• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
oh my lord, lol, I'm JUST now realizing that Ness has always worn his cap to the side like that

I wonder what he looks like when taking it off

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
The Looker Bureau side quests in X/Y (post-game) where you act as a detective were... interesting. Had an alright story to it. Just wish you got something more out of it in the end, be it a certain item, Pokemon, or something.

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
Thanks for the advice. (I just hope I'll be able to afford enough of those different Poke Balls)

So I might be able to obtain some of the other starters as well, this could be interesting.
Also the fact is theres no limit its kinda expansion of a small upgrade of a island with all the last gen pokemon

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
It's more beautiful than I hoped. I want one. D:

I may need more FCs. Most Friend Safaries are just Ground, Ice, or Fighting, only got 1 fire that has just a Slugma and Pansear, and no Psychic or Fairy types (strangely I'm a fairy). So far from what I checked, the only beneficial Safari that I have is one that has the evolved Chespin... and maybe the one with Tyrogue for the Hitmon-family fans.
Caught a little Riolu for fun from your Safari, James. >_<

Seriously, I have a lot of stuff I wanna do, but I'm so picky and need a lot of support.
I'm gonna need to keep in contact with you. I've been looking for a Quilladin with the hidden ability, preferable female for breeding purposes. What would you want in return?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I'm gonna need to keep in contact with you. I've been looking for a Quilladin with the hidden ability, preferable female for breeding purposes. What would you want in return?

You're in luck my friend. The first Quilladin I found was a female with Bulletproof ability, a Rash (Sp. Atk up, Sp. Def down) nature. Here's some of the things I've been seeking:

-Female Modest Yanma, strongly prefer with Compoundeyes ability (bonus points if from another region)
-Female Braixen with Magician. Highly prefer Modest nature (bonus points if from another region)
-A Ditto...
-A Modest Pokemon Synchronize ability, but highly prefer if it's a Ralts, not keen on Natu, I won't accept those creepy Gen5 ones though, especially that hideous elephant thing.
-A Flame Body Larvesta (I know a friend who said he has one for me, so keep that on hold, but pending)
-Adamant nature Rufflet, prefer if its ability is Keen Eye or Sheer Force, but not Hustle
-Adamant Scyther with Technical ability. Don't care if male or female, but bonus points if female.

I can fan out from there, I think. I probably forgot some, but that's some I'm after.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Enlighten me of where this Village is. *tilts head*
EDIT: Nvm, I see it. I'll have a look.

UberPyro64

Smash Ace
Just to let everyone know, that webmixers link was released after the picture first hit. So it was taken to there. Not made there.

So we still don't know for sure if that Ness pic is real or not.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Yeah, there's absolutely no reason to fake an official website page as nobody is dumb enough to hide stuff like that there. Plus, by looking at Sakurai's past reveals, there would be no pattern of any kind for Ness to be revealed at this time. The faker should have done a Pokémon themed fake and NOT fake a smashbros.com "image."

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Hmm i dont think i had that issue
After you confirmed the trade, it would say checking the gts status and then, after I wait a little, it does this:

the top screen is all black and the botton screen has a gray square and in that square, it says that a communication error has occured and it prompts me to press the power buton to end the game. I can't reset nor going into the home menu. it does this 95% of the time and it is only with this internet functionality that the error ocur. I can wonder trade, battle, gamesync and even use the deposit function on the gts but when I'm trying to trade by seeking, it doesn't work. It's so sad because I really love how I can search for only the trade I can do and exclude legendary seeker which means that I won't have to deal with impossible trade but only if it could work...

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
After you confirmed the trade, it would say checking the gts status and then, after I wait a little, it does this:

the top screen is all black and the botton screen has a gray square and in that square, it says that a communication error has occured and it prompts me to press the power buton to end the game. I can't reset nor going into the home menu. it does this 95% of the time and it is only with this internet functionality that the error ocur. I can wonder trade, battle, gamesync and even use the deposit function on the gts but when I'm trying to trade by seeking, it doesn't work. It's so sad because I really love how I can search for only the trade I can do and exclude legendary seeker which means that I won't have to deal with impossible trade but only if it could work...
Wow dude you might have a corrupted cart you probably gonna have to wait till there update

Mr.Universe

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1864-9620-1149
So I know I haven't been around in a while, but I've been thoroughly enjoying Pokemon Y. Glad Sakurai showed a picture of Xerneas on Friday (even though Yvetal is better). I will admit that this Pokemon seems a bit to easy, but I still love it. Aegislash is probably my new favorite pokemon of all time, although almost all of the Gen 6 Pokemon are nice.

Anyways, on Smash this is a bit random but I hope they remove Bob-ombs from Sudden Death. In a match from my SSB club tourney, someone we got to Sudden Death, and one of the contestants(Ike) managed to get a Star KO on the other(Diddy). Then Ike just slams his controller on the desk and walks away, when suddenly bob-omb spawns and kills him before Diddy is actually KO'd. It was lulzy, but actually pretty upsetting.

Also I just have to say I love that Ness fake. I really do hope he is confirmed soon.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Well, serves them right with how they had been treating customers/fans I guess this whole past gen.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
If all it's going to be is another Street Fighter? I could care less. Maybe they should, you know, try to finish their MegaMan series instead of recycled gameplay and yet another goddamn Street Fighter IV. I'm tired of them milking that series and not really bothering with anything else. When a non-Capcom company is the only thing to bring MegaMan back to his former glory, something is off.

I'm actually happy about this. Go upgrade another series, you got a ton. Darkstalkers would love that new game, after all. Even Killer Instinct is finally getting a new game, even if it may not go over well, at least they have one.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
You're in luck my friend. The first Quilladin I found was a female with Bulletproof ability, a Rash (Sp. Atk up, Sp. Def down) nature. Here's some of the things I've been seeking:

-A Ditto...
If you want a better ditto with 31 IV's to breed pkmn with I suggest finding a normal type safari instead of the pkmn village. the safari gives ya Hidden abilities and some good IV's, the Pokemon there are far better than the route ones.

Serbii has the list of safari pokemon, although i think they made a mistake on misdreavus and feebas/milotic, its been 8 days and still no one on the GTS has one up.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
3DS: 4141 - 2776 - 0914

Okay so....

You add my friend code and what happens after that?

Do I get some fancy smancy notice or something? Cuz that would be cool.

Morbi

Scavenger
3DS: 4141 - 2776 - 0914

Okay so....

You add my friend code and what happens after that?

Do I get some fancy smancy notice or something? Cuz that would be cool.
If we are talking about the Pokemon Safari, you should add me too! I am looking for people to add. My friend code is under my avatar. I will be sure to add you. You just enter my friend code in (and I do the same), then you got to Kiloude City (the last one in the game) and each friend is assigned 3 Pokemon in the Safari building to the right of the town.

If you aren't talking about Pokemon. Disregard my comment. But add me anyways! :awesome:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
If we are talking about the Pokemon Safari, you should add me too! I am looking for people to add. My friend code is under my avatar. I will be sure to add you. You just enter my friend code in (and I do the same), then you got to Kiloude City (the last one in the game) and each friend is assigned 3 Pokemon in the Safari building to the right of the town.

If you aren't talking about Pokemon. Disregard my comment. But add me anyways! :awesome:
Adding you as soon as I catch this Shelgon.

Let's do this!

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Okay... My 3DS keeps freezing after I exit my friend menu.

I get the Home Menu screen. Like its loading but it stays there. Forever.

What do I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom