• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Like you calling me that gay ******** name isn't helping you annoying jerk. You changed for the worst, not that I ever liked you from the start ever since you backstabbed and lied to me. Now the gloves are coming off.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Like you calling me that gay ******** name isn't helping you annoying jerk. You changed for the worst, not that I ever liked you from the start ever since you backstabbed and lied to me. Now the gloves are coming off.
Addy are you okay? Are you okay?

Are you okay Addy?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
What was more surprising is how the reference came from you, considering you're not exactly the biggest Sonic fan around here. But, no complaining either way.

It's because at this point, I would welcome death's embrace in order to get away from everyone (not the first time I wished that either), although I have extremely few positive things to live for that I look forward to rather than bullies who only care about my misery and natural sour-hearted nature caused by the dumbest creatures in the world: Humans.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Is Admiral Pit even real?

No... what's real is what I feel right now... I finally... I finally have my perfect Charmeleon... (well a Charmander in Super Training right now). I'm going to Pokemon Amie the **** out of him and then maybe battle some I dunno.

Yeah so like, now that Charmeleon is pretty much out of the way, if anyone has a Weak Armor Onix or knows where to get one then let me know. (SHUT UP IN ADVANCE SHORTS)

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
It's because at this point, I would welcome death's embrace in order to get away from everyone (not the first time I wished that either), although I have extremely few positive things to live for that I look forward to rather than bullies who only care about my misery and natural sour-hearted nature caused by the dumbest creatures in the world: Humans.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
If you don't mind me asking, how old are you? Things typically do get better with age and from my own experience my 20's have been a hell of a lot better than my teens. You might just need a change of scenery; worked wonders for me.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
IDK when I was in my prime there seemed to be more woman after me than now

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Why care for luck when it's only a matter of time til our lives expire? That's what I mean by bullies keep on doing this rather than help others. It was ironic that I was in a decent mood til you guys ruined it.

@Fatman: Rather not talk about it...

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
heh...heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh
This is keeping me amused.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
It was ironic that I was in a decent mood til you guys ruined it.
It's not our fault that you didn't do the sensible and logical thing and just...well...leave if it bothered you that much.

You stuck around for the Ridley fest. You brought it on yourself. ¦D

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
IDK when I was in my prime there seemed to be more woman after me than now
Your prime? What are you, early 30's at most? I hate it when people talk as if it's all downhill after high school/college. The only thing that's probably changed all that much is your attitude. Also, yes, "the game" does get harder as you get older because you're more likely to run into people who want something more meaningful out of a hook up than a quick screw and potentially a good anecdote to tell when you're drunk.

Why care for luck when it's only a matter of time til our lives expire? That's what I mean by bullies keep on doing this rather than help others. It was ironic that I was in a decent mood til you guys ruined it.

@Fatman: Rather not talk about it...
"Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplaceable spark, in the hopeless swamps of the approximate, the not-quite, the not-yet, the not-at-all. Do not let the hero in your soul perish, in lonely frustration for the life you deserved, but have never been able to reach. Check your road and the nature of your battle. The world you desired can be won, it exists, it is real, it is possible, it’s yours." - John Galt

"Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or ****ing beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you've got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back." - Al Swearengen (This quote is much better if you just watch the scene that I've embedded below)

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Your prime? What are you, early 30's at most? I hate it when people talk as if it's all downhill after high school/college. The only thing that's probably changed all that much is your attitude. Also, yes, "the game" does get harder as you get older because you're more likely to run into people who want something more meaningful out of a hook up than a quick screw and potentially a good anecdote to tell when you're drunk.
I dunno if women hold much more meaning for Psycho.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
The vid was interesting, but I still rather have the feelings for life to end, not that mine is gonna get better anyways.

...And you think Ridley fans are the ones who are way too dedicated?

Seriously, what?

Palutena says what?

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
I don't get what the semicolon is for. Do you like. Have a zit and a hairy mole on your chin or something. Gross.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I've never got that far in the game

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I dunno if women hold much more meaning for Psycho.
One night stands get harder and harder as you get older largely because of the whole fear of dying alone thing. I kind of miss my single days because of the variety and the thrill of the chase but, then again, having a girlfriend who likes to play Smash Bros and hangs around my apartment topless 50% of the time is pretty groovy too. :laugh:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
How did we go from a conglomerate of purple consisting of Waluridley to...People's primes and sex lives? XD;

Smash 4 Social Thread everybody. ¦D

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
One night stands get harder and harder as you get older largely because of the whole fear of dying alone thing. I kind of miss my single days because of the variety and the thrill of the chase but, then again, having a girlfriend who likes to play Smash Bros and hangs around my apartment topless 50% of the time is pretty groovy too. :laugh:
That's the most important quality!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
How did we go from a conglomerate of purple consisting of Waluridley to...People's primes and sex lives? XD;

Smash 4 Social Thread everybody. ¦D
It's better than the Roster Prediction Discussion thread at least.

That thing that happened during the whole "possible Pokemon reveal hype" was nothing compared to what normally goes down on that thread.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
It's better than the Roster Prediction Discussion thread at least.

That thing that happened during the whole "possible Pokemon reveal hype" was nothing compared to what normally goes down on that thread.
3/4 of all my alerts today have been from that thread.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
What makes you think I've ever had a 1 night stand?

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Isn't that what you want.

You pretty much said you want a relationship to get sex out of it.

You Sleazebag.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I did not

I'm sure I could find SOMEONE if I just wanted sex

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
My sadness just doesn't really help these days. The hunt for happiness just doesn't really come to me. The only brief sign of relaxing is maybe music that I like...? What else?

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
*BIG SQUINT AT YOU*

I dunno I just think you have a poor attitude toward women and that is great hindrance to the world and to a lesser degree yourself and your desires probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom