• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Wouldn't be surprised if Nintendo Land's attraction was involved with this. And importing the game wouldn't be hard as the game doesn't need translating (or am I wrong on this as I've never played the game?).

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
The Mysterious Murasame Castle has very little text, making in theory very easy to import. As far as I know there's only several times text is shown: the beginning title sequence, the file select screen, and the stage transition.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
First EarthBound, now Murasame Castle... about time those games get released worldwide, huh?

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
I am very stoked for EarthBound. After being told it would never happen year after year, when I first heard it will be released worldwide, I was literally shocked...but very happy. I could have bought a SNES and the game (I believe the local video game store was selling it for $120+) or I could have emulated it. But something held be back from doing that...dunno what. I guess I wasn't that impatient and decided to wait.

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
Y'know, I've beaten MOTHER 3 already, but the game is so stimulating, so amazing, i would not blink to purchase it legitimately. the battle system where you time your attacks with the music... MMMM!!! so original!
also, i currently am in progress of Earthbound, im in Threed, but i havent gone back to ZSNES in 3 months... dunno why... now, i really am holding out hope that all of this comes on the Virtual Console. still havent beaten earthbound... and i've never played Earthbound Zero (MOTHER 1)

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I haven't played EB0 either but I do have the soundtrack.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I've played and beaten Earthbound 0 and actually enjoyed a couple things better than Earthbound

Edit: Interestingly, Earthbound 0 is NOT a fan translation of Earthbound. it's actually the intended American release of the game, but with some modifications.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Man, I'd really love some more classic Cho Aniki games released worldwide. Or perhaps something like LSD: Dream Emulator - Part 2. Way cool.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
The biggest difference is that the original Famicom release of MOTHER 1 didn't exactly have an ending. After beating Giygas, the characters just face you and the credits end, leaving many plot points hanging., giving the game a much darker ending. Meanwhile, all the things that showed up in the NA release minus the censoring show up in MOTHER 1+2 compilation.

D

Deleted member

You know... I'd like Roy a lot more if he was a hardy badass and not some pansy princey-boy. Dude can use FIRE for crying out loud!

*(I actually DON'T like the way this came out, I shouldn't have listened to my brother, and just have kept it a sketch without coloring)

*(I may redo it.... If I ever get around to not being so lazy. In fact most of my problems with this drawing came from being a lazy ****, and still struggling to use photoshop properly).

Anyway Habanero. I think I got the solution to our Roy problem when building his moveset. Instead of bonking our heads trying to think of a moveset that suits the pretty-boy Roy. We keep headstrong with the ideas we had already, and REDESIGN Roy to suit the playstyle.

I still gotta get around to doing that Ike redesign...

lobotheduck21

Smash Master
NNID
@AntwonGodefroy
3DS FC
4914-4683-5067
It's cool that The Mysterious Murasame Castle is getting released world wide, the game sounds really interesting.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
There needs to be more badass pictures of Roy instead of the diabetes filled ones. Seriously, there's only so much KAWAII UGUU DESU~ I can tolerate.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
I said there should be less cute pictures for ROY. It's a disgrace to the name of all things blazing. FIRE IS NOT A CUTE THING, IT'S A VIOLENT THING WITH LOTS OF BURNING AND MISERY.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
@Manly: I really like that Roy pic, even if you've not fond the way it turned out.

Hmm, badass pics of Roy? I'm sure I've seen some around. Well, I have this one from the manga.

Looks like he's buffed or something idk.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
I'm hoping Roy makes it back. Fire Emblem has gained lots of popularity in the west. I can see Khrom being in the cast as well. Also love the redesigns of the characters in Awakening. There's a DLC quest titled Smash Brethren in Awakening that seems to reference Smash Bros. It features Ike's army going up against Roy's. I can totes see Roy being reworked for the next Smash Bros.

lobotheduck21

Smash Master
NNID
@AntwonGodefroy
3DS FC
4914-4683-5067
Diddy's gonna be pissed you left out a certain turtle on your sig komicturtle

Edit 1000th post yay

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
You can't just take a horrible accident and make a cute image of it and make everything better

Warning: Insensitive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom