• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Okay... My 3DS keeps freezing after I exit my friend menu.

I get the Home Menu screen. Like its loading but it stays there. Forever.

What do I do?
...Did you save in Luminoise City? There's a glitch that'll ruin your save state if you do. If it's something wrong with the 3DS itself and not the game, then I don't know.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
...Did you save in Luminoise City? There's a glitch that'll ruin your save state if you do. If it's something wrong with the 3DS itself and not the game, then I don't know.
No I did not.

I think it's the 3DS. Only happens with the Friend Menu.

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I'll start adding people here as soon I get access to the Friend Safari (have 8 badges and haven't started on Victory Road yet).

But if you can't wait for that and add me, tell me that you've added me.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I think I found a clue.

I added Kikwi. And his Favorite Title will not load. No matter what.

Could I have glitched the system somehow?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Btw, I know I'm not too much help, but despite me having a bad Fairy safari, I could hunt Bulletproof Quilladin for you guys. Just hope you all don't want female ones, as they're hard to find.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I heard that they changed it to where hidden abilities can be passed down by the males.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Trying to find Mawile, apparently they're in the Glittering Caves but I just keep getting loads of Onix and Cubones and the occasional Solrock and Lunatone. Has anyone found Mawile in there? It might have to be a certain time of day or something.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
I heard that they changed it to where hidden abilities can be passed down by the males.
Basically it's a 50/50 chance whether or not the offspring will get the hidden ability, but it only works if you either use the same evolution family or Ditto and the hidden ability only applies to the father.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So I deleted Kikwi. My problem is fixed.

KIKWI! WHY YOU MESS UP MY ****?!?

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Yeah, I'm tight on cash now, but I plan on purchasing one of the new Pokemon games in the future.. my friend code is... Mask0Gears : 0087-2637-7069

I'd love it if you'd add me... PM me if you do.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Been noticing my computer keeps on shutting off without warning. So when I smelled my tower I think it's just over heating so I'll post on Wii U for awhile to give my PC a breather.

So... when I beat the Elite Four, how soon after can reach Friend Safari?

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Been noticing my computer keeps on shutting off without warning. So when I smelled my tower I think it's just over heating so I'll post on Wii U for awhile to give my PC a breather.

Its like right after, just talk to the prof. get the ticket and there ya go dude.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux

As soon as you start up, your mom will tell you to meet the professor at the train station in the city. He'll give you a pass to ride it, go on it to the last new town and the safari is there. I added you as well for when you get to it.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
I still have 2 badges, i need to put in work!
I've decided to fill up my Pokedex as much as possible, so im taking my time trying to catch all the available pokes in the area before i move on.

i'll worry about getting Pokerus and EV training once i beat 8th gym

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Trying to find Mawile, apparently they're in the Glittering Caves but I just keep getting loads of Onix and Cubones and the occasional Solrock and Lunatone. Has anyone found Mawile in there? It might have to be a certain time of day or something.
I did. IsmaR sent me her male Mawile and then I went into the caves and ran into a female one and caught it. XD

Then I found a whole bunch more after that. I plan to go back there later to get a Rhyhorn since I accidentally knocked out the only one that appeared for me. It's literally the only thing in those caves I haven't caught.

Also, guys? When you use an O-Power from someone when their using it, does that take it away from them because you're "Receiving" it from them? Or do you both just have it at that time? o_o

TheWhiteBowser

Smash Ace
Its funny because you know I actually really expected this. Here are the facts.
1. The game development team had one year (maybe more) to make 700 3D models of all the pokemon. If you know how hard it is to make 3D game sprites then just imagine making 700 of them. For all you 3DS Max and Autodesk Maya fans just try to imagine that studio workroom.
2. They released the game in October worldwide all at the same time when they probably should have done it during the holidays when Christmas came around. December is usually the smartest time to release a new big shot hot topic game that just common sense. Because you know CHRISTMAS PHYSICS.
3. The fact that the game requires that you have an SD card in the slot just says flat out this is a HUGE game. And the golden rule of game design... The bigger the game the more room for bugs... And there seems to be quite a lot of bugs in Pokemon X and Y.

You guys seriously should have saw this coming because I sure did. Just be thankful its not a Sonic 06. I still love the game though... Like a lot I love the game... But guys I am a game designer at my college and I saw this coming from the first time I turned on the game and saw the message "You need an SD card included with this game".

Oh and enjoy this meme!

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I did. IsmaR sent me her male Mawile and then I went into the caves and ran into a female one and caught it. XD

Then I found a whole bunch more after that. I plan to go back there later to get a Rhyhorn since I accidentally knocked out the only one that appeared for me. It's literally the only thing in those caves I haven't caught.

Also, guys? When you use an O-Power from someone when their using it, does that take it away from them because you're "Receiving" it from them? Or do you both just have it at that time? o_o
I haven't encountered any at all, I'm trying to find a female one. I can only imagine how hard that'll be... Guess it's back to running through the cave, maybe I should try those O-Power things. I just caught a Rhyhorn while I was searching for Mawile, actually.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Since I'm not looking at this thread all the time. Can you post on my profile when you add me so I can add you?

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Since I'm not looking at this thread all the time. Can you post on my profile when you add me so I can add you?
I added you right now.

So far I'm not getting any more Ghost safaris other than the single one I already had. I also find it humorous that Pitty Pat's safari was Fairy typed.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
OMIGOSH!

I JUST FOUND A SHINY BERGMITE DUE TO FRIEND SAFARIS!

HOORAY!

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Finally found a Mawile, it was male. OTL

I caught it anyway, such a pain in the arse trying to find it. Well now it's time to keep searching.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
3DS: 4141 - 2776 - 0914

Okay so....

You add my friend code and what happens after that?

Do I get some fancy smancy notice or something? Cuz that would be cool.
I don't think you get some kind of notification unless you look at your friends list again on the main menu. Regardless though I added you.

Curious as to what my safari type is exactly.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Curious as to what my safari type is exactly.
I was wondering the same about mine.

No more luck with Mawile, but I saw a second Kangaskhan. I find it funny, loads of Cubones pop up and then occasionally a Kangaskhan, it makes that baby Kangaskhan = Cubone theory seem even more likely. It's just a cave filled with orphaned baby Kangaskhans with only a few adult ones left.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
So who else do I need to add may I ask? I must find more variety of Safaris, like Fire and Grass... and water that doesnt have that beaver.

Mr.Universe

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1864-9620-1149
So who else do I need to add may I ask? I must find more variety of Safaris, like Fire and Grass... and water that doesnt have that beaver.
You could add me, but I'm warning you now that I got Ice (and not a very good one at that). I'm actually doing Safari runthroughs right now and documenting the Pokemon I see, so if you want to see your type/Pokemon (Also I'm greedy there, I said it).

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Swamp, you and Kikwi both have Shelgons.

Also, I need a name for a female Pachirisu.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
My Safari apparently has Ivysaurs and Sunkerns if that does anything for you. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom