• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
It's not a long hurting thing, no. I'll get over it. I did with Olimar, and I'll do the same with Ness.

What if someone from the original 12 got the boot? Would it surprise any of you?
Jiggs getting cut would be somewhat surprising to me. But not as much as any of the other members of the original 12 getting cut.

Post attempt count: 2

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
So even though I previously discussed as to why I think Zelda will not be revealed, I'm still gonna bet my money on either Zelda or Captain Falcon.

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
People say Ness for tomorrow
People say Zelda for tomorrow
Logic says filler tomorrow
Reality says trolling tomorrow
Hype says there is hope
Hope for dope

Toronto Mayor Robert Ford confirmed
Have you already forgotten last week and it's Super Mario Galaxy FRIDAY reveal?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
With a few hours til the next photo, there's various possibilities:

-Another Marth pic since he's the latest character shown to us.
-Another Galaxy pic since it's the latest stage shown to us.
-Zelda revealed, since the release of Mario 3D world for Japan already given us a pic yesterday with the Mario themed pic.
-A Link or TL pic, hopefully something interesting about one of em.
-A similarity to the pic yesterday, but switch the theme from Mario to Zelda. Like to show Link, TL, and a Zelda stage.

Otherwise, it's just another one of his unpredictability moments. So idk which one, but it has to be one of those. The less likely one on my mind not listed there is him giving attention to a character he hasn't shown much of recently, or show off a new item or stage. I just hope it isn't a new Zelda stage as we already have 3 of them. We'll see which one it is.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
ik this has nothing do whats currently going on but what anime is that???
Pfft...Heheh...Well since you asked, it's Kagaku no Yatsura. Only has one episode since it's an OVA based off of a manga.

Have fun if you find it. I hope you like milk and technology~ =D

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Pic of the day. The back of my neck feels warm.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
A crappy update... Could it mean a character reveal? I'm not holding my breath though.

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
First update I've stayed up for an update since August. I'm kinda surprised to see it up so early. Last time I checked it updated around 4:00am EST, but today it was 2:00am EST.

Also bad update. Oh well.

Malion

Smash Ace
the back of my neck sure feels warm? I initially took this as luigi saying it like he had the hots for marth... the picture has a weird creeper vibe to it regardless.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice

Crappy update but I still laughed. This is twice where he's completely dashed the hopes of fans on major release days and the fact that there are people actually fuming about this update shows that we are seeing a master troll in his true field of expertise.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Assuming Luigi is 160cm tall, his nose measures 15cm tall, 17cm wide, and 16cm long.

Those are the dimensions of Luigi's nose. Everyone go to bed.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Assuming Luigi is 160cm tall, his nose measures 15cm tall, 17cm wide, and 16cm long.

Those are the dimensions of Luigi's nose. Everyone go to bed.
...Think you can tell us the Volume while you're at it?

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

Crappy update but I still laughed. This is twice where he's completely dashed the hopes of fans on major release days and the fact that there are people actually fuming about this update shows that we are seeing a master troll in his true field of expertise.
Ugh. Not another one of you people.

He's not some "master troll" just because people got their hopes up. Besides, this seems a lot less like a troll and a lot more like a failed attempt at a joke. Something he thought most people would find cute or hilarious when instead they just stared at it confused going "...What am I looking at?"

Although I'm sure some people aren't thinking along those lines and are mad about the "release date" thing. *shrugs*

D

Deleted member

The strange thing is, one would assume Luigi wouldn't have to be so close to get a whiff of Marth.

With a honker that size, he could smell the coffee all the way in Brazil. (Points to who gets the reference)

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
There have been too many posts like this that make me think that he makes pics like this intentionally. Luigi playing with his nose for the 100th update? Wii Fit Trainer's butt for the release of Pokemon X and Y? The back of Xerneas head after people whined for a week about the lack of a Pokemon update? I think he's fully aware of our expectations and is having a couple of laughs at our expense because he knows that virtually all of us here will still buy at least one of the games no matter how he screws with us.

D

Deleted member

Was hoping for: Nothing.
Was expecting: Nothing.
Got: Nothing.

I win.
EDIT: Moral of the story, kids.
The answer to everything:

D

Deleted member

I just realized something; all we need now is Plessie to show up in a Yoshi game as Yoshi's sidekick.

Then we got our "Debu". :troll:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm going to Walmart tomorrow in the afternoon

I bet anything when I get there they don't realize the game was released and haven't put it on the shelf or anything

D

Deleted member

.....move over Giga Bowser. Go back to being a unplayable boss. *Censored for Spoilers* for Bowser's Final Smash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom