• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
In game, I either use Mega Venusaur or Mega Blaziken depending on what I need to do

Edit: Mega Venusaur has an epic cry

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Am I the only one here who uses Mega Aerodactyl? I don't see much talk of his use anywhere. I mean, he's a boss. Awesome cry, great ability, and looks like he has Obsidian spikes around himself. Seriously... Who else uses him?
He's actually one of the next on my list to super train. Was gonna wait before I had actually done that before talking about him more, but yeah. Aerodactyl's always been a fan-favorite of mine, so I figured his megaform would follow suit once I use it in action.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Well, Mario and Kirby did need a bit more pics, and it's another 3ds pic, not to mention Reset Bomb Forest! So go KI! <3

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Okay you smarties, predict the next two veterans, and the next newcomer. Let's see who's the most correct in... so many months.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
There will be no more veteran reveals. Only more updates of Wii-Fit Trainer's posterior, on the days that it would've made sense to reveal a veteran.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Just to heads up to anyone who has me added, if you see another one of me named "Crimson", that's me in Pokemon Y.

Keil in X and Crimson in Y since the main name I'm known by these days is "Keil Crimson". :3

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
May 16th eh? Sakurai you remembered my birthday ;-;

Also, i need into your safari zones. ADD ME.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I have 2 3DS's and 2 version of the game
Lucky *******. If I had a second 3DS, I wouldn't have to go through this hassle of trading a Pokemon to another person so they can trade it back to me in another version like I'm doing right now so I can have Megas of all the Kanto starters. XD;

Speaking of which, I still need Vensaur's stone and the guy who was helping me handed the gave over to his friend to let him play. Anyone here wanna help me out? ¦D;

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I should add yours as well, to see what you got.

Also, here's the caption some of you wanted:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
There will be no more veteran reveals. Only more updates of Wii-Fit Trainer's posterior, on the days that it would've made sense to reveal a veteran.
She's a real donkey, I tell ya. :troll:

...Not trying to get around the swear filter, but I want to make sure the correct joke is sent through. Now it's easy to figure out. XD

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Okay, so this creepy girl with blue hair just gave me the first legitimate feeling of "creeped out" I've ever had in a Pokemon game. o_o'

I went to the second floor of a building and then everything stopped, the lights went in and out and was there either in front of me or behind me, then she just slowly slides away going "No...You are not the one".

This can only mean one thing...

Xenoblaze doesn't believe that I'm ready to be the Highlander yet. That means it's time for my early morning Highlander Practice. ¦(

Seriously though, the **** was that chick? I just found her again at the 4th floor of a hotel and she told me not to talk to her or she won't be able to hear the elevator. She kinda reminds me of Watamote's Tomoko Kuroki. Except more creepy and less pathetic.

Honestly, I think we're taking his miiverse posts too seriously.

Yeah, this is coming from a Toad supporter who introspects a lot and tries to moderate my feelings about it.

Any comment that will reply to this and has something to do with Toad being ********, *insert negative trait here* or me being delusional or my logic being delusional will have a nice trip to my ignore list. Okay honestly, that wasn't threatening but you get what I don't want to arise from this. OH RIGHT, try to avoid talking about Toad. For some reason, it induces questionable rage

The guy in my sig speaks the truth or should I say, the "Paul Pierce".

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I have 2 codes
Added.
Okay, so this creepy girl with blue hair just gave me the first legitimate feeling of "creeped out" I've ever had in a Pokemon game. o_o'

Seriously though, the **** was that chick? I just found her again at the 4th floor of a hotel and she told me not to talk to her or she won't be able to hear the elevator. She kinda reminds me of Watamote's Tomoko Kuroki. Except more creepy and less pathetic.
Ah, the elevator ghost. Wait a tic, you found her a second time at the hotel? Never heard of that happening... time to go to the hotel.
There's also creepypasta material on the reverse end of the sign at the back of Lumiose Station. GameFreak what...

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Ah, the elevator ghost. Wait a tic, you found her a second time at the hotel? Never heard of that happening... time to go to the hotel.
There's also creepypasta material on the reverse end of the sign at the back of Lumiose Station. GameFreak what...
GameFreak always puts creepy stuff in Pokémon.

You had Lavender Town in Red/Blue, the Old Chateau in Diamond/Pearl, the girl in Marvelous Bridge and now a ghost girl in Lumiose City.

I should also mention some of the Pokédex descriptions, especially those regarding Ghost types. Some are just disturbing, like Yamask being the spirits of people turned into Pokémon, how the mask was their face before dying and that they remember their former life before being a ghost.

Demna

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1478-4225-1103
There's a rumor that Smash 4 will be released on May 16th. What do you guys think?

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
There's a rumor that Smash 4 will be released on May 16th. What do you guys think?
I think it's fake, obviously. Nintendo hasn't officially stated anything and neither did Sakurai, so why believe in that rumor in the first place?

Fake, it is.

But hey, you can kill time by playing those new games Nintendo are gonna release in the Wii U and 3DS. Oh and, Pokemon Z and A--- I mean, X and Y

Demna

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1478-4225-1103
I think it's fake, obviously. Nintendo hasn't officially stated anything and neither did Sakurai, so why believe in that rumor in the first place?
Kinda true, I didn't believe it either. But just for a brief moment, I wished it was true to get to play the game earlier
Fake, it is.

But hey, you can kill time by playing those new games Nintendo are gonna release in the Wii U and 3DS. Oh and, Pokemon Z and A--- I mean, X and Y
I'm actually playing a lot of FFXIV, finished Pokemon Y more than a week ago.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'd hope for it to be true, but I doubt it is. An online retailer may have listed the release date, but it seems odd that neither Nintendo or Sakurai have said anything about it beforehand.

PSIguy89

Smash Ace
NNID
PSIguy89
3DS FC
3222-5969-7044
If anyone here would like to add me into their friends list, please do! =D (I just got to the 8th gym)

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I can do that. I can't really do much unless I want a Shiny Yanma (or Fennekin) on my own, but even that is hard. Apparently there's no Foreign female Yanma with Modest nature. ): Got a Japanese Ditto (and a Froakie) though, but I wanna try breeding said Yanma with my male Yanmega, then hopefully I'll get that Shiny I wanted.
Or is a foreign Ditto with one of my Pokemon the same shiny rate as what I was describing?

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
GameFreak always puts creepy stuff in Pokémon.

You had Lavender Town in Red/Blue, the Old Chateau in Diamond/Pearl, the girl in Marvelous Bridge and now a ghost girl in Lumiose City.

I should also mention some of the Pokédex descriptions, especially those regarding Ghost types. Some are just disturbing, like Yamask being the spirits of people turned into Pokémon, how the mask was their face before dying and that they remember their former life before being a ghost.
And while this isn't ghost type related, Hypno's kind of a pedophile according to the Pokedex, with what it does to hapless children.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
And while this isn't ghost type related, Hypno's kind of a pedophile according to the Pokedex, with what it does to hapless children.
I don't think it ***** them, I'm pretty sure it just eats them or something

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Plausible since SSB4 reaches two years of development in about three months but New Egg is also notorious for dropping false release dates to try to boost preorder sales. Most likely fake but I wouldn't be surprised if we did get a May/June release.

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
Okay you smarties, predict the next two veterans, and the next newcomer. Let's see who's the most correct in... so many months.
I'll have a go, Shortie.

I think the next veteran reveal would be a Pokemon character still. Isn't there some Pokemon announcement this or next week? I can't find the source, so if someone can help me out, that'd be great. The next reveal after that I would believe to be Zelda in November. As for a newcomer, I would say the Miis for Wii Party U.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom