioned the Falcon pecking at you, you see the animal also represents your soul mate, meaning you seek someone who can help liberate you and find that inner peace. But you feel as though attempts at love might be futile as they end up with pain and violence. You are afraid of what others may think of you, and ultimate give others what they want in order to get away from difficult situations.

Yours was oddly specific, but it gave me an interesting scenario...

Thoughts?
This is astonishingly accurate. This pretty much covers what I'm going through with. Though, on love and introversion, I feel that's only somewhat true. There are times where I'm afraid to say what's on my mind and keep to myself since my family can hardly understand me anymore. There's also an ongoing issue where if I try to fight back in arguments (not in the family) I'm suddenly the bad guy and I feel helpless in that situation. Thus, I feel complacent in plenty of conflicts. Otherwise, I'm generally talking to random people like I know them. If anything, I can be shy.

On love, I don't necessarily think it'd end in pain and violence. If anything, this hints that I like girls that can kick ass, especially considering the falcon attacked me because I was close to her nest.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I used what little knowledge of Katakana I have, along with an online Katakana chart to translate the names of the leaked Pokémon. (Seriously, I should stop putting off the Japanese learning. >_>)

Panda pokémon: Yantyamu (Fighting)
Bird pokémon: Yayakoma (Normal/Flying)
Goat pokémon: Gogoto (Grass)
What is that pokémon: Eriki__ru (Electric/Something) (Obscured by lighting)

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Fire Emblem discussion #1735?

All right...

Roy is our boy.
Lyn is a girl with flashy moves.
Chrom and Lucina are more boring then a bag of sand.
Marth is way too ****ing fabulous.
Ike loves his meat.
Drooling over Nowi and Tharja.
Why the **** can't we have something more interesting?
Your favorite lord is bad and you should feel bad.
Possibly talking about Fire Emblem, maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom