• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
It's because at this point, I would welcome death's embrace in order to get away from everyone (not the first time I wished that either), although I have extremely few positive things to live for that I look forward to rather than bullies who only care about my misery and natural sour-hearted nature caused by the dumbest creatures in the world: Humans.
What crawled up your ass and died?

If and only if no talk of cutting Sheik.
I still find this extremely funny. Would it be so criminal to separate Zelda and Sheik and make Sheik an Impa costume? I mean, Mister Fit has shown this as a possibility.

If anything, I just want Zelda to stand on her own so they actually pay attention to her for once.

Who the hell is Impa?

Oh and to the admiral and wave, for your own sake, FalKoopa's here. Just saying. He's here. Water under the bridge. Don't get yourselves infracted I nearly got infracted once when I jokingly said, "ANY BIG NEWS" back in the day. Blurgh

Oh anyway, we should all love Silver.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Damn Adi Pit you salty as hell right now homie.

Just let it go...for the time being.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Admiral, you ever know why I went with my tactics of bombaring Impa here? Cause everyone was just having a *****-additude towards her, in which I decided to fight fire with fire.

Also:

You do realize that nobody here is seriously mad about it and are just playing along with you because it's hilariously fun, right? ¦D

It's kinda like Christmas, only with Impa.

Impmas~ =D

Why can't we talk about Silver? He's the greatest character of all time and he deserves to enter Super bros. smashers?

I'm being serious though about him being awesome but not about him getting in. I mean, maybe it's because of picturing him to be like the apprentice from Force unleashed.

*Imagines*

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I will only let it go if I won't have to be attacked again, and we'll see who starts while I try to maintain my stability. The test begins now.

I still have no interest in the Impa thing. Besides, I don't care bout seeing that a lot, though I'd rather see some Palutena, because she has a chance at least.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
The only reason I can get behind Impa is because I saw someone recommend Zoe Saldana play the role as Shiek if Nintendo ever made a Zelda movie

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774

Impa apperantly also expands dong.

Zoe Saldana also DEFINITELY expands dong! :love:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Well "he" can come back and get a response.
...You need to get a life. Or a hobby. Something to make you not be so...Wimpy, whiny and worthless.

Sheesh. How embarrassing. -.o'

Edit: Wow. How did THAT happen? XD

Smashboards~ ¦D;

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I still find this extremely funny. Would it be so criminal to separate Zelda and Sheik and make Sheik an Impa costume? I mean, Mister Fit has shown this as a possibility.
What's the point of doing that? The name "Wii Fit Trainer" is gender-neutral, and I'm pretty sure that was used to bypass the issue. Reducing a character to an alt of another character is frankly, insulting to the fanbase of the former.

A better solution imo, would be allowing Zelda and Sheik to switch via a taunt (like Samus/ZSS). This would free up a down special.

Besides, Impa's appearance varies wildly within the Zelda series. Originally an old woman, then a fat woman with superhuman strength, and ninja-esque fighter. Her most recent appearance is ... the old woman by the way.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
A better solution imo, would be allowing Zelda and Sheik to switch via a taunt (like Samus/ZSS). This would free up a down special.
And no one except for you people would even be remotely close to being okay with that drastic change. XD

inb4whatdoyoumeanyoupeople

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Idk why the Ridley support is still going tbh especially after the Pryosphere announcement.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Besides, Impa's appearance varies wildly within the Zelda series. Originally an old woman, then a fat woman with superhuman strength, and ninja-esque fighter. Her most recent appearance is ... the old woman by the way.

She´s been a Sage and a ninja warrior in 2 times. Easy sollution, make her a ninja warrior with magic.

Skyward Sword was the latest design for her with a warrior build, and it was recent enough when Smash began development. Infact, it lined up perfectly.

I ain´t got no worries.

Idk why the Ridley support is still going tbh especially after the Pryosphere announcement.
Hard denial.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
...You need to get a life. Or a hobby. Something to make you not be so...Wimpy, whiny and worthless.

Sheesh. How embarrassing. -.o'

And you failed the test. Berserker might be the next.
Here's something I can do though: I don't mind calmly talking about a few things, so you understand my hardships. Don't care if it be on the Skype or PM, it's your choice. Remember what I said about the lesson. Everyone has their own way or working. How they work is what you must find out. Of course I keep grudges against those that I can't forgive. And believe it or not, I'm actually borderline calm so I don't have to express part of those problems out in the open.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Well, seeing is believing.
Yeah, I suppose. I mean it's not a 100% deconfrimation (See Toon Link)
But as excited as i was about Ridley potentially making it in, I'm more concerned for King K. Rool or DK's Roll making it into the game.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Do you mean the comment he made that was something like "a old enemy returning" or is it something else that I missed? e_e
Yeah, that statement. People have pointed out to me that it's not the same Ridley, but i'm still doubtful.
Sorry to be a negative nancy, like i said i actually wanted him in the game.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Yeah, that statement. People have pointed out to me that it's not the same Ridley, but i'm still doubtful.
Sorry to be a negative nancy, like i said i actually wanted him in the game.

Eh I wouldn't hold to much water to that statement since it was rather vague. I wouldn't put it past Sakurai to use a different old enemy from the Metroid games in that stage, even is Ridley is more tied to that stage. So unless Ridley has actually been showed as a stage hazard I'll keep my hopes up cause I want more dragons. :L.

Though I still have my doubts to as I know he would be a programming nightmare most likely. lol

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Eh I wouldn't hold to much water to that statement since it was rather vague. I wouldn't put it past Sakurai to use a different old enemy from the Metroid games in that stage, even is Ridley is more tied to that stage. So unless Ridley has actually been showed as a stage hazard I'll keep my hopes up cause I want more dragons. :L.

Though I still have my doubts to as I know he would be a programming nightmare most likely. lol
Yeah people are kinda holding out to see what he actually means me "past enemy." Maybe it's because I've seen the Let's Play of Other M and have seen that Dead or Alive 3DS Metriod Stage why I am led to believe that its Ridley; since he has been tied heavily to that stage.

I agree that we should have more dragons i don't even know of PT has a good chance of coming back

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
What's the point of doing that? The name "Wii Fit Trainer" is gender-neutral, and I'm pretty sure that was used to bypass the issue. Reducing a character to an alt of another character is frankly, insulting to the fanbase of the former.

You still have the problem of trying to balance polar opposites in one character essentially. Sheik is supposed to rack up damage while Zelda kills. This makes Zelda herself bad as she has nothing else going for her. Sheik has been lucky because she's better rounded.

Likewise, Samus sucks while her Zamus self is much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom