• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Will be maining Kirby and Ness. Been that way since 1999. Bowser, Yoshi, Pit, Lucas, Toon Link, Peach, Wario, Villager, Megaman, WFT, Pac-Man, Pokemon Trainer, Sonic, Palutena and Zelda will be complimenting them <3

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Tomorrow I pick up my 3DS. Get hype son!

Too bad Nintendo has those stupid things region-locked, otherwise I'd be importing Dragon Quest VII right now. In such a Dragon Quest mood lately. I feel my yearnings for Slime overtaking me again.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Well lets see what tomorrow brings us.

Zelda?
Ganondorf?
Other???

Or maybe Sakuai's favorite answer when things are speculated upon...
Nothing :troll:

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Well lets see what tomorrow brings us.

Zelda?
Ganondorf?
Other???

Or maybe Sakuai's favorite answer when things are speculated upon...
Nothing :troll:
The only way Sakurai could out-troll nothing (to most of the fans, anyway, myself not included) would be showcasing Pichu. :laugh:

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Peach, since it's going to be the only way that I get to play as Toad.
Yes... because when you select Peach, you are really playing as Toad who is mind controlling Peach... like the mushroom on Parasect except Toad is Peach's yeast infection... so, the Neutral Special simply has Toad coming out to defend his host.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I don't think something Zelda related will be hitting us tomorrow. It seems Sakurai, when showing pic that's promoting something, it more leans towards when it happens in Japan rather than any other place. Since Japan gets A Link Between Worlds on December 26, I have my doubts for tomorrow.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Has anyone else spent 6 hours today doing 2D animation for a college class...
I... Need... You... Smashboards...

I'm taking this storyboarding class and for the final got to do like 65+ panels for some short.
I've been in front of a computer for practically the whole day...
I don't think something Zelda related will be hitting us tomorrow. It seems Sakurai, when showing pic that's promoting something, it more leans towards when it happens in Japan rather than any other place. Since Japan gets A Link Between Worlds on December 26, I have my doubts for tomorrow.
Oh really? It comes out Dec 26 in Japan? Hmm... Yeah, i'm starting to have my doubts about it too now.

TheWhiteBowser

Smash Ace
People say Ness for tomorrow
People say Zelda for tomorrow
Logic says filler tomorrow
Reality says trolling tomorrow
Hype says there is hope
Hope for dope

Toronto Mayor Robert Ford confirmed

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I remember that one girl on Miiverse said that we needed characters that appeal to women like Toad in the roster, but we all know that characters like Marth fall in that category already for a good reason. :troll:

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
I wonder why you can't copy+paste directly from Fanfiction.net. Probably not to exploit certain authors for good reasons. :smirk:

I think I outta make a thread in vein of the Miiverse posts thread, only for excerpts for terrible Smash fanfiction.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
I hope not. I don't really want to imagine a fast brawl Ness right yet. Or ever. But he'll come eventually, and when he does, it'll be a familiar wasted spot of the roster brought back to haunt me.
I don't really get how Ness can still be considered a wasted slot when he's been in every Smash Bros. to date, but whatever.

Typhl0si0n

Smash Apprentice
I don't really get how Ness can still be considered a wasted slot when he's been in every Smash Bros. to date, but whatever.
He can be considered a waste of space to me because I don't like the Earthbound series and I feel that a different Nintendo series could replace it. My opinion. That's why it haunts me that he'll soon be revealed, lowering the odds of other characters I'd like to see because of time frame and roster space.

I hope Lucas gets the boot, though.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
I'm at GameStop with my brother. He's getting that Gold 3DS XL. I could have got Mario 3D World but it's on its way from Amazon. So, I'm getting ALBW. In the face of Xbox One fans with my Majora's Mask shirt.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
He can be considered a waste of space to me because I don't like the Earthbound series and I feel that a different Nintendo series could replace it. My opinion. That's why it haunts me that he'll soon be revealed, lowering the odds of other characters I'd like to see because of time frame and roster space.

In the end, it doesn't really hurt much. But hey, as long as this is your opinion that's okay.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Prince Komic said:
I'm at GameStop with my brother. He's getting that Gold 3DS XL. I could have got Mario 3D World but it's on its way from Amazon. So, I'm getting ALBW. In the face of Xbox One fans with my Majora's Mask shirt.
Just waiting for Rider to burst in for this one.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle

Roster space is near limitless. I am positively sure Nintendo will capitalize on Smash Bros' popularity and issue out DLC.

Typhl0si0n

Smash Apprentice
In the end, it doesn't really hurt much. But hey, as long as this is your opinion that's okay.
It's not a long hurting thing, no. I'll get over it. I did with Olimar, and I'll do the same with Ness.

What if someone from the original 12 got the boot? Would it surprise any of you?
Roster space is near limitless. I am positively sure Nintendo will capitalize on Smash Bros' popularity and issue out DLC.
That's a possibility.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I don't see why anyone would need to complain about wasted "slots", there are no "waste of space" characters. One character getting in will not stop another character from getting in, there is no limited roster space that people seem to think. Olimar and Ness certainly aren't wasted slots, with Ness being a regular since the first Smash and Olimar being one of Shigeru's own children. Smash is meant to be a fighting game with Nintendo characters (and special guests), and not just the Nintendo characters you or I might like.

Not liking a character? I can see that, I dislike a few characters, any of said characters getting in wouldn't bother me much at all though, I don't really get worked up over fictional characters. I loved Brawl's cast though, seeing any of them removed would hurt, Jiggs, Lucario, and Lucas wouldn't hit me terribly hard, but I'd still feel a bit bad. Hell, I'd still play as a character I don't like, as long as they're fun gameplay wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom