• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Wait, do you have a Feebas!? If you do, could you possibly catch/breed one for me. I'm not entirely sure what I could get you in return, but maybe I have something good?
Like I said before, Feebas/milotic/misdreavus may be a mistake on serbii's part, I don't think they are in this game, it's been like 10 days now and I think there is still no sign of them in the gts, just people asking for them.

Mr.Universe

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1864-9620-1149
Like I said before, Feebas/milotic/misdreavus may be a mistake on serbii's part, I don't think they are in this game, it's been like 10 days now and I think there is still no sign of them in the gts, just people asking for them.
I'm starting to believe that too, it's just that...I mean what the heck is the Prism Scale for then?

Morbi

Scavenger
I'm starting to believe that too, it's just that...I mean what the heck is the Prism Scale for then?
The game wants me to show Tierno Lunar Dance, Cresslia's signature move. As far as I am aware, you cannot possibly have a Cresslia in X and Y... or can you?! Conspiracy.

Unless a random 6th gen Pokemon can learn Lunar Dance for some reason.

Mr.Universe

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1864-9620-1149
So when the bank is up you can use that on feebas to become a milotic.
Is there any place where I can get more info on the Pokemon Bank? I thought that it cost money to store your Pokemon, but I wouldn't think that they would charge simply to move Pokemon.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Is there any place where I can get more info on the Pokemon Bank? I thought that it cost money to store your Pokemon, but I wouldn't think that they would charge simply to move Pokemon.
Released in dec., you can transfer (e-shop pokemon transfer is free) any legal pokemon from black/black2, you can store a ton of poke's, free trial for a month, when it ends i bet that they alert you, after that it's 4.99 for a year, and I believe they take the money from your e-shop balance.

That's all i can remember, just search it up if i'm missing anything.

Ninja'd by miss van diesel.

kikaru

Smash Ace
Some small and insignificant country town, WA.
3DS FC
0705-2807-1422
So uh... these Pokemon might be a thing. Spoilers.

http://imgur.com/lUbzeD5

I can confirm that Serebii had pages for these Pokemon up for a short while, I can also confirm that I'm seeking Volcanion on the GTS with my Greninja up for trades. Furthermore this generation lacks a trio so these guys would be a perfect fit, the only question is why they weren't released with the game...

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Has anything (pictures, info) been revealed about these 3 new legendries? I'm interested in this Fire/Water one.

EDIT: Speak of the devil

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]

I can confirm that Serebii had pages for these Pokemon up for a short while, I can also confirm that I'm seeking Volcanion on the GTS with my Greninja up for trades. Furthermore this generation lacks a trio so these guys would be a perfect fit, the only question is why they weren't released with the game...

Sounds cool, might this be the kalos version of the legendary dogs?

Can pokemon X/Y be updated? like AC? if so then maybe they will update it. If not then these might be event pokemon....

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Darn, I've been beaten to the punch in regards to the three new Pokemon. I'm starting to hope that there are more than three new ones hidden now...

As for the safaris, I'm pretty sure you can get any and all of the non-legendary Pokemon in them. It's just a matter of only getting three type specific Pokemon and having to add people for more safaris. The game randomly decides what three Pokemon will pop up in your own, so we just have to wait for one lucky guy to have Misdreavus in his friend code.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
So there are three unrevealed Pokémon... Fire/Water seems a odd, but interesting combination. Psychic/Ghost is also a cool typing, but those 4x Dark and Ghost weaknesses aren't pretty... it receives neutral damage from Bug, though.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Just looked up Goomy on the GTS as I'm posting this now. Found all 3 names of the event Legendaries being asked for in trades. Guess this is legit.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
They better not be event only. Tired of that **** happening with certain Pokemon.

Ah, Feebas. I remember when that ugly fish and its evolution was the last thing I needed to complete my Pokedex in gen 3 (before there was the whole national dex thing). Would not want to spend that much time fishing for that thing ever again.

So I guess the Mega Dragonite thing was just a fake after all then. Shame about it not happening regardless.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Digging through info, it looks like there's a move called "Light of Ruin" with a description that says: "Drawing power from the Eternal Flower, the user fires a powerful beam of light. This also damages the user quite a lot." There's also the mysterious item "Strange Souvenir."

Apparently info about the former move (or at least it's name) can be found in hotels, along with the latter item being able to be obtained.

There's also a lot of info leading the leak back to Serebii (that's not to say they're fully responsible) and trademark name leaks.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Speaking of, I need to find someone who has a Bug type safari that contains Larvesta. I may just be curious to finally get my own Shiny Bug. Unfortunately I need a Modest Pokemon with Synchronize first, but I wasted too much money attempting to find a Modest Kirlia with Synchronize... still don't have one, although I have Mild one (not as good).
Turns out I had a Modest Ralts from Japan all along, and I wasted a lot of that Poke dollars. ;-;

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
Guys, enough Pokemon talk. Take a look at this AMAZING Super Mario 3D World Japanese Overview Trailer. After seeing this, my hopes and expectations just skyrocketed. Look at all dem power-ups.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I actually saw the name Volcanion earlier on the GTS, and assumed it was a typo of Volcarona.

Which wouldn't have been nearly as dumb as me misspelling Flaaffy with only 2 F's.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Mega Zoroark. ****in' why not? If blue-reggae-not-illusion-zoroark gets a mega, I want the regular one to. Seriously, he could wreeeeckkkk. Think of all the possibilities with a "Mega Illusion"

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
For the Mario vid, I want to see more than just Bowser on that car. D:

For Pokemon, I'm kinda hurt that Gens 2-5 (with the exception to Torchic) aren't getting much attention as far as the starters go. I want my Infernape back.

nLiM8d

Smash Champion
I feel you ZeldaMaster,

Two things I'd like to see in Smash after watching that. Potter piranha plant as an item for sure. I also think it would be cool to have active koopa shells where they can move about after a brief period, akin to the old games.

I'm sure that would be possible considering what Waddle dees were capable of doing in Brawl.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Ooh... I want to see these guys. Now. RIGHT NOW! THIS IS A REQUIREMENT!

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Rock/Fairy... could be a Mimic. They're fairly well known Living Objects. In a similar sense to Jigglypuff, who is a living Balloon, becoming Fairy type(and all it has in common with The Fair Folk, possibly Singing too, which is a major point of them. Keep in mind, Singing, not Sound in general. Which is why Audino is still Normal, since it's really a Doctor with powerful ears.)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Nothing significant, unfortunately. (not like I actually thought something significant was likely to show up tonight)

Ah well, nice to see Pikahcu and Mega Man in one pic.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Think Wii-Fit Trainer's putting Megaman through that, telling him he's gotta build his strength up and showing that even Pikachu's heavier than it looks?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Nothing special about that pic this time, although having Megaman and Pika is okay, as well as another 3DS Pic. 3DS is so underrated.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
At the rate we're getting new information only one thing has been confirmed.

There is no way this thing is coming out earlier than Fall/Winter 2014.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'm heading to bed, so here. Have a Pokemon gif.

Also, anybody have any good ideas for an Assist Trophy using an enemy from Pikmin? (please don't use any bosses from Pikmin 3. I haven't beaten it yet, I don't really know much about the plot)

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
I'm heading to bed, so here. Have a Pokemon gif.

Also, anybody have any good ideas for an Assist Trophy using an enemy from Pikmin? (please don't use any bosses from Pikmin 3. I haven't beaten it yet, I don't really know much about the plot)
Well, if they brought back enemies from crates like in Melee, then a Breadbug could come out and walk around and drag items lying around.

As for actual Assist Trophies, maybe something like a Swooping Snitchbug, Volatile Dweevil, or Bulbear?

----

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Actually, I bet the addition of Assist Trophies is the exact reasons why Crate Enemies were taken out. It does make sense, as at least the Hammer Bros. from the SSE are an Assist Trophy.

I'd like that back, but only if we get more other series stuff. As long as each series gets a random enemy, they should get at least one crate appearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom