• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Except Zelda already did the whole wolf thing. I don't think a werewolf would suit Bowser anyway.

D

Deleted member

@Treecko:
But tigers are badass and are not all over the internet with their "fuzzy cuteness".

@Habanero:
Trust me, if I thought of it, there has to be a million others who had the idea before me.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Seems Meowser talk has taken over much of the discussions today. I love it.

Imagine that could be one of Bowser's Mega Evolutions. :p

It knows Tail Slap, Flamethrower, Double Team (or Roar), and Crush Claw.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
I swear, Bowser with the cat powerup is the weirdest video-game related thing I've seen in a while.

And what's this? Bowser's getting creative with power-ups? About time...

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
It's a ******** purple dragon anyways, simply put. At least Bowser's immortal.

D

Deleted member

...******** purple dragon....?

The butthurt is strong with this one.

And Bowser is immortal, you say?

Bear in mind, it was magic that made him undead and magic that brought him back to life.

I still don't get why Admiral Pit has something against Ridley.... OH, is it because he's getting tired of the topic?

BUT WHY THAT BUTT HURT?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I still don't get why Admiral Pit has something against Ridley.... OH, is it because he's getting tired of the topic?

BUT WHY THAT BUTT HURT?

As I said before, to have to read the damn name EVERYDAY here multiple times, where most of the time it's used as an overused joke that isn't funny? And now that I know you guys say it to troll me purposely, it makes things worse (and I know me asking nicely to stop isn't gonna help), and it doesn't help that I greatly despise the character.
And to think ppl complain about my common talk about Pit and Palutena (which I actually don't talk about everyday). If that's how it's gonna be, maybe I should do that excessively. You're gonna know how I feel one day.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
As I said before, to have to read the damn name EVERYDAY here multiple times, where most of the time it's used as an overused joke that isn't funny? And now that I know you guys say it to troll me purposely, it makes things worse (and I know me asking nicely to stop isn't gonna help), and it doesn't help that I greatly despise the character.
And to think ppl complain about my common talk about Pit and Palutena (which I actually don't talk about everyday). If that's how it's gonna be, maybe I should do that excessively. You're gonna know how I feel one day.
And nobody will notice or care and you'll be wondering "Why isn't it working...?"

Seriously, you have to stop caring so much about hearing a video game character's NAME, of all things.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
As long as you don't go all Diddy Kong on us Admiral, I'm good.

Duh. As I said, moderation differs from excessive. I ain't stupid; just a hothead. However, if it has to come to excessive, maybe I have to. Trying to be nice isn't cutting it for me these days.

So... It's because of his name?

Really?

Um........ We talk about Smash 4 all the time? Why aren't you getting annoyed with the name?

Because if we're gonna go by with what your saying, I can safely assume that you're annoyed with a lot of things.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Kinda funny

Magic keeps bringing Bowser back

and Science keeps bringing Ridley Back

D

Deleted member

There's something you're not getting;

People are trolling you on purpose by mentioning Ridley's name to you because you make a big effing deal about it.
Making a BIGGER effing deal about it isn't going to help. It's only going to get worse for you.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
I'm also pretty sure that Smooth simply saying the word Ridley--nothing more, nothing less--is the only mention of Ridley I've heard in at least a few days.

So your argument of "His name is here ALL THE TIME" is bull****.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Problamatic thread is problamatic.

Also, I used to get annoyed when the discussions here turned to R34 stuff.

I made a big deal out of my dislike of it and got trolled fairly often. Eventually I got over it.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I take it you don't see what goes on in the Daily Photo thread lately.
And there you go again still making jokes about it. Then again, a bully such as yourself would do such things. The one of the few times I try to have fun, from my Bowser talk earlier, IT comes. Next thing you know, it'd be illegal for me to post without IT happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom