• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Since it 's in europe, my guess would be that the dragon is going to be a wyvern

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Took a sneak peak at GameFAQs' boards and I was impressed!

No one was complaining about the new Pokémon's designs! What sorcery is this?
And it seems that fanart of the new Pokémon has already begun to appear on DeviantArt and Pixiv...

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Took a sneak peak at GameFAQs' boards and I was impressed!

No one was complaining about the new Pokémon's designs! What sorcery is this?
Your GAMEFAQS USERS finally evolved! They are now MATURE!
I wonder if the next games will offer a completely customized Trainer....
I too would like that a lot.

reply to my response.
Pretty good dude. The 1st part is very accurate imo. Warm and/or kind are definitely words I'd use to describe myself. I do see the world logically and I do prefer function over aesthetics though I don't believe the two are at odds with each other. I'd personally say that I'm more of an introvert than an extrovert but I have taken public speaking training and theater in HS so I can say I feeling comfortable in front of a crowd so that aspect of extroversion is one I have acquired; However, I definitely prefer being with one or two people in a social setting rather than being in a large group of people.

The second part is about as accurate as it'll get with the amount of detail I gave you; you didn't have as much to work with so it can't be as specific as parts 1 and 3 and this is a type of cold reading so ... yeah.

The third part is also quite accurate. In a world where everything is pretty much a facade, the only real representation of a person's true elegance or character is their body language and their comportment. People nowadays think that elegance is wearing mall brands or expensive labels and acting like idiots they see on TV; basically becoming puppets for ideals that are fed by the media. This is why I believe that real elegance comes naturally (even if you're ugly). As for the standout thing, I guess it's just my preference for modesty; people will take notice of cool stuff and will appreciate this cool thing if it's not being touted as the second coming of the Messiah (or whatever dumb people wait for nowadays). And finally yes, I do prefer quiet people, or at least people who don't talk waaaay too much or out of their ass.

lobotheduck21

Smash Master
NNID
@AntwonGodefroy
3DS FC
4914-4683-5067
Godamn son, looks like my work is cut out for me... Alright lets get to it. people should be aware that the more vague the description of the cube, the more vague the interpretation.

Alright, well the cube represents your personality, how you see yourself.

Rainbow colored, you're not gay are you? Well, anyway, I would assume it's because your personality has a wide array of dimensions. You very adaptive to environments meaning you're someone with little trouble fitting in. The size of the cube represents your ego, 125 feet cubed is a rather large number meaning you're a generally confident person. However, what's interesting is that you gave me an exact measurement, meaning that you're a very methodical thinker, you like following steps and doing right-brain things. I assume you like numbers. The fact that you said it's made of cement further supports this, meaning you have a rather cold/or firm exterior, however, you mentioned cotton meaning that you do have a soft side. As for the hanging, I dunno, you need to tell me what it's hanging from. That could make ALL the difference.

The ladder represents your ambitions at the moment. You meantioned the ladded is under the cube, supporting it. Meaning your ambitions make up a large part of who you are, they are keeping you up, motivating you I'd say. However, the ladder is rather small, meaning you don't have HUGE aspirations, you consider your goals to be more rational, and obtainable.

The animal represents your soul mate. You said Eagle, meaning you want someone who's dominant and independent. It's eating a mouse, meaning you want someone who can take care of themselves. However, you said the eagle only acknowledges your presence, meaning, looking for love is something you are simply aware of, but not actively seeking.

Thoughts? How'd I do?
No I'm not gay,

I do think your right about the adaptability, as I have friends with way different personalities.
I do have a love of numbers and patterns (math is my favorite subject), but while I like using the right side, I also feel I am creative (something I feel like the multiple colors points to.)

While I don't have a cold personality (think it's more of a quiet personality), I do feel it's a firm one

I do have a soft side

The cube is hanging from the ceiling

I feel like my ambitions do make up my character and your right, my ambitions aren't that big at all

your DEAD on about my sole mate, as I live in Utah, but am not morman, which effectively makes a dating life hard (plus I'm in high school

Very accurate job manly

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Am I the only one who thought about Kung Fu Panda when I saw that panda pokémon?

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
It made me laugh that you specifically said the chimp was a young male when the animal is supposed to be your ideal mate or w/e.

Anyway, the box is interesting. You said a big wooden box, size generally refers to ego, so I guess you have solid self esteem. You are a generally confident guy who believes in what he's capable of, wooden boxes as you said are used for transport and work, so you're someone who values hard work. The box being made of think wood means that you have a thick exterior, you're someone who is able to put up with people's **** and not be bothered by it. And being quite heavy means you feel as though you yourself can feel as though you might be hard to handle at times. That it takes someone exceptionally "strong"-willed to deal with you. The inside of the box being a mystery means that you feel as though you still have untapped potential, though you said it's empty, meaning there's a void you're looking to fill. The fragile means that there is a softer more delicate side to you, depsite the hard exterior. And thus, despite being more of a tough dude, you might tend to keep to yourself and focus on your goals.

The ladder being on top of the cube means that you feel as those your ambitions make up a higher part of you, they are always "on top of your mind," however, you feel as though your goals won't be able to "reach their limit" (baby? I know it's cheating, I wouldn't have guessed that without that knowledge), as for the ladder's form, it being cold means as though you feel as though your ambitions might have gone cold for a while (once again, cheating). but the plastic and materials mean that you still feel your goals are rather sturdy.

The Chimp is funny as I said before. Anyway, Chimps are playful and intelligent, so that's what you look for in a person. The manic laughter means that you like people who are unpredictable and somewhat strange. The chimp climbing up and down the ladder means that your ideal mate is intertwined with your personal goals, and the rest is rather obvious. As for it being specifically male, I'm gonna go ahead and say that it means you like women who are more masculine in the sense that they are more like tomboys.

Am I right?
Are you right? Well: you're definitely NOT wrong! This is quite a good read man, and even with the cheating you described me well.

People tend to call me difficult, but nice. Stubborn, but with a good heart. Sometimes a bit too much of both even.

I definitely like a girl who's a little more playful yeah. ;)

Good stuff. Didn't expect something like this!

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Honestly, the Impa discussions should've tipped anyone off.

D

Deleted member

Hei Bai's appearance was based off of the Evangelion angels.

EDIT: My mistake, based off the mass produced Evas.
I had to look up Hei Bai to see what you were talking about. Yeah, I can defo see a resemblance to EVA.

For those of you living under a rock:

poor Asuka ;_;

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I had to look up Hei Bai to see what you were talking about. Yeah, I can defo see a resemblance to EVA.
At least someone bothered to look things up. Seriously, is this such a hard thing for people to do?

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I'd assume that it doesn't take much intelligence to type something on Google and hitting the Enter key afterwards.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
In fact, lets all play a little game.
Oh, oh, can I play too? (Edit: I know I'm a bit late, but I couldn't finish it last night)
I can imagine the room empty, but things like to insert themselves and I will not deny them, it has a simple wooden window and a beautiful landscape of a small valley behind illuminated by a golden, radiant sunlight, which gives the cube gradients of the non-reflective white it is. The gradients are soon lightened and surprisingly given a powerful or odd depth by windows that are behind me, I know them to be grand clerestory or rose windows placed high above, I know the space behind me has a much higher ceiling, I know them to display all sorts of beautiful sunlit colors that cast a cool blue light that brings reprieve or peace when a cloud passes and joyous brilliance otherwise.
It is a cube around the width of the waist, perhaps smaller as the size of my head, on a Roman Ionic column pedestal that rests it at about hip height which is just the right height to relax while being in the position to lift it, when lifted it has a solidness of mass that belies the sturdy and thick build of the second layer, which is covered by the gap of first and second layer which is a much lighter and expertly crafted pattern of supports. The mysterious interior and third layer is crafted in the way one leaves room for collapse that actually strengthens the structure in lattice and composition, like the massive density increase of a neutron star or gravity well, though it remains about fifteen pounds.
The ladder is incredibly smooth, it is a rung ladder of golden colored white oak with its strong, dark knots and dimly shining lacquer strengthened in the light, it is crafted by the hand of a master, it stands just to the side of the pedestal, leaning neatly against the wall which seems to carry the same gradients of the cube, but shifting with the light more.
Then the dog I never knew, Egor, which looks like my childhood dog, Monster. My mother told me about Egor, she was a sad, angstish teenager, and she used to walk along the creek and the faithful dog would walk with her as she cried and asked questions about her life. Egor stands attentive, leaning forward, next to the pedestal, lean and muscular, (edit to add things omitted) intelligent eyes that show a capacity for knowledge and understanding, and a beautiful coat much like the color and shine of the ladder.

Edit: Pandas are mischievous, evil creatures, of course it would be fighting/dark.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I'd assume that it doesn't take much intelligence to type something on Google and hitting the Enter key afterwards.
If typing things out on Google is still too much work for some of you then you can just highlight and right click a Google search. No typing involved

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Hmm, a Spirit-type Pokemon reminds of a lame Pokemon comic I made years ago.

The comic stars some kid named "Soul". So like, he's an upcoming Pokemon trainer and goes to the whatever laboratory to get his starter. The professor's name is "Tree" and he's pretty buff, just wearing a lab coat and nothing underneath. The kid gets a water stater and ends up catching a pre-evolution of Girafarig. And that's all I remember, and I think as far as I got with the comic lol.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
[collapse= Sweet Justice!]

Am I the only one that thinks this new male protagonist looks like Arin (Egoraptor)?

Also, here's the chick. Love the hair.

And it seems like there is a bit of customization this time around with the protagonists.[/collapse]
I can finally be BLACK! :love:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
More monsters for my Melee-ing Menagerie? Momma Mia!

I actually really like all of them. If I had to personally rank them:

Goat > Bird=Panda > Salamander

Just my opinion.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412

lobotheduck21

Smash Master
NNID
@AntwonGodefroy
3DS FC
4914-4683-5067
Andy Serkins would be a fantastic frieza
(still pissed he didn't get any nominations for Rise of the Planet of the Apes)

It's gonna be hard for me to picture Samuel L. Jackson doing any action after seeing Django Unchained

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Andy Serkins would be a fantastic frieza
(still pissed he didn't get any nominations for Rise of the Planet of the Apes)

It's gonna be hard for me to picture Samuel L. Jackson doing any action after seeing Django Unchained
Word. LOL!

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
By the way, the new attack Parabola Charge might be interesting. It sounds like an Electric type equivalent to Giga Drain. Raikou could use the move for a Substitute + Calm Mind set to essentially make infinite subs. Could be potent considering Raikou has Pressure as it's ability.

Not sure how the attack Parting Remark will be used. I presume I'd be used like a safer Memento.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
By the way, the new attack Parabola Charge might be interesting. It sounds like an Electric type equivalent to Giga Drain. Raikou could use the move for a Substitute + Calm Mind set to essentially make infinite subs. Could be potent considering Raikou has Pressure as it's ability.

Not sure how the attack Parting Remark will be used. I presume I'd be used like a safer Memento.
I'm also thinking that about Parting Remark. That, and correct me if I'm wrong, but we don't know which stats it lowers yet or by how much, right?

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
I'm also thinking that about Parting Remark. That, and correct me if I'm wrong, but we don't know which stats it lowers yet or by how much, right?
Not sure which stats are lowered or by how much. if it's like a -1 drop in attack and special attack, it might have uses. Again, like a safer Memento.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Should do a prehistoric only themed pokemon. Could take place on a recently discovered island cut off from the rest of the world.

D

Deleted member

Roy... Roy has changed.

He's not our boy anymore. He's a man now:

WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom