• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I take it you don't see what goes on in the Daily Photo thread lately.
And there you go again still making jokes about it. Then again, a bully such as yourself would do such things. The one of the few times I try to have fun, from my Bowser talk earlier, IT comes. Next thing you know, it'd be illegal for me to post without IT happening.
Ridley = Lord Voldemort?

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
And there you go again still making jokes about it. Then again, a bully such as yourself would do such things. The one of the few times I try to have fun, from my Bowser talk earlier, IT comes. Next thing you know, it'd be illegal for me to post without IT happening.
If you don't like what goes on in the Daily Photo thread, there's a very simple solution.

Don't go into the thread. It's not like anyone's forcing you to.

D

Deleted member

As I learned when people started to make jokes about "GoldenXHabanero" during a period where I constantly fought with him, it's better to shrug it off and join in. (I believe my words were on the order of "shut up and let's do it")
The jokes eventually died down (though occasionally they pop up again and even I make them such as when I did that soap opera drama about him "leaving me for someone else" :laugh:), and they became actually pretty damn funny.

First of all, it's in your point of view that you're being bullied. You're taking this "Ridley name crap" too seriously. No one's meaning to bully you. We're just pointing out what's wrong.

Second, learn how to take a joke. I have my personal peeves that some people here like joking about and I laugh along or make some random/dumb comeback. Like my fangasm for Silver where in Iblis (If you know him) calls me a moron or a derp. I usually say that he denies da truf. No, I ain't sarcastic about being a fan of Silver. I grew to liking him after too much IT'S NO USE

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
As I learned when people started to make jokes about "GoldenXHabanero" during a period where I constantly fought with him, it's better to shrug it off and join in. (I believe my words were on the order of "shut up and let's do it")
The jokes eventually died down (though occasionally they pop up again and even I make them such as when I did that soap opera drama about him "leaving me for someone else" :laugh:), and they became actually pretty damn funny.

I don't laugh (only do on occasion in weakness of emotion), and it's rare for me to have fun. Do the math. It's a painful curse that I live with. It's not like talking to someone calmly helps... does it?

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Duh. As I said, moderation differs from excessive. I ain't stupid; just a hothead. However, if it has to come to excessive, maybe I have to. Trying to be nice isn't cutting it for me these days.
There's something you're not getting;

People are trolling you on purpose by mentioning Ridley's name to you because you make a big effing deal about it.
Making a BIGGER effing deal about it isn't going to help. It's only going to get worse for you.
While it doesn't make the people trolling any less of the assholes with nothing better to do at the time that they are, Golden does have a point, Pit.

I mean, why get upset at the mere mention of Ridley? Ridley is a character a lot of people have stated they want for this game and Ridley is a someone a lot of people expect. He, being Ridley, is also someone Sakurai has teased people a lot about on Miiverse with his various posts of the Pyrosphere where Ridley's little hole is at. There's also the one other hole that looks like Ridley's head or possibly another spot where Ridley might fly out of. Considering that Ridley was also a boss in Brawl, it's no wonder that people want Ridley to be in this game too and even hope that Ridley will be playable and thus will discuss Ridley and hope for Ridley at any mention of Ridley and any possible sign of Ridley or even a slight, possible hint of Ridley. When Ridley is confirmed to not be playable, or when Ridley is confirmed as a mere stage element, or even if Ridley is confirmed to be a mere boss again, or even possibly that Ridley is nothing more than a cameo again, then maybe people will stop talking about Ridley. You can't just try and force them to stop mentioning Ridley, though. Getting mad about Ridley and at Ridley about Ridley isn't the right way to deal with your Ridley vendetta either. Instead of raging against the Ridley supporters, Ridley discussion and Ridley itself, just live and let live. It's not like Ridley or the mere mention of Ridley is going to kill you or any of the characters you want to hear be in the game that aren't Ridley. Besides, Ridley is just too big of a thing to not want to discuss among others.

Well, I've said my piece. I had nothing better to do at the time, so I thought I'd share that little message with you. :3

D

Deleted member

You sound like me from a while back.

As for talking to someone calmly, it only works in consistency if at all.
You can't regress to Resetti mode, or people will abuse that.

One of the ways to get by on the Internet is "Take a joke, leave a joke".
Unless it's something serious (i.e. not light-hearted trolling).

@Wave:

Having a hard time keeping a straight face....

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I don't laugh (only do on occasion in weakness of emotion), and it's rare for me to have fun. Do the math. It's a painful curse that I live with. It's not like talking to someone calmly helps... does it?

I'd say talking as calm and collected as possible could help. You just have to get used to it is all.

Just don't make a big deal out of your dislike of that purple dragon and don't let the trolling get to you. You'll eventually get used to it, and people will stop trying to troll you eventually because it won't be any fun for them anymore.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
For Wave:

@Golden: I don't do jokes... If I do one, don't ask why. The rest are not likely to spark me enough to make me smile, as if I ever smile much anyways.

@KoP: Having a Calm Mind can only last so long before it can break and turn into Frustration or Rage. I won't get used to it unless it was a miracle, but it won't happen anytime soon if you try to force me to.

D

Deleted member

That's fine.

There's always someone else who's tall and purple we can talk about.

Waa.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Waluigi I don't really care for though. It's not like he'll be in the roster anyways.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Waluigi isn't getting in.

Because he's too purple. Being too purple is a HUGE issue.

Why else would Meta Knight be so powerful in Brawl?
Meta-Knight is blue.

A very obvious dark blue.

Why are people so damn colorblind? It's like people who see purple and call it "pink". XD;

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Waluigi I don't really care for though. It's not like he'll be in the roster anyways.
Waluigi is never going to be on the roster, but fiddling around with some jokes never hurts anyone.

I'm not expecting anyone new from the Super Mario Bros. franchise, period. There isn't really much to really talk about without scrapping the bottom of the barrel.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Waluigi is never going to be on the roster, but fiddling around with some jokes never hurts anyone.

I'm not expecting anyone new from the Super Mario Bros. franchise, period. There isn't really much to really talk about without scrapping the bottom of the barrel.

I don't do jokes... References, maybe. No need for happiness.

*smacks Golden*
No.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I still don't get why Admiral Pit has something against Ridley.... OH, is it because he's getting tired of the topic?

BUT WHY THAT BUTT HURT?

That'snotaknife

You want to see butthurt? Tell him how he'll never be as good as Raffi.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Welcome back to your trolling days, Fizzy Izzy *is pointing at Ismar* I knew you'd turn to your trolling roots again, like you did when you had that Phosphora avy.

Wha--? Who's that?

Aw come on. Don't be all gloom, glum
What's the point of happiness in life when we all know that "Only the reaper wins in the end?" *reference*

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Waa >>>> Wumbo.

I Waa. You Waa. He she me, Waa.

Waa. Waa boing. Waalogy. The study of Waa, it's first grade Spongebob!

Welcome back to your trolling days, Fizzy Izzy *is pointing at Ismar* I knew you'd turn to your trolling roots again, like you did when you had that Phosphora avy.
Implying that she ever stopped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom